Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. WTF

WTF

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
7 Posts 5 Posters 925 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mz. ?
    • Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Carry on.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Aloysius ?
      • Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Why does the Bush speaking fees topic keep on getting deleted? It's a reasonable discussion topic.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • mz. ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? mz. wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I have no idea.

        I realize I set it up in a slightly demeaning manner, but still. I too am interested in seeing what happens RE: that.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Herman M H
          • 125 Posts
          • 0 Reputation
          H Herman M wrote on last edited by
          #4

          UH We have Newwwwwwwww Moddsssss?

          the Mod Squad. uhhhh huuhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

          o_ModSquadDVDsm.jpg

          "Recycling and speed limits are bullshit," "They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed." Tyler
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
            • 3k Posts
            • 197 Reputation
            Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by Legacy Fan
            #5

            Wasn't this "new guy." The notion of punting entire threads has certainly been tempting, but not that one. After publicly having to yank a post or two this afternoon, I requested that anybody that took offense to anything send something to the mods, then we can privately email said offender, then pull the post(s), or respond to the whistle blower, etc..

            And on touchy subjects I'd probably let 'juke & John offer their input as well before yanking anything, unless it's just obviously completely over the line.

            Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
            D 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan

              Wasn't this "new guy." The notion of punting entire threads has certainly been tempting, but not that one. After publicly having to yank a post or two this afternoon, I requested that anybody that took offense to anything send something to the mods, then we can privately email said offender, then pull the post(s), or respond to the whistle blower, etc..

              And on touchy subjects I'd probably let 'juke & John offer their input as well before yanking anything, unless it's just obviously completely over the line.

              damajuki D
              • 475 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              D damajuki wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @legacy-fan said:

              Wasn't this "new guy." The notion of punting entire threads has certainly been tempting, but not that one. After publicly having to yank a post or two this afternoon, I requested that anybody that took offense to anything send something to the mods, then we can privately email said offender, then pull the post(s), or respond to the whistle blower, etc..

              And on touchy subjects I'd probably let 'juke & John offer their input as well before yanking anything, unless it's just obviously completely over the line.

              Wasn't me and I'd like to see that thread myself. I'm kind of curious about it. John? Was that you?

              For the record, I agreed to mod just to help out if I could. I haven't pulled any posts or threads and I hope I won't have to.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'm with te non interference guys here unless something is truly outrageous.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                Theme
                • System
                • Light
                • Dark
                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Forums
                • Recent
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Donate