This elf logo is terrible.
-
I'm 25, didn't start following the Browns til '99 and am a huge fan of Brownie. It's original, has quite a bit of history, and has the whole "old school" appeal to it. All of the Brown's gear I own, besides my unfortunate Braylon Edwards jersey, prominently features Brownie. The dog and helmet are boring and while the football with the B in the middle isn't half bad, it's not the most creative logo I've ever seen. I'd prefer to have an original logo then a "badass" logo.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login