Skip to content

so I ran into Phil Taylor after the game...

The Browns Board
6 4 491
  • Some of you know it was my first time in Cleveland yesterday. I flew in from California to see my team beat the Bengals. That they did. Being at the game was crazy. Best experience ever. Never seen so many people rppting for the same team. Haha. Anyways im walking down superior ave I believe it was... I was about to call a cab and I see someone getting pulled over. I see that its Phil and I was thinking wow thats crazy. His mom started talking to me about how they just won the game. And after he got his ticket I asked for a pic and talked about the game and he was on his way. Really nice dude. Just wanted to share the story. Thought it was pretty cool.

  • Post the pic! And what a dick cop, how u gonna ticket anyone on the Browns after that win (yes, even Greg Little should get a free pass on a victorious sunday)?

  • I dont know how to post pics yet. When I find out I will.

  • If you're on your phone switch to the desktop version at the bottom of the page and you can thumbnail attachments through that.

  • He got nailed for doing U turn. What a dick cop.

  • Post the pic! And what a dick cop, how u gonna ticket anyone on the Browns after that win (yes, even Greg Little should get a free pass on a victorious sunday)?

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Post the pic! And what a dick cop, how u gonna ticket anyone on the Browns after that win (yes, even Greg Little should get a free pass on a victorious sunday)?

    end of the month............maybe the cop wanted to pad his numbers