Soju
-
Yet, youre a logistics worker employed overseas with a subservient Korean wife....likely cause real women laugh at your smug overconfident attitude.
That's how awesome you are.
Yet, youre a logistics worker employed overseas with a subservient Korean wife....likely cause real women laugh at your smug overconfident attitude.
That's how awesome you are.
LMAO! Korean wive's are hardly subservient. I have a good friend retired CWO4 Navy who has been married for a long time to one. She wears the pants lets just say that.
-
Oh okay tough guy. With your vast knowledge of all he women of the world (that you masturbate to on the internet) I'm sure you are correct.
-
What's the point of starting a thread to trash other members?
-
What's the point of starting a thread to trash other members?
Watch it 149, or you're next. It's all, ok, maybe mostly, in good fun. Soju is up to the task.
-
What's the point of starting a thread to trash other members?
Because letsgojackets is only capable of shitposting.
-
Hey guys- I had a mind to delete this thread- and I can count on the fingers on one hand I've ever done so.
Soju may be negative but he's entitled to his opinion- in fact with Weeden in there @ qb, I'm not too optimistic either. Really the personal attacks are uncalled for just because you don't agree with his opinion(s).
Somebody has to be totally out of line unrealistic with their prognostications & board disruption (Ghoolie) before we'll do anything. Heck, you folks could just as easily slam PG for his constantly drinking happy juice kool-aid, having unrealistic expectations for one of our players, and bemoaning the fact a washed up guy like Cribbs gets sent packing.
-
Hey guys- I had a mind to delete this thread- and I can count on the fingers on one hand I've ever done so.
Soju may be negative but he's entitled to his opinion- in fact with Weeden in there @ qb, I'm not too optimistic either. Really the personal attacks are uncalled for just because you don't agree with his opinion(s).
Somebody has to be totally out of line unrealistic with their prognostications & board disruption (Ghoolie) before we'll do anything. Heck, you folks could just as easily slam PG for his constantly drinking happy juice kool-aid, having unrealistic expectations for one of our players, and bemoaning the fact a washed up guy like Cribbs gets sent packing.
Hey guys- I had a mind to delete this thread- and I can count on the fingers on one hand I've ever done so.
Soju may be negative but he's entitled to his opinion- in fact with Weeden in there @ qb, I'm not too optimistic either. Really the personal attacks are uncalled for just because you don't agree with his opinion(s).
Somebody has to be totally out of line unrealistic with their prognostications & board disruption (Ghoolie) before we'll do anything. Heck, you folks could just as easily slam PG for his constantly drinking happy juice kool-aid, having unrealistic expectations for one of our players, and bemoaning the fact a washed up guy like Cribbs gets sent packing.
Not forgetting Zombo's hilarious drunk posts!
-
What's the point of starting a thread to trash other members?
Because letsgojackets is only capable of shitposting.
Because letsgojackets is only capable of shitposting.
Aww you hurt my feelings.

Just delete the thread already. Too many butthurts around here that take the interwebz wayy too seriously.
-
my god this soju must have autism...
-
Yet, youre a logistics worker employed overseas with a subservient Korean wife....likely cause real women laugh at your smug overconfident attitude.
That's how awesome you are.
-
my god this soju must have autism...
my god this soju must have autism...
easy now....autism is a cruel developmental disability. My twelve year old has it. He has his good and bad days but I wouldn't trade him for the world.
-
-
Oh okay tough guy. With your vast knowledge of all he women of the world (that you masturbate to on the internet) I'm sure you are correct.
Oh okay tough guy. With your vast knowledge of all he women of the world (that you masturbate to on the internet) I'm sure you are correct.
The American male in a nutshell.
-
I'm married too....oh, and I also make 300k a year flipping burgers....cause I make an awesome burger. Did I mention I'm awesome? And realistic about football? And I could coach this team to 6-0 right now?
That's right....I'd be 6-0 after 5 games....
That's nothing. I could have this team at 7-0 if I were playing QB, safety, and the head coach. Some of the wins would be so awesome they would count twice.
-
I'm married too....oh, and I also make 300k a year flipping burgers....cause I make an awesome burger. Did I mention I'm awesome? And realistic about football? And I could coach this team to 6-0 right now?
That's right....I'd be 6-0 after 5 games....
That's nothing. I could have this team at 7-0 if I were playing QB, safety, and the head coach. Some of the wins would be so awesome they would count twice.
That's nothing. I could have this team at 7-0 if I were playing QB, safety, and the head coach. Some of the wins would be so awesome they would count twice.
Well, we'd be 5-0, plus the two games against the steelers which we've basically already won

-
Oh okay tough guy. With your vast knowledge of all he women of the world (that you masturbate to on the internet) I'm sure you are correct.
The American male in a nutshell.
The American male in a nutshell.
Kaolabazooka reminds me of mz the pussy the pussy. Even the little animal avatars.
-
The American male in a nutshell.
Kaolabazooka reminds me of mz the pussy the pussy. Even the little animal avatars.
Kaolabazooka reminds me of mz the pussy the pussy the pussy. Even the little animal avatars.
Um, thank you?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login