Congratulations Browns fans
-
I knew when you guys hired Chud, this team would turn around. I knew Norv would be a good OC. I posted it here last year. Im a Skins fan, but after watching Cleveland 95, I think you fans deserve a good team (as do Skins fans), but my point is, I think the Browns are finally on their way to the top. The Steelers are garbage and so are the Ravens, the Bengals have massive holes. You guys will be dominating that division for the next ten years. You guys all deserve it. Im not saying this to be smart, I seriously smile every time I see the Browns win because they have such a dedicated fan base, that deserves some good after all the shit that has happened to them. I think Hoyer might be the future, but if hes not, you can always get a QB in the draft, but if you guys win the division, stick with him. Genius trading Trich as well, he wasnt doing anything for you guys. Im just here to tell you all, I watched that game since I have the Sunday ticket and the Skins were on at 4:30, and I can honestly say, you guys now have a good team. Im happy for all of ya, enjoy the win.
-
in Chud we trust
-
Thanks brother for the well wishes and classy post. I am a fan of RG3 and it was nice to see you guys get a win today.
-
Thanks for the props skinsfan, and congrats on your win yesterday.
-
I loved the Skins back when they had Monk,Clark and Sanders at WR..and Darrel Green at CB...the hoggs were awesome with Schlereth,Grimm and company. Dexter Manly was a load...Rypien was decent and had a cup of coffee with the Browns before they moved. I
m forgetting notables like Kirk or was it Kurt Goveia...that was one hell of a squad...good luck to you guys as well..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login