Skip to content

Titans Trying Out QBs

The Browns Board
31 19 1.3k
  • so send them weeden. for a 4th rounder.

  • so send them weeden. for a 4th rounder.

    @miktoxic said:

    so send them weeden. for a 4th rounder.

    Gotta get more than a 4th rounder...I'll take a low 2nd and a PTBNL'er

  • @miktoxic said:

    so send them weeden. for a 4th rounder.

    Gotta get more than a 4th rounder...I'll take a low 2nd and a PTBNL'er

    @nickers said:

    Gotta get more than a 4th rounder...I'll take a low 2nd and a PTBNL'er

    we'd be lucky to get a 6th bud. lmao higher than a 4th AND a player? stop looking through the brown and orange colored goggles and wake up to reality buddy. something i'd offer if CJ2K is even remotely available though is weeden, mcgahee, rainey, Benjamin and a 4th or 3rd rounder for him. but that's probably way far fetched despite his lack of production.

  • @nickers said:

    Gotta get more than a 4th rounder...I'll take a low 2nd and a PTBNL'er

    we'd be lucky to get a 6th bud. lmao higher than a 4th AND a player? stop looking through the brown and orange colored goggles and wake up to reality buddy. something i'd offer if CJ2K is even remotely available though is weeden, mcgahee, rainey, Benjamin and a 4th or 3rd rounder for him. but that's probably way far fetched despite his lack of production.

    @booty-loaf said:

    we'd be lucky to get a 6th bud. lmao higher than a 4th AND a player? stop looking through the brown and orange colored goggles and wake up to reality buddy. something i'd offer if CJ2K is even remotely available though is weeden, mcgahee, rainey, Benjamin and a 4th or 3rd rounder for him. but that's probably way far fetched despite his lack of production.

    So you think asking a 3rd for Weeden is ridiculous, but you'd expect the Titans to give up their franchise star for a handful of has-beens and never-will-bes.

    Okay, sure.

    Forget for the fact that a four for one trade can easily become a cap nightmare...what makes you think the Titans would want a single one of those players?

  • really started this thread as a joke.

    doubt if the browns could get much for him, seeing he prob won't start again barring injury or a flatout shitting of the bed by hoyer, so it's not like we're trying to showcase him.

    and with his body of work we'd be lucky to throw him with a pick next year to move up a couple spots, that's if he doesn't get cut before then.

  • Give them Weeden for a box of day old doughnuts and a cup of coffee !

  • Meh.. Give 'em Campbell.

  • @miktoxic said:

    so send them weeden. for a 4th rounder.

    Gotta get more than a 4th rounder...I'll take a low 2nd and a PTBNL'er

    @nickers said:

    Gotta get more than a 4th rounder...I'll take a low 2nd and a PTBNL'er

    I'll take a fourth and a PBR and call it good

  • it's a long season

    Weeden on our roster isn't hurting anyone.

    he'll learn watching from the sidelines just like Hoyer did. I'm in no hurry to ship Weeden out of here.

    (he's far from a bust at this point and would still garner a fourth or higher)

  • ginger for Shonn Greene. Browns include Cundiff as a kicker (no pun intended)

  • ginger for Shonn Greene. Browns include Cundiff as a kicker (no pun intended)

    @slowburn said:

    Browns include Cundiff as a kicker (no pun intended)

    ...it's worth a punt 😛

  • I would love to see Weeden shipped for any type of pick in next years draft but realistically I don't see anyone wanting him. He'll just be released and nobody will pick him up and he will be forgotten.

  • @nickers said:

    Gotta get more than a 4th rounder...I'll take a low 2nd and a PTBNL'er

    I'll take a fourth and a PBR and call it good

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'll take a fourth and a PBR and call it good

    a 4th just isnt enough unless theyre talking a maybe a low 3rd and a high 4th (together)..I might listen...regardless of his performance...he still has upside...the light may still turn on for him..(Not that I think that will happen). A 4th alone?..no fucking way...

  • it's a long season

    Weeden on our roster isn't hurting anyone.

    he'll learn watching from the sidelines just like Hoyer did. I'm in no hurry to ship Weeden out of here.

    (he's far from a bust at this point and would still garner a fourth or higher)

    @hammertime said:

    it's a long season

    Weeden on our roster isn't hurting anyone.

    he'll learn watching from the sidelines just like Hoyer did. I'm in no hurry to ship Weeden out of here.

    (he's far from a bust at this point and would still garner a fourth or higher)

    And you can write it down in stone: Even if they want Hoyer to be the QB the rest of the year, it is even odds that he will get hurt and we will need Weeden to play.

  • it's a long season

    Weeden on our roster isn't hurting anyone.

    he'll learn watching from the sidelines just like Hoyer did. I'm in no hurry to ship Weeden out of here.

    (he's far from a bust at this point and would still garner a fourth or higher)

    @hammertime said:

    it's a long season

    Weeden on our roster isn't hurting anyone.

    he'll learn watching from the sidelines just like Hoyer did. I'm in no hurry to ship Weeden out of here.

    (he's far from a bust at this point and would still garner a fourth or higher)

    Agreed.

    Weeden's not great, but he's not terrible either.

    He's old, but he's still only in his second year with a totally new Offensive System to boot.

    Do I want him starting right now after what we've seen from Hoyer?

    No, but he still has upside and just needs time.

    He may never get "it", but hopefully he can be at least a servicable backup if needed.

  • Yeah atleast weeden wants to be here unlike another certain backup...

  • Yeah atleast weeden wants to be here unlike another certain backup...

    @letsgojackets said:

    Yeah atleast weeden wants to be here unlike another certain backup...

    Who is that? Campbell? What has he said?

  • @letsgojackets said:

    Yeah atleast weeden wants to be here unlike another certain backup...

    Who is that? Campbell? What has he said?

    @the-gipper said:

    Who is that? Campbell? What has he said?

    Think he's referring to Senaca Wallace.

  • Weeden is a math problem. He's 30... but very raw with slow eyes. There are backups in Philly (although he may be the starter soon) and New England worth WAY more.

    I'm not sure we could get a 5th for Weeden today. I kind of doubt it. If we wanted to swing a medium trade for a RB or CB, it would have to be Kitchen, I'd bet. That's somebody people actually talk about wanting.

    I sure as hell would give some more carries to Obie. One-cut guy... I like him. Reminds me of GB's Starks or a version of any Denver back under Shanahan, Terrell being the best.

  • Weeden is a math problem. He's 30... but very raw with slow eyes. There are backups in Philly (although he may be the starter soon) and New England worth WAY more.

    I'm not sure we could get a 5th for Weeden today. I kind of doubt it. If we wanted to swing a medium trade for a RB or CB, it would have to be Kitchen, I'd bet. That's somebody people actually talk about wanting.

    I sure as hell would give some more carries to Obie. One-cut guy... I like him. Reminds me of GB's Starks or a version of any Denver back under Shanahan, Terrell being the best.

    @shep said:

    Weeden is a math problem. He's 30... but very raw with slow eyes. There are backups in Philly (although he may be the starter soon) and New England worth WAY more.

    I'm not sure we could get a 5th for Weeden today. I kind of doubt it. If we wanted to swing a medium trade for a RB or CB, it would have to be Kitchen, I'd bet. That's somebody people actually talk about wanting.

    I sure as hell would give some more carries to Obie. One-cut guy... I like him. Reminds me of GB's Starks or a version of any Denver back under Shanahan, Terrell being the best.

    You don't think Fozzy Bear will become a star?