Week 5 Game Impressions: Bills @ Browns
-
my man TJ Ward finally comes up big.
Great game. Weeden needs to get the ball out faster. That is the number one concern. We are going with Weeds the rest of the year... -
-
Cleveland id my city and i love it ND I LOVE it. i was born and raised here i got it madse here and if i have my way i'm gonna stay herr.
-
Cleveland stand the fuck up!
-
This was a great win for the Browns...I liked to see the way we came back after being down twice and finished strong.
I wishing the best for Brian Hoyer, I hope he can come back this year.
GO BROWNS!
-
congrats to benji for breaking Eric metcalfs record for most punt returns in team history
congrats to benji for breaking Eric metcalfs record for most punt returns in team history
punt return yards in a game. I think Metcalf may have had a two punt return game I know Metcalf had a game with a punt return for td and a kick return for td.
-

-

LMAO!
-

LMAO!
LMAO!
I'm glad somebody gif'ed this. It perfectly represents how I've felt this year.
And this captures how I felt last year:
http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/jimmy-haslam_ravens-reaction.gif
-

i betcha that's what he looked like in the conference room at FBI/IRS headquarters!
shit is hilarious!!!!!!
yo does banner wear a wig?
that's what my girl said when she saw this on tv.
NO. after further analysis on my part you'll note the guy to haslam's right (our left) is cracking on him for looking like a stoned-cold meth rat.
-
congrats to benji for breaking Eric metcalfs record for most punt returns in team history
congrats to benji for breaking Eric metcalfs record for most punt returns in team history
You mean the record for most punt return yards in a single game.
-
How about Armonty Bryant stepping in a looking the part after the other Bryant was sent to the hospital?!
-
How about Armonty Bryant stepping in a looking the part after the other Bryant was sent to the hospital?!
How about Armonty Bryant stepping in a looking the part after the other Bryant was sent to the hospital?!
I didn't even notice it wasn't Desmond playing until I read about it after the game. That says something...probably about my attention to detail.
-
Loving watching Buster Skrine get better each game. Let's hope he keeps it up!
-
How about Armonty Bryant stepping in a looking the part after the other Bryant was sent to the hospital?!
I didn't even notice it wasn't Desmond playing until I read about it after the game. That says something...probably about my attention to detail.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login