Skip to content

Steeler fans going nuts

The Browns Board
52 24 2.2k
  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I know this is a Brown's Board, but I was just browsing the Steelers forum to see what they're saying about being 0-4..........they're ready to pull Big Ben! I love it!!

    I am putting it on Ben at this point. Yes the Oline is bad but Ben KNOWS this and he still doesn't protect the ball. He is responsible or partly responsible for 10 of our teams 12 turnovers. That has to be a record.
    He has nearly single handedly costs us 2 or 3 games this season.
    Vs the Bears he literally gave up 14 points. 14. 14. 14. Do you understand how significant that is. We only lost by 17. Today we could have scored a game tying TD and he fumbles the ball. FUMBLED WITHIN 5 YARDS OF THE ENDZONE.
    Quote:

    He isn't protecting the ball, his timing has been off with his receivers and his throws are off even when he has time. I get that he may be playing scared but that doesn't excuse not tucking the ball away. 9 turnovers straight from his hands and others you could put partially on him.
    Quote:

    I seen Bell open in the flats a few times and Ben just ignores him. Why won't he check down? What's wrong with checking down? Does he feel that makes him less of a QB if he checks down? And it's not just this year, it's been going on for a while now. He put up ok numbers against one of the worst secondary in the league and to be honest, I don't trust him anymore.
    Quote:

    Ben is costing us games. Not just playing bad but costing us games. Is it so farfetched to at least discuss the possibility of the move? We don't even know how well Grad would do. He may play bad but so what? We are 0-4 and our franchise QB has 10 turnovers in 4 games. He isn't exactly playing real great.


    I love Bens play and have always trusted him more than most QB's when it counts but he is failing us miserably so far this year and lets face the facts. Players start to go downhill. This could be Bens descent.
  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Now Steelers fans can get a little taste of how it has felt to be us.

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Good. They've needed this for awhile.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Lmao love it! They're gonna be in burn it all mode by midseason! Goodbye Tomlin! A major rebuild could be coming for Shitsburgh, lets just hope it takes them a long time to rebound.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by flyingfooldoug
    #17

    Maybe they could trade a draft pick or 2 for weeden. They should be pretty high too.

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Just found this.

  • Lmao love it! They're gonna be in burn it all mode by midseason! Goodbye Tomlin! A major rebuild could be coming for Shitsburgh, lets just hope it takes them a long time to rebound.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Lmao love it! They're gonna be in burn it all mode by midseason! Goodbye Tomlin! A major rebuild could be coming for Shitsburgh, lets just hope it takes them a long time to rebound.

    I usually hate to wish ill will on people. But given how obnoxious their fanbase has been in our own backyard in constantly rubbing it in our noses, if any fanbase deserves to be humbled for once it is them.

    Choke on it yinzers!

  • ErnieCamacho84E ErnieCamacho84 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Keep your eyes out for all those Ohio Steelers "fans" who will start flipping back to being Browns "fans" as this team continues to improve. Spineless cocksuckers...

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Fuck the Steelers.

  • Fuck the Steelers.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fuck the Steelers.

    And their crying hankies!

  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Our neighbors had an outdoor party yesterday, so I listened to a big part of the game on the radio. In doing so, I had to deal with both a Steelers fan and Bengals fan! I called that 94 yard drives and they both laughed at me! Yeah, who is laughing now? 😁

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I wonder who the squeeler fans will start being "fans" of next?

    49's ? KC? Denver?

    As long as the team is winning, they will move and flock around another winner,

    pretending they "were always there".

    Flock em.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Steelers? What are they? Guys that work in a factory? Or is that the name of an NFL team?

    Just curious.

  • I wonder who the squeeler fans will start being "fans" of next?

    49's ? KC? Denver?

    As long as the team is winning, they will move and flock around another winner,

    pretending they "were always there".

    Flock em.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #26

    @calfoxwc said:

    I wonder who the squeeler fans will start being "fans" of next?

    49's ? KC? Denver?

    As long as the team is winning, they will move and flock around another winner,

    pretending they "were always there".

    Flock em.

    Yes Cal, but however, we're going to be picking up the Bandwagonners on the Browns Bus when we start rolling- and that could happen as soon as Thursday.

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by
    #27

    I can honestly say I love watching or reading about the Steelers losing. It makes me happy. But I don't hate their fans. They're basically Browns fans if the Browns had been winning Super Bowls. Similar towns, similar ethnicity, etc.

  • djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    If there is any time to sweep them, it's gotta be this season!

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Wow! if the Browns sweep the stealers this season, their fans would be jumping out of basement windows trying to commit suicide.

  • Lmao love it! They're gonna be in burn it all mode by midseason! Goodbye Tomlin! A major rebuild could be coming for Shitsburgh, lets just hope it takes them a long time to rebound.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #30

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Lmao love it! They're gonna be in burn it all mode by midseason! Goodbye Tomlin! A major rebuild could be coming for Shitsburgh, lets just hope it takes them a long time to rebound.

    They won't get rid of Tomlin. That is not there style. They will believe that this is just a major down year, but that their HC will still be capable of regrouping and winning again.

    Hell....correct me if I am wrong but Tomlin is still in his 30s, isn't he? He is still probably one of the youngest coaches in the NFL. Nah, the Rooney's won't make that kind of move. They will believe that their scouting and coaching can bring them back.

    They have to believe that because it has been true in the past of them. They were 6-10 one year and two years later they won the SB.

    Now, I hope they are dead wrong...that they have a decade of misery. But they won't think that way and won't can their coach.

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Lmao love it! They're gonna be in burn it all mode by midseason! Goodbye Tomlin! A major rebuild could be coming for Shitsburgh, lets just hope it takes them a long time to rebound.

    They won't get rid of Tomlin. That is not there style. They will believe that this is just a major down year, but that their HC will still be capable of regrouping and winning again.

    Hell....correct me if I am wrong but Tomlin is still in his 30s, isn't he? He is still probably one of the youngest coaches in the NFL. Nah, the Rooney's won't make that kind of move. They will believe that their scouting and coaching can bring them back.

    They have to believe that because it has been true in the past of them. They were 6-10 one year and two years later they won the SB.

    Now, I hope they are dead wrong...that they have a decade of misery. But they won't think that way and won't can their coach.

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @the-gipper said:

    They won't get rid of Tomlin. That is not there style. They will believe that this is just a major down year, but that their HC will still be capable of regrouping and winning again.

    Hell....correct me if I am wrong but Tomlin is still in his 30s, isn't he? He is still probably one of the youngest coaches in the NFL. Nah, the Rooney's won't make that kind of move. They will believe that their scouting and coaching can bring them back.

    They have to believe that because it has been true in the past of them. They were 6-10 one year and two years later they won the SB.

    Now, I hope they are dead wrong...that they have a decade of misery. But they won't think that way and won't can their coach.

    They have never been this epically bad. If they reach 6 wins I'd be shocked. I'm thinkin 3 wins tops for this squad. They may stick with Tomlin through this year but his seat would be on fire next year.
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #32

    I'd say most of the pittspuke fans that troll here, deserve to get crap.

    Some of em are cool.

    But I hope the steelers' season gets even worse that it is already.

    Say, not many squeeler jackets being worn recently? Yep. That's fairweather baloney fandom for ya.

    Wait, I thought the squeeler coaches were geniuses. They went and became dummies this year, or what?

    And look! Now THEY have a stupid qb who holds onto the ball way too long ! ahhahahaha.