Skip to content

When's the last time you saw this?

The Browns Board
12 7 454
  • Now I'm more worried than I was before...

  • cleveland is famous for always losing when they are actually favorites or expected to win. i wouldnt be surprised if we end up being jacksonville's first win of the season

  • Never. But in the game of football anything is possible. Browns take it tho.

  • Now I'm more worried than I was before...

    @thenew23 said:

    Now I'm more worried than I was before...

    ^+1

  • Now I'm more worried than I was before...

    @thenew23 said:

    Now I'm more worried than I was before...

    That's what I was thinking. But we're 2-0 when I'm drinking Jim Beam and there's a bottle in the freezer. No such things as coincidences...

  • Last time these guys unanimously picked the Browns was week 1 when we played the Dolphins . . .

  • Last time these guys unanimously picked the Browns was week 1 when we played the Dolphins . . .

    @jafbf said:

    Last time these guys unanimously picked the Browns was week 1 when we played the Dolphins . . .

    Yeah but we weren't the header (you got me). Anywho every game we've played they've been wrong on every single one of them. Maybe I should start drinking now...

  • @jafbf said:

    Last time these guys unanimously picked the Browns was week 1 when we played the Dolphins . . .

    Yeah but we weren't the header (you got me). Anywho every game we've played they've been wrong on every single one of them. Maybe I should start drinking now...

    @letsgojackets said:

    Yeah but we weren't the header (you got me). Anywho every game we've played they've been wrong on every single one of them. Maybe I should start drinking now...

    The reason I remember it is because I posted it :

    http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26625

    🙂

    If this turns out to be a wet game, I'm pretty sure the Bills take it - Rushing Teams seem to do better under those conditions.

  • I don't think Buffalo is the team that's gonna run on us tho. Bad weather, stack the box and make EJ beat us with his arm. And if he's Pondering us all game I'm gonna puke.

  • not knowing a whole lot about buffalo i'm still not terribly worried. Defensively we're not gonna have more problems with them then we did against Cincy. Hoyer just has to keep the offense moving so the defense isn't out there all game. That's the only chance buffalo has is if they tire out our defense and the rush starts to lag by a second or two....then they can possibly expose the secondary. With a defense like we have now it would be really nice to have a power running game that keeps the opposing defense on the field. I was all for bringing Hillis back even when I thought Trent was the #1 guy. Or just some other power back that could split the heavy lifting with Trent. If they outlaw the cutblock next year the league is gonna have to adapt back to the power running game anyway so we should probably snap up the workhorse's now. Even if it has to be HIllis.

  • I don't think Buffalo is the team that's gonna run on us tho. Bad weather, stack the box and make EJ beat us with his arm. And if he's Pondering us all game I'm gonna puke.

    @letsgojackets said:

    I don't think Buffalo is the team that's gonna run on us tho. Bad weather, stack the box and make EJ beat us with his arm. And if he's Pondering us all game I'm gonna puke.

    That was our weakness against the Vikings, so that's what I'm expecting to see exploited against us if it comes down to running games.