Skip to content

Soju

Locked The Browns Board
40 22 1.5k
  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Please delete this dumbass thread. Wrong on so many levels. Is this what were about here?

  • Booty LoafB Booty Loaf wrote on last edited by
    #31

    my god this soju must have autism...

  • Yet, youre a logistics worker employed overseas with a subservient Korean wife....likely cause real women laugh at your smug overconfident attitude.

    That's how awesome you are.

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @choco said:

    Yet, youre a logistics worker employed overseas with a subservient Korean wife....likely cause real women laugh at your smug overconfident attitude.

    .

    and your tiny wee wee

  • my god this soju must have autism...

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @booty-loaf said:

    my god this soju must have autism...

    easy now....autism is a cruel developmental disability. My twelve year old has it. He has his good and bad days but I wouldn't trade him for the world.

  • @choco said:

    Yet, youre a logistics worker employed overseas with a subservient Korean wife....likely cause real women laugh at your smug overconfident attitude.

    .

    and your tiny wee wee

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @slowburn said:

    and your tiny wee wee

    I'm married too....oh, and I also make 300k a year flipping burgers....cause I make an awesome burger. Did I mention I'm awesome? And realistic about football? And I could coach this team to 6-0 right now?

    That's right....I'd be 6-0 after 5 games....

  • Oh okay tough guy. With your vast knowledge of all he women of the world (that you masturbate to on the internet) I'm sure you are correct.

    koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Oh okay tough guy. With your vast knowledge of all he women of the world (that you masturbate to on the internet) I'm sure you are correct.

    The American male in a nutshell.

  • @slowburn said:

    and your tiny wee wee

    I'm married too....oh, and I also make 300k a year flipping burgers....cause I make an awesome burger. Did I mention I'm awesome? And realistic about football? And I could coach this team to 6-0 right now?

    That's right....I'd be 6-0 after 5 games....

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @choco said:

    I'm married too....oh, and I also make 300k a year flipping burgers....cause I make an awesome burger. Did I mention I'm awesome? And realistic about football? And I could coach this team to 6-0 right now?

    That's right....I'd be 6-0 after 5 games....

    That's nothing. I could have this team at 7-0 if I were playing QB, safety, and the head coach. Some of the wins would be so awesome they would count twice.

  • @choco said:

    I'm married too....oh, and I also make 300k a year flipping burgers....cause I make an awesome burger. Did I mention I'm awesome? And realistic about football? And I could coach this team to 6-0 right now?

    That's right....I'd be 6-0 after 5 games....

    That's nothing. I could have this team at 7-0 if I were playing QB, safety, and the head coach. Some of the wins would be so awesome they would count twice.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    That's nothing. I could have this team at 7-0 if I were playing QB, safety, and the head coach. Some of the wins would be so awesome they would count twice.

    Well, we'd be 5-0, plus the two games against the steelers which we've basically already won 😉

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #38

    As long as his Debbie Downer avatar stays, I'm down with deleting this thread...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Oh okay tough guy. With your vast knowledge of all he women of the world (that you masturbate to on the internet) I'm sure you are correct.

    The American male in a nutshell.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by DieHardBrownsFan
    #39

    @koalabazooka said:

    The American male in a nutshell.

    Kaolabazooka reminds me of mz the pussy the pussy. Even the little animal avatars.

  • @koalabazooka said:

    The American male in a nutshell.

    Kaolabazooka reminds me of mz the pussy the pussy. Even the little animal avatars.

    koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Kaolabazooka reminds me of mz the pussy the pussy the pussy. Even the little animal avatars.

    Um, thank you?