The Fan Experiance: A Brief Perspective....
-
Alright...
I went to yesterdays game Vs, the Bungholes...We took our seats about 30 minutes prior to kickoff. My legs tire quickly and I cant stand for long periods of time anymore...Im listening to the PA system and theres all of this rap and hip hop crap blaring over the loud speakers....Apparently the Browns PR dept. does not know it's demographic fan base too well.... I looked at the people in the stands and saw a mostly white audience (white collar,blue collar) And yes there was a modest showing of african americans in attendence as well....I dont mind that they play a rap/hip hop tune or two...But please..someone over there at the Browns PR dept.better take a better sampling of what the fan base that attends games would like to listen to via survey...it's mostly the suburban white collar fans that can afford and attend games...Why would they not cater to the listening tastes of the ones who are literally paying theyre meal ticket I.E. ((Season Ticket Holders))
Also:
The lady with the whiney voice leading the cheering section overthe PA system I found quite annoying. Secondly...I dont need some over emotional bellowing "It's 3rd down" everytime the defense has a 3rd down stance. We know what's at stake. I found it easy to get to get around and find things wich was nice...However..I didnt appreciate the lady sitting next to Me who no doubt doused herself in a whole bottle of Musk Perfume..."Disgusting"
Otherwise..Im glad we won the game.
-
I'm sure the scent she was masking would have been worse...................
-
Oh shut up... And the music is more for the players than the fans and its suppose to be music to get you hyped and ready. They play a lot of rock too because rap and some of the rock they play is part of the nature of the game. At cabs games they play nothing but rap because that's just the style of game that it is, hip hop cultured. Indians games they play ALOT less rap when surprisingly I usually see a bigger percentage a black people there compared to browns and cavs games (price of tickets maybe?)
-
Oh shut up... And the music is more for the players than the fans and its suppose to be music to get you hyped and ready. They play a lot of rock too because rap and some of the rock they play is part of the nature of the game. At cabs games they play nothing but rap because that's just the style of game that it is, hip hop cultured. Indians games they play ALOT less rap when surprisingly I usually see a bigger percentage a black people there compared to browns and cavs games (price of tickets maybe?)
Oh shut up... And the music is more for the players than the fans and its suppose to be music to get you hyped and ready. They play a lot of rock too because rap and some of the rock they play is part of the nature of the game. At cabs games they play nothing but rap because that's just the style of game that it is, hip hop cultured. Indians games they play ALOT less rap when surprisingly I usually see a bigger percentage a black people there compared to browns and cavs games (price of tickets maybe?)
umm look...they dont need to blare it 30 minutes before the game (rap,hip) ,,they can interject other music..If a player needs music to get motivated for a game...he should go play volleyball..or get out of sports completely...lame excuse
-
It's also extremely ignorant to assume black people like rap music and white people don't. Somehow I'm not surprised though.
-
You sound like the grinch who stole christmas.
-
You sound like the grinch who stole christmas.
You sound like the grinch who stole christmas.
I am BAH HUMBUG!
-
Well that went south pretty quick.
-
Well that went south pretty quick.
Well that went south pretty quick.
lol
-
Alright...
I went to yesterdays game Vs, the Bungholes...We took our seats about 30 minutes prior to kickoff. My legs tire quickly and I cant stand for long periods of time anymore...Im listening to the PA system and theres all of this rap and hip hop crap blaring over the loud speakers....Apparently the Browns PR dept. does not know it's demographic fan base too well.... I looked at the people in the stands and saw a mostly white audience (white collar,blue collar) And yes there was a modest showing of african americans in attendence as well....I dont mind that they play a rap/hip hop tune or two...But please..someone over there at the Browns PR dept.better take a better sampling of what the fan base that attends games would like to listen to via survey...it's mostly the suburban white collar fans that can afford and attend games...Why would they not cater to the listening tastes of the ones who are literally paying theyre meal ticket I.E. ((Season Ticket Holders))
Also:
The lady with the whiney voice leading the cheering section overthe PA system I found quite annoying. Secondly...I dont need some over emotional bellowing "It's 3rd down" everytime the defense has a 3rd down stance. We know what's at stake. I found it easy to get to get around and find things wich was nice...However..I didnt appreciate the lady sitting next to Me who no doubt doused herself in a whole bottle of Musk Perfume..."Disgusting"
Otherwise..Im glad we won the game.
. Secondly...I dont need some over emotional bellowing "It's 3rd down" everytime the defense has a 3rd down stance. We know what's at stake. I found it easy to get to get around and find things wich was nice...
Otherwise..Im glad we won the game.
Yeah- "it's third down" gets really annoying- I like to think Cleveland fans are smarter than that.
Ah- that music is just background noise to me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login