Skip to content

Biggest game since return

The Browns Board
12 6 804
  • ok, since, 2002. good call. you got me on that one.

  • No that would be the 2002 game against the Falcons.

    " rel="external nofollow">

    @richiswhere said:

    No that would be the 2002 game against the Falcons.

    " rel="external nofollow">

    I love hearing Donovan!!!

  • I don't post much here, but i have been a browns fan since being born in 78. I faintly remember Bernie, Slaughter, Brennan, Newsome, Dixon, Minifield, Mathews, Mack, Byner, Dean Perry, the band-aid bros, and i can go on and on. i also remember the drive and fumble. And we all know how its been since 99. I live in Virginia due to the military and watch my BROWNIES on sunday ticket, every week every game, no matter if we are 3-10, 4-11, 0-6, i'm watching every week. I feel this game against Buffalo is HUGE, please let that stadium be rockin, like the 80's. Sometimes i feel like that place doesnt have the energy like back in the day, which is understandable after all these seasons, but this might be biggest game since return.

    @browni8878 said:

    I don't post much here, but i have been a browns fan since being born in 78. I faintly remember Bernie, Slaughter, Brennan, Newsome, Dixon, Minifield, Mathews, Mack, Byner, Dean Perry, the band-aid bros, and i can go on and on. i also remember the drive and fumble. And we all know how its been since 99. I live in Virginia due to the military and watch my BROWNIES on sunday ticket, every week every game, no matter if we are 3-10, 4-11, 0-6, i'm watching every week. I feel this game against Buffalo is HUGE, please let that stadium be rockin, like the 80's. Sometimes i feel like that place doesnt have the energy like back in the day, which is understandable after all these seasons, but this might be biggest game since return.

    It was rocking on Sunday, and it will be a-rocking on Thursday.

    Zombo

  • @browni8878 said:

    I don't post much here, but i have been a browns fan since being born in 78. I faintly remember Bernie, Slaughter, Brennan, Newsome, Dixon, Minifield, Mathews, Mack, Byner, Dean Perry, the band-aid bros, and i can go on and on. i also remember the drive and fumble. And we all know how its been since 99. I live in Virginia due to the military and watch my BROWNIES on sunday ticket, every week every game, no matter if we are 3-10, 4-11, 0-6, i'm watching every week. I feel this game against Buffalo is HUGE, please let that stadium be rockin, like the 80's. Sometimes i feel like that place doesnt have the energy like back in the day, which is understandable after all these seasons, but this might be biggest game since return.

    It was rocking on Sunday, and it will be a-rocking on Thursday.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    It was rocking on Sunday, and it will be a-rocking on Thursday.

    Zombo

    The question is whether or not you, Howie, Gareth, Mark, Pavo Joe, Kmac et al have had a moment's sobriety since Sunday?

  • I literally got a call from someone named Woody and couldn't stop laughing.

    Tickled Pink.

  • Zombo said:

    It was rocking on Sunday, and it will be a-rocking on Thursday.

    Zombo

    The question is whether or not you, Howie, Gareth, Mark, Pavo Joe, Kmac et al have had a moment's sobriety since Sunday?

    @the-gipper said:

    The question is whether or not you, Howie, Gareth, Mark, Pavo Joe, Kmac et al have had a moment's sobriety since Sunday?

    I have been sober since about 2AM Monday morning.

    I came back to Conneaut Lake, PA to work at my brother's house and I will triumphantly return on Thursday.

    As for the rest of them .. Many of them are in Canton at the Hall of Fame today ... I imagine there will be drinking afterward!

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    The question is whether or not you, Howie, Gareth, Mark, Pavo Joe, Kmac et al have had a moment's sobriety since Sunday?

    I have been sober since about 2AM Monday morning.

    I came back to Conneaut Lake, PA to work at my brother's house and I will triumphantly return on Thursday.

    As for the rest of them .. Many of them are in Canton at the Hall of Fame today ... I imagine there will be drinking afterward!

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I have been sober since about 2AM Monday morning.

    I came back to Conneaut Lake, PA to work at my brother's house and I will triumphantly return on Thursday.

    As for the rest of them .. Many of them are in Canton at the Hall of Fame today ... I imagine there will be drinking afterward!

    Zombo

    Contact them and have them come by Barberton or Wadsworth on the way back (it is fairly right on the way) and I will buy a round.

    (or PM me with their contact info and I will see what I can arrange).

  • Z....I have touched base with Westside Steve and if it can be arranged for the guys to stop by the Akron area we could meet up with them.

    Steve is suggesting the Hoppin Frog Brew pub on Waterloo Rd. (224) just off I-77. See my PM to you.

    http://www.hoppinfrog.com/

  • Sorry, got this too late, they are back at the Bates Motel!

    Z

  • Sorry, got this too late, they are back at the Bates Motel!

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Sorry, got this too late, they are back at the Bates Motel!

    Z

    See my PM