Skip to content

Browns fans...

The Browns Board
57 20 1.6k
  • Good win for you guys. I can't help but think that if EJ had run out of bounds instead of getting himself hurt by getting an extra 3 yards that Buffalo could have come out of Cleveland with the W, but oh well what can ya do. You guys made plays when you had to and Travis Benjamin absolutely killed us. In the battle of third-string quarterbacks, your guy was superior to ours. Good luck the rest of the year and I hope you guys play the Patriots and kill them.

  • I can't help but think if Hoyer plays the whole game we still win. Good luck with the rest of your year also.

  • I hear Manuel may be out 8 weeks.

  • If Manuel had been available on that last drive, I think he would've led a comeback win, like he did in Week 2. Tuel was absolutely horrendous. With even a mediocre QB, they could've used a CJ/FJ and passing tandem to drive down the field. That being said, if Hoyer hadn't torn his ACL, I don't think the game would've been close! 😛

  • Well he wasn't available.

  • doesn't matter if you were impressed with him or not, but with manuel in there @ qb the bills scored 24 points through 3 quarters

  • They were given 14

  • And they lost

  • They were given 14

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    They were given 14

    What do you mean?

  • Yeah I love the 2 PI calls when BOTH players are mugging each other.

  • And i generally like the bills but I personally think Alonso cheapshotted Hoyer and probably hurt our chances really badly this season so I can't like the bills right now.

  • how'd he cheapshot hoyer? that was a perfectly legitimate hit. hoyer started trying to slide way too late, just like the hit on ej manuel was legit because manuel decided he wanted to try and get an extra 3 yards by running.

  • Hoyer was sliding and it was helmet to helmet. Bullshit. At least we got some payback.

  • how'd he cheapshot hoyer? that was a perfectly legitimate hit. hoyer started trying to slide way too late, just like the hit on ej manuel was legit because manuel decided he wanted to try and get an extra 3 yards by running.

    @bizell said:

    how'd he cheapshot hoyer? that was a perfectly legitimate hit. hoyer started trying to slide way too late, just like the hit on ej manuel was legit because manuel decided he wanted to try and get an extra 3 yards by running.

    You want to see a bad hit, go watch Wilkerson's hit on Locker. Hoyer should've slid earlier or better yet run out of bounds.

  • Both hits were uncalled for. Only one was against my team what happens to your qb is your problem.

  • except.... he started sliding way too late, and never got hit helmet to helmet. but keep thinking that if it makes ya feel better. 😉

  • I thought the hit on Manuel was also uncalled for. And both our teams will end up hurt this year because of it.

  • Yeah he was hit helmet to helmet. Are you blind?

  • kikonow.gif

    http://thebiglead.com/2013/10/03/brian-hoyer-took-a-hard-hit-from-kiko-alonso-appeared-to-twist-knee/

    if anything TOUCHED hoyer's head, it might have been alonso's shoulder pads.

    the link shows a better angle

  • There's never a good reason to crush the qb in today's league. Period.