Skip to content

Need a #2 WR

The Browns Board
25 16 1.2k
  • Cameron is like a #2. Having another threat would be nice but this team is finally starting to gel. Liking what I see!

  • Cameron is like a #2. Having another threat would be nice but this team is finally starting to gel. Liking what I see!

    @usfbrown said:

    Cameron is like a #2. Having another threat would be nice but this team is finally starting to gel. Liking what I see!

    I think you started to say it so I will add my thoughts to your post.

    Another stud TE would be great to Pair with JC, you can create better mismatches with a 2 stud TE package. Although with the way we stock piled picks last year we can address both. kind of obvious little is gone at the end of the year.

    I'm officially announcing that I'm a Browns Board TE homo till the draft...

    I'm Going poetic G on TE prospects!

  • @usfbrown said:

    Cameron is like a #2. Having another threat would be nice but this team is finally starting to gel. Liking what I see!

    I think you started to say it so I will add my thoughts to your post.

    Another stud TE would be great to Pair with JC, you can create better mismatches with a 2 stud TE package. Although with the way we stock piled picks last year we can address both. kind of obvious little is gone at the end of the year.

    I'm officially announcing that I'm a Browns Board TE homo till the draft...

    I'm Going poetic G on TE prospects!

    @erie-dawg said:

    I think you started to say it so I will add my thoughts to your post.

    Another stud TE would be great to Pair with JC, you can create better mismatches with a 2 stud TE package. Although with the way we stock piled picks last year we can address both. kind of obvious little is gone at the end of the year.

    I'm officially announcing that I'm a Browns Board TE homo till the draft...

    I'm Going poetic G on TE prospects!

    Is it gay that i'm also a a Brown's TE homo?

  • @erie-dawg said:

    I think you started to say it so I will add my thoughts to your post.

    Another stud TE would be great to Pair with JC, you can create better mismatches with a 2 stud TE package. Although with the way we stock piled picks last year we can address both. kind of obvious little is gone at the end of the year.

    I'm officially announcing that I'm a Browns Board TE homo till the draft...

    I'm Going poetic G on TE prospects!

    Is it gay that i'm also a a Brown's TE homo?

    @letsgojackets said:

    Is it gay that i'm also a a Brown's TE homo?

    Its manlier than being a QB homo.
  • @letsgojackets said:

    Is it gay that i'm also a a Brown's TE homo?

    Its manlier than being a QB homo.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Its manlier than being a QB homo.

    That's a big woman steelers fan. 300 you think?

  • Havent posted in a while, transfer season is a bitch. Anyway, after watching the past few games, we need a solid #2 wr. If Gordon goes down we are screwed. I am hoping we can get a trade before the deadline. I was hoping we could get Hakeem Nicks from the Giants. He is gonna be a FA next year and they are gonna need some picks for that team. I do not know what a Nicks trade would require but I think our Passing game would be absolutely awesome. Any other Ideas? Damn it feels good to be back.

    @cambridgeho said:

    I was hoping we could get Hakeem Nicks from the Giants. He is gonna be a FA next year and they are gonna need some picks for that team.

    Trading picks for a FA? I like Hicks, but no thanks...

    Nice to see you're around, ho...

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Its manlier than being a QB homo.

    That's a big woman steelers fan. 300 you think?

    @letsgojackets said:

    That's a big woman steelers fan. 300 you think?

    Yep and Zombo fucked her... twice!

    The first time may have been a fold he wasn't sure.

  • Little sucks...agreed. But who knows? Maybe he can pick himself up and be a good number 2 WR. I would love using some of those picks to keep depth on the O and D lines

  • @letsgojackets said:

    That's a big woman steelers fan. 300 you think?

    Yep and Zombo fucked her... twice!

    The first time may have been a fold he wasn't sure.

    @erie-dawg said:

    Yep and Zombo fucked her... twice!

    The first time may have been a fold he wasn't sure.

    Not gonna lie...I chuckled.

  • I'd like the idea of them trying to trade for a #2, but as a few of you already said we'll get one in the draft. If they trade any of our players I'd bet it would be for picks, not Nicks....

  • we get one in the draft next year.

    we win a game and it's all about 'what we need'.

    relax and enjoy the win.

    @miktoxic said:

    we get one in the draft next year.

    we win a game and it's all about 'what we need'.

    relax and enjoy the win.

    I am loving it Bro, but I want to win it all. With our D we can do some great things

  • Jordan Cameron is definitely our main TE target. Instead of adding another like him, I'd like to add 1-2 bigger, better blocking TE's. The kind of guys who can catch a pass 5-15 yards and be sure handed as well as get a good push for a RB or protect the QB.

    A FB that kind of resembles Vickers would be nice.

    Even then, a #2 WR is necessary.

    I'd love to see a high power offense in Cleveland, of course we can't be strong at every position. I feel like we need better depth at TE as well as an NFL caliber FB, though. These are things we have to address.

  • @cambridgeho said:

    I was hoping we could get Hakeem Nicks from the Giants. He is gonna be a FA next year and they are gonna need some picks for that team.

    Trading picks for a FA? I like Hicks, but no thanks...

    Nice to see you're around, ho...

    @tour2ma said:

    Trading picks for a FA? I like Hicks, but no thanks...

    Nice to see you're around, ho...

    Great to be back bro. lots left to discuss.

  • Little seems disinterested. He can't get seperation and loses his confidence and effort when he doesn't get the ball. It must hurt to see Gordon fly by him on the depth chart last year and continually get more attention.

  • CECIL SHORTS. JAGS SUCK WE CAN GET HIM FOR A 3RD OR 4TH OFF THEM AND HE'S A LEGIT #2 IN THE LEAGUE AND HE'S A CLEVELAND NATIVE WHO'S A HARDCORE CAVS, BROWNS, AND INDIANS FAN. HOYER TO CECIL SHORTS HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE 2 CLEVELAND NATIVES WHO ARE BIG CLEVELAND SPORTS FANS

  • Sammy Watkins.

  • Little seems disinterested. He can't get seperation and loses his confidence and effort when he doesn't get the ball. It must hurt to see Gordon fly by him on the depth chart last year and continually get more attention.

    @brownorange said:

    Little seems disinterested. He can't get seperation and loses his confidence and effort when he doesn't get the ball. It must hurt to see Gordon fly by him on the depth chart last year and continually get more attention.

    I've been wondering if Chud has him on return duties to get him touches and help him build some confidence. I'm sick of his dropped passes but he seemed to do okay last year after a while.

  • You already have another TE, WR, but he's playing OLB. Back when Julius Peppers was at Carolina, they had some plays for him on offense, not that they ever worked, but the idea looked good to have a 6'7" receiver in the red zone. He once intercepted a pass and returned it 97 yards without scoring; nobody caught him while he was running, but when he stumbled and fell at the 3 yard line, that ended it. He wasn't used to running that far at once I guess.

    After Mingo accomplishes enough on defence, they might consider making more use of his energy.

  • I think that Little will turn out to do well enough for the #2 slot...and with Davone Bess in the slot....and Benjamin. and they still have Josh Cooper.

    At RB all they have on the roster is McGahee, Ogbannaya and Rainey. Obgy is a decent receiver out of the backfield.

    I agree that this is by no means a complete team.

    But lets give it up for McGahee. I never thought he would have a career after that devastating injury he suffered in the Ohio St. game...but here he is 11 years later still running hard and producing a bit when needed.