Skip to content

Bills fan here

The Browns Board
6 5 542
  • Just wanted to say, good game. You guys deserved it. I just really hate what happened to both of our teams in this game.. Injuries suck. weedon is clearly a better backup then Tuel lmao. I love seeing the Browns win, just not against us... kinda sick to my stomach, but hey..this is football right? Congrats guys, and please please please beat the patriots dolphins and jets this year. & stay healthy! GG guys

  • GG And i hope both QB's are ok but Hoyer sounds like his knee got tore up.

  • Manuel is ultimately ok, I think. Im really worried about Hoyer. Good luck to the bills from here on out.

  • We already lost to the Dolphins

  • forgot you guys already played the Dolphins lol. i had a few drinks during that seconf half.. for obvious reasons

  • Yes that was a great game! I agree with you though, all of the injuries suck really really bad. Initial reports are that Hoyer tore ligaments........ I really hope not.

    GREAT WIN for the Brownies, best of luck to Buffalo the rest of the season!