Looking for Lower Sideline (4 Tix) - Lions 10/13
-
Lifelong Browns fan coming in from out of town to take my folks to the Browns/Lions game next week, and looking for lower sideline tickets (4 tickets). I would prefer the middle/rear of the section, and preferably in sections 134/5 or 108/9 or something near. I would entertain the club level seats (30-50 yd line) as well for the right price. I have been checking SH and TicketMaster, but the prices still seem a bit steep still, and strangely more than last year when I came for a game. I want to steer clear of craigslist, and figure the folks on the board here would be trustworthy and fair.
Appreciate the help anyone might be able to offer. Happy to have the tickets shipped or I am sure my folks who are local there could arrange to pick them up.
Andy
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login