Hardesty and Cooper Both Waived
-
so? what does that have to do with anything? a team can reach a settlement for the purpose of an outright release.
Choco knows nothing about Football, ignore him.
Quaint comment from the resident grade school smack tslker. Sure you don't want to throw in a some type of dildo fag asshole republican airport bathroom joke?Choco knows nothing about Football, ignore him.
See how I didn't say they would do it. Only they can if they want.
Since you know more about football than I, why would they waive a player on IR you fucking genius? Enlighten us with your football acumen?
-
-
Quaint comment from the resident grade school smack tslker. Sure you don't want to throw in a some type of dildo fag asshole republican airport bathroom joke?Choco knows nothing about Football, ignore him.
See how I didn't say they would do it. Only they can if they want.
Since you know more about football than I, why would they waive a player on IR you fucking genius? Enlighten us with your football acumen?
Quaint comment from the resident grade school smack tslker. Sure you don't want to throw in a some type of dildo fag asshole republican airport bathroom joke?
See how I didn't say they would do it. Only they can if they want.
Since you know more about football than I, why would they waive a player on IR you fucking genius? Enlighten us with your football acumen?
There's only two reasons I can think of at the moment:
1) There was an escalator in his contract stipulating that he would receive a bonus if he was on the roster at a certain date. I doubt this is the case, as this is mostly reserved as an incentive for lower echelon players.
2) The FO told him up front he had no future in Cleveland and wanted to give him as much time as possible to find a new team. He's not exactly injured, he just had his knee scoped, but he may not be available to trade before the trade deadline. Therefore, we're clearly not getting anything for him, let him go and give him a better shot at landing with a team.
-
I agree, it's probably just a 'nice gesture' from the FO, rehabbing him while injured instead of just cutting him before the season, then cutting him and letting him find a team. Of course, it's always possible they wanted to actually keep him around, and by cutting him they're hoping to claim him after waivers and put him in there with McGahee.
-
Quaint comment from the resident grade school smack tslker. Sure you don't want to throw in a some type of dildo fag asshole republican airport bathroom joke?Choco knows nothing about Football, ignore him.
See how I didn't say they would do it. Only they can if they want.
Since you know more about football than I, why would they waive a player on IR you fucking genius? Enlighten us with your football acumen?
Quaint comment from the resident grade school smack tslker. Sure you don't want to throw in a some type of dildo fag asshole republican airport bathroom joke?
See how I didn't say they would do it. Only they can if they want.
Since you know more about football than I, why would they waive a player on IR you fucking genius? Enlighten us with your football acumen?
STFU. You and your fucking rants. You are the definition of 'dick head'. I'll bet in real life you have no friends and live in a boarding house.
-
how much you wanna bet he NEVER take the field in a regular season game in his lifetime? bad move? stfu
How bout you grow up and quit trying to fight like a 12 year old..Im not saying the kid is all world..Im just saying with the lack of WR depth it's a dumb ass move..the kid has caught everything thrown his way.,..theres nothing you could say to refute that...now go wank off to Miley Cyrus you asshole!
-
While you guys are doing your circle jerk, is anyone going to answer the question of: Who replaced Cooper on the active roster?
Edit: I guess I was looking for a WR.....but actually Cooper's replacement is this Fozzy Whittaker.
-
Hardesty's career with Browns was over when they put him on IR.
I thought everybody knew that?
He was on the final year of his contract. He was put on season-ending IR. You can't cut him while he's injured. You put him on IR and then you cut him when he is healthy.
The end.
Zombo
-
how much you wanna bet he NEVER take the field in a regular season game in his lifetime? bad move? stfu
How bout you grow up and quit trying to fight like a 12 year old..Im not saying the kid is all world..Im just saying with the lack of WR depth it's a dumb ass move..the kid has caught everything thrown his way.,..theres nothing you could say to refute that...now go wank off to Miley Cyrus you asshole!
-
-
I swear that there is a fly between her legs that is holding its nose
-
how'd you know?
With a name like Booty Loaf...it was painfully obvious

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
