Browns are going all brown tonight!
-
The poop suit? I hope it looks better than it sounds.
The poop suit? I hope it looks better than it sounds.
Are you gonna care if we're spanking the bills and seeing highlights tomorrow?
-
This atmosphere is like that of a Playoff Seed. It seriously feels like this is the turning point of the franchise. The trading of Trent, the benching of Weeden, Hometown Hoyer gets the nod and the Browns are on the move. We will either shock the world or we are going to crash and burn!~ Unbuckle your seatbelts guys, it's going to be one hell of a ride either way. We live and die with em, I hope they feel our presence. If the team doesn't play inspired at this very juncture then fans really can't influence the success of a team. This is for all the marbles. ONE TIME BABY!
AAARRRGHH!!! GO BROWNS!!!!!
-
I hope that stadium is loud as fuck. Loud stadiums are underrated.
-
underrated? by who?!
-
The poop suit? I hope it looks better than it sounds.
Are you gonna care if we're spanking the bills and seeing highlights tomorrow?
Are you gonna care if we're spanking the bills and seeing highlights tomorrow?
I'll be mildly embarrassed.
-
I hate the Brown pants and thought they shit canned them. If they win then I won't care.
-
I'm wearing my Brown jersey tonight, in honor. My white one is traditionally the lucky one but we'll see.
-
Are you gonna care if we're spanking the bills and seeing highlights tomorrow?
I'll be mildly embarrassed.
-
If the Brown pants MUST be used, do it with the brown. The white pants needs to be matched with whites
-
Cleveland Stand up!!!
-
-
-
-
Where the haters at? Cleveland stand up!
-
-
-
All brown just looks awful.
-
Luvs me some choco-uni's...
they hid taylors and rubins depends' leakage quite well i thought.
i think they (^) finally shit their pants tonite when they realized that they might be a top 5 DL stuffing the run on a regular basis. CJ who muthafucka?
nigels!!
sorry just woke up!
woo hoo!!
coffee time (if ya know what i mean!).
-
-
Agree hate the brown pants, but we won.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login