Browns V. Bills
-
Definitely the right move. #HoyerTheDestroyer has the locker room, the city, and the FO on his side.
He gets it done on the field too.
80*F in Virginia today. I abso-damn-lutely wore my Browns hoodie into clinic. 2 Victory Monday's in a row.
-
Please God, give us a Victory Friday to welcome in the weekend!
I think that we can beat the Bills despite the fact that they are playing pretty well. We'll need to scratch and fight for every win and this one will be no different. We have to win the winnable ones to become relevant again, that has to start this Thursday against the Bills. Win now and we'll be locked into first place in the AFCN at least until Sunday. What a turn-a-round from worst to first in two weeks.
This turnaround has nothing to do with the Richardson trade either. It has everything to do with Hoyer and Gordon starting in the game. Our running game leaves something to be desired and I think the FO got ahead of themselves with Richardson. They should have waited to make a move at least until they saw what could have been... that's a top 5 offensive unit with TR in the HB spot right now.
Oh well, that ship has sailed as so many have stated... They better make good on draft day is all I can say. Now it's the next man up and they need to keep pressing the holes that are there and help to lighten Hoyer's load. The kid is letting it fly right now and that ball has wings and a target finder on it. Those are some of the cleanest passes I've seen a QB throw in a while. Like I said about McCoy, it's not how hard or far you can throw it but the placement and timing that matters most.
Anyways, let's beat the Bills and stake a claim for first place, at home and against all odds. We can do this! Go Browns!
-
let's hope the brown faithful turnout for the game thursday night (will be a lot of people calling in sick on friday...either that or going in drunk) and drive ej manuel into a turnover machine.
we've done great against the run, even though cj spiller is in another class by himself.
have no idea about the rest of the team but if the browns put up an effort like they did sunday for 60 minutes and maybe even have norv loosen the leash a little we could be celebrating until the next big challenge.....
reggie bush and megatron.
-
If we can contain Spiller, unlike last year, then we should be good given Hoyer keeps it up
-
if the tribe wins Wednesday the place is going to be absolutely ROCKING Thursday night. sunday vs the bengals when we went up 2 scores in the 4th is the craziest the place has been since eric wright had the pick 6 to go up 3 td's on Thursday night vs the giants 5-6 years ago. man I cant wait for Thursday especially if our tribe wins Wednesday, Cleveland is going to be booming
-
Please God, give us a Victory Friday to welcome in the weekend!
I think that we can beat the Bills despite the fact that they are playing pretty well. We'll need to scratch and fight for every win and this one will be no different. We have to win the winnable ones to become relevant again, that has to start this Thursday against the Bills. Win now and we'll be locked into first place in the AFCN at least until Sunday. What a turn-a-round from worst to first in two weeks.
This turnaround has nothing to do with the Richardson trade either. It has everything to do with Hoyer and Gordon starting in the game. Our running game leaves something to be desired and I think the FO got ahead of themselves with Richardson. They should have waited to make a move at least until they saw what could have been... that's a top 5 offensive unit with TR in the HB spot right now.
Oh well, that ship has sailed as so many have stated... They better make good on draft day is all I can say. Now it's the next man up and they need to keep pressing the holes that are there and help to lighten Hoyer's load. The kid is letting it fly right now and that ball has wings and a target finder on it. Those are some of the cleanest passes I've seen a QB throw in a while. Like I said about McCoy, it's not how hard or far you can throw it but the placement and timing that matters most.
Anyways, let's beat the Bills and stake a claim for first place, at home and against all odds. We can do this! Go Browns!
Please God, give us a Victory Friday to welcome in the weekend!
I think that we can beat the Bills despite the fact that they are playing pretty well. We'll need to scratch and fight for every win and this one will be no different. We have to win the winnable ones to become relevant again, that has to start this Thursday against the Bills. Win now and we'll be locked into first place in the AFCN at least until Sunday. What a turn-a-round from worst to first in two weeks.
This turnaround has nothing to do with the Richardson trade either. It has everything to do with Hoyer and Gordon starting in the game. Our running game leaves something to be desired and I think the FO got ahead of themselves with Richardson. They should have waited to make a move at least until they saw what could have been... that's a top 5 offensive unit with TR in the HB spot right now.
Oh well, that ship has sailed as so many have stated... They better make good on draft day is all I can say. Now it's the next man up and they need to keep pressing the holes that are there and help to lighten Hoyer's load. The kid is letting it fly right now and that ball has wings and a target finder on it. Those are some of the cleanest passes I've seen a QB throw in a while. Like I said about McCoy, it's not how hard or far you can throw it but the placement and timing that matters most.
Anyways, let's beat the Bills and stake a claim for first place, at home and against all odds. We can do this! Go Browns!
Welcome back Po. You've got the heart of a whale my friend.
-
Spiller hasn't done much this season (He's my RB1 in a league) and he's a little dinged up. Considering how well we contained All Day last week (in his house, no less), I don't see Spiller giving us much trouble.
Manuel is rough around the edges, but appears to possess that "clutch gene" that Hoyer's got as well. Could be a fun game.
-
This game worries me.
