Skip to content

Oct 3rd Tailgating

Tailgate Party
4 4 1.4k
  • Hi, I'm coming down from Ontario with a group of 11 guys for the Browns vs. Bills game. We're thinking of coming to the tailgate party without a vehicle. We would be carrying in our drinks and food. Does anyone know if we'll have any issues doing this? Also, considering none of us have been to a Cleveland game before, what would be the best parking lot to tailgate in (given we won't have a tailgate to party on)?

    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

    Adam

  • Hi, I'm coming down from Ontario with a group of 11 guys for the Browns vs. Bills game. We're thinking of coming to the tailgate party without a vehicle. We would be carrying in our drinks and food. Does anyone know if we'll have any issues doing this? Also, considering none of us have been to a Cleveland game before, what would be the best parking lot to tailgate in (given we won't have a tailgate to party on)?

    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

    Adam

    @aover said:

    Hi, I'm coming down from Ontario with a group of 11 guys for the Browns vs. Bills game. We're thinking of coming to the tailgate party without a vehicle. We would be carrying in our drinks and food. Does anyone know if we'll have any issues doing this? Also, considering none of us have been to a Cleveland game before, what would be the best parking lot to tailgate in (given we won't have a tailgate to party on)?

    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

    Adam

    We won't be having an "Official" Tailgate party this game. & honestly as of 9AM, there are no definite plans other than to meet up somewhere downtown.

    If you're bringing your own food and adult beverages, it probably will be possible to get in with a group at that lot.

    EDIT: as of 11AM, reports are the guys are down at the Lot- follow the map, look for the Brits. It's strictly BYO.

  • I told Howie and G they would see two wins. Good for them.

    I'll be back up for the Lions. I have to meet a friend from here in town at the Barley House around 10:30 AM, but I plan on swinging by the lot around 9-9:30.

  • I told Howie and G they would see two wins. Good for them.

    I'll be back up for the Lions. I have to meet a friend from here in town at the Barley House around 10:30 AM, but I plan on swinging by the lot around 9-9:30.

    @ballpeen said:

    I told Howie and G they would see two wins. Good for them.

    I'll be back up for the Lions. I have to meet a friend from here in town at the Barley House around 10:30 AM, but I plan on swinging by the lot around 9-9:30.

    I won't see you all there as I will out of town.