Soju
-
Good comeback?
-
Haters gonna Hate boys. Enjoy our win!
-
-
There's idiots in every bunch. He is certainly one of them.
Probably a Bengals fan, honestly.
-
Nothing brings a board together like a win.
-
TTT.
-
he does have a cool avatar tho.
-
His girlfriend?? Avatar
1st of all I'm married, 2nd of all I am probably the realest poster on this board. Everyone else just wants to be cheerleaders and are content with garbage players and garbage play, I want to make the team better. If I coached the Browns we would be at least 4-1 right now.
-
His girlfriend?? Avatar
1st of all I'm married, 2nd of all I am probably the realest poster on this board. Everyone else just wants to be cheerleaders and are content with garbage players and garbage play, I want to make the team better. If I coached the Browns we would be at least 4-1 right now.
1st of all I'm married, 2nd of all I am probably the realest poster on this board. Everyone else just wants to be cheerleaders and are content with garbage players and garbage play, I want to make the team better. If I coached the Browns we would be at least 4-1 right now.
i understand your statement last nite about being in s. korea, which might explain your username.
if that's all bullshit does it really mean that you are just SOJEWISH?
-
His girlfriend?? Avatar
1st of all I'm married, 2nd of all I am probably the realest poster on this board. Everyone else just wants to be cheerleaders and are content with garbage players and garbage play, I want to make the team better. If I coached the Browns we would be at least 4-1 right now.
1st of all I'm married, 2nd of all I am probably the realest poster on this board. Everyone else just wants to be cheerleaders and are content with garbage players and garbage play, I want to make the team better. If I coached the Browns we would be at least 4-1 right now.
I may disagree with a good amount of what you have to say but you should be allowed to state your opinion however you want, just don't spam threads.
WINNING CURES ALL
-
His girlfriend?? Avatar
1st of all I'm married, 2nd of all I am probably the realest poster on this board. Everyone else just wants to be cheerleaders and are content with garbage players and garbage play, I want to make the team better. If I coached the Browns we would be at least 4-1 right now.
1st of all I'm married, 2nd of all I am probably the realest poster on this board. Everyone else just wants to be cheerleaders and are content with garbage players and garbage play, I want to make the team better. If I coached the Browns we would be at least 4-1 right now.
Ha.
That's a laugh.
-
Yet, youre a logistics worker employed overseas with a subservient Korean wife....likely cause real women laugh at your smug overconfident attitude.
That's how awesome you are.
Yet, youre a logistics worker employed overseas with a subservient Korean wife....likely cause real women laugh at your smug overconfident attitude.
That's how awesome you are.
LMAO! Korean wive's are hardly subservient. I have a good friend retired CWO4 Navy who has been married for a long time to one. She wears the pants lets just say that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login