For one, we should have beat Buffalo last year but we didn't.
Next up, we're like 1 of 5 for Thursday games.
Buffalo just beat the Ravens, who we lost to a couple weeks ago.
Then there's the issue of a big letdown after the great victory this past Sunday.
Hopefully it's just being used to all the losing we've done over the last x years, and the way we lost those.
We're still an incredibly young Team, new Coaches, Systems, and so forth.
it's going to be a learning experience for our guys - I hope we pull it together and come out on top.
-
Man what an awesome or terrible week this could be for Cleveland. The Indians hosting a playoff game and the Browns hosting a relevant football game in October. Even though heartbreak would set in if they both lost at least our beloved teams are in the conversation after September.
EJ Manuel is looking better than I thought. A lot of people don't realize this but they play FAST. I don't wanna be off here but I believe they are number 1 in offensive possessions and time per play. I think the key to this game is Hoyer building off the momentum of the past few weeks and keeping the Bills offense on the bench. Go Browns!
-
If we score a touchdown first and get a lead I think the game will be over. Of course I'm being optomistic. Our D ain't nothing to mess around with.
-
-
Johnson and Spiller will both play...
Dont get your hopes up...Bills need to get healthy in the secondary but should win in cleveland.
Delusional...
I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.
I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.
Bills 27 - Browns 14
-
Johnson and Spiller will both play...
Dont get your hopes up...Bills need to get healthy in the secondary but should win in cleveland.
Delusional...
I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.
I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.
Bills 27 - Browns 14
Johnson and Spiller will both play...
Dont get your hopes up...Bills need to get healthy in the secondary but should win in cleveland.
Hoping Spiller plays.... the games he has put in so far have been sub par for him, be nice to split carries and take touches away from Jackson.
Johnson is going to have a long night of doing nothing against Joe. He might as well play, it will be a good off day for him.
Also, didn't know if you noticed OQweef, but you just pasted the same post you left in the other thread into this one.... it's cool, you're allowed to come up with new comments...
-
Johnson and Spiller will both play...
Dont get your hopes up...Bills need to get healthy in the secondary but should win in cleveland.
Delusional...
I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.
I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.
Bills 27 - Browns 14
Johnson and Spiller will both play...
Dont get your hopes up...Bills need to get healthy in the secondary but should win in cleveland.
Delusional...
I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.
I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.
Bills 27 - Browns 14
Make damn sure you come here after the game unless you're a pussy like bengals fans. We'll be here regardless...
-
Johnson and Spiller will both play...
Dont get your hopes up...Bills need to get healthy in the secondary but should win in cleveland.
Delusional...
I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.
I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.
Bills 27 - Browns 14
Johnson and Spiller will both play...
Dont get your hopes up...Bills need to get healthy in the secondary but should win in cleveland.
Delusional...
I am a Bills fan who traveled to Cleveland and listened to the delusional Browns fans delare how they were going to roll us. Now i see it on these boards. Look Buffalo is clearly not the New England Patriots right now but you should respect them. A 1 point last second loss to the Pats and a Fluky Injury riddled touchdown loss to the jets (WITH OUR TOP 5 DB's on the SIDELINE) are all that sets us apart from 4-0. Im not saying you dont have a chance but it is not going to be easy.
I look forward to listening to Drunks in the Muni-lot tell me to go home to my trailer and mock the Bills Super Bowl losses (BTW how many Super Bowls have the Browns been to?). See you in the Factory of Sadness may the best team win.
Bills 27 - Browns 14
I don't think anyone is claiming that any win by the Browns over anyone is predicted to be easy including the Bills....but go back to last week's smak by Bengals fan who also were overconfident. Not sure where any Bills fan should be coming off overconfident. You are a team that hasn't seen the playoffs since 1999 nor even a .500 season since 2004, and you have a raw rookie QB...who looks good, but is still a rook.
As for the title situation....wins counts.....losing the SB doesn't any more than losing a conference title game. The Bills have a couple of AFL titles. The Cleveland area has 13 overall titles. So, we are not worried about you catching up just yet.
-
I'm excited for this game, I like to see the browns play well. Both of our teams have suffered enough already lol... I could easily see us lose in this game, but I can also easily see us win... toss up IMO. Cameron is a beast for you guys, I have no idea how we are going to stop him with all of our injuries in our secondary. Spiller plays hurt all the time so I don't see him missing this... Jackson will probably play to, he's been the guy this year thus far. stevie wont miss the chance 2 play against joe, he loves trying to go against the best. I'm not gonna predict the score cuz I'm not really sure whos gonna win, but good luck browns fans - A realistic bills fan
-
Nobody runs the ball more than the Bills. They're protecting E.J. as much as they can.
BUT... both Spiller and Jackson got hurt (sprained ankle, sprained knee, short week). Both will try to play but at well below 100%. Could be a problem for them, especially against the best run defense in the entire NFL (2.9 YPC).
If the Bills can't run, and I'm betting they can't, it puts a ton of heat on Manuel. He hasn't been asked to throw very much and now he's facing one of the best pass rush teams in the NFL (3rd with 14).
Bit of a science problem for the Bills offense.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login