Browns are going all brown tonight!
-
underrated? by who?!
-
The poop suit? I hope it looks better than it sounds.
Are you gonna care if we're spanking the bills and seeing highlights tomorrow?
Are you gonna care if we're spanking the bills and seeing highlights tomorrow?
I'll be mildly embarrassed.
-
I hate the Brown pants and thought they shit canned them. If they win then I won't care.
-
I'm wearing my Brown jersey tonight, in honor. My white one is traditionally the lucky one but we'll see.
-
Are you gonna care if we're spanking the bills and seeing highlights tomorrow?
I'll be mildly embarrassed.
-
If the Brown pants MUST be used, do it with the brown. The white pants needs to be matched with whites
-
Cleveland Stand up!!!
-
-
-
-
Where the haters at? Cleveland stand up!
-
-
-
All brown just looks awful.
-
Luvs me some choco-uni's...
they hid taylors and rubins depends' leakage quite well i thought.
i think they (^) finally shit their pants tonite when they realized that they might be a top 5 DL stuffing the run on a regular basis. CJ who muthafucka?
nigels!!
sorry just woke up!
woo hoo!!
coffee time (if ya know what i mean!).
-
-
Agree hate the brown pants, but we won.
-
Well, yeah- we won. That all Brown look is horrendous. put a stripe on the pants, put the Elf on the pants- all brown pants look like shit- literally.
Yes, it does. I agree that if they use them again they need a stripe. Otherwise they look like dance leotards. And only Retards wear leotards.
It is hopefully just a one time thing in honor of Jim Brown.
-
I like the all-brown. It's the uni I use when I play Madden (not that anybody cares).
I think it looks more intimidating, especially at home...
-
I like the all-brown. It's the uni I use when I play Madden (not that anybody cares).
I think it looks more intimidating, especially at home...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login