Skrine Rising
-
-
-
it's not an act. I make pure football analyses and I use blunt language. So to soft liberals like you it will offend. Sorry beta male, get used to it.
you dont know what you're talking about more than half the time though... you're just being a moron most the time. when negativity is justified than its ok, you just like bringing attention to yourself
-
it's not an act. I make pure football analyses and I use blunt language. So to soft liberals like you it will offend. Sorry beta male, get used to it.
you dont know what you're talking about more than half the time though... you're just being a moron most the time. when negativity is justified than its ok, you just like bringing attention to yourself
you dont know what you're talking about more than half the time though... you're just being a moron most the time. when negativity is justified than its ok, you just like bringing attention to yourself
Wrong again on both accounts. If being critical of an incredibly average team that has glaring weaknesses is "being negative" then so be it.
-
you dont know what you're talking about more than half the time though... you're just being a moron most the time. when negativity is justified than its ok, you just like bringing attention to yourself
Wrong again on both accounts. If being critical of an incredibly average team that has glaring weaknesses is "being negative" then so be it.
-
you're not a very bright person. plain and simple
Again, you dont have to be a "ra ra sis boom ba!" type of fan.
I am like a strict military father. When his son does good he will mention it. When his son messes up, he goes ballistic.
I am the best kind of fan because I always demand better. You are the worse type because you accept mediocrity.
-
just do us all a favor and STFU and go back to being a steeler fan.
-
Wow, this Soju dude is full of himself.
You know his life must just suck dick.
-
Wow, this Soju dude is full of himself.
You know his life must just suck dick.
yeah. it must suck to know that if he wasn't an actual inbred that the jr. manager position at hardees might be obtainable.
but considering his attitude and the inability to read and write he'll just be the busboy/dishwasher until the voices get too loud. the voices talking to him while he wipes tables down telling him to kill all the beautiful people.
then go home and jerk off to mylie cyrus twerking.
-
Wow, this Soju dude is full of himself.
You know his life must just suck dick.
yeah. it must suck to know that if he wasn't an actual inbred that the jr. manager position at hardees might be obtainable.
but considering his attitude and the inability to read and write he'll just be the busboy/dishwasher until the voices get too loud. the voices talking to him while he wipes tables down telling him to kill all the beautiful people.
then go home and jerk off to mylie cyrus twerking.
yeah. it must suck to know that if he wasn't an actual inbred that the jr. manager position at hardees might be obtainable.
but considering his attitude and the inability to read and write he'll just be the busboy/dishwasher until the voices get too loud. the voices talking to him while he wipes tables down telling him to kill all the beautiful people.
then go home and jerk off to mylie cyrus twerking.
You failed miserably at desribing my life. I live and work in South Korea at the US embassy working alongside, but not technically IN, the US Army. I am a logistics specialists earning 265k a year.
Again, you failed miserably.
-
well, that must make you feel good.
i worked with plenty of civilian gov't workers while i was IN the army.
not one was such an asshole as you.
265k? yeah, i don't think the president makes that.
what are you logistically doing? sucking off moon dim sum?
-
well, that must make you feel good.
i worked with plenty of civilian gov't workers while i was IN the army.
not one was such an asshole as you.
265k? yeah, i don't think the president makes that.
what are you logistically doing? sucking off moon dim sum?
well, that must make you feel good.
i worked with plenty of civilian gov't workers while i was IN the army.
not one was such an asshole as you.
265k? yeah, i don't think the president makes that.
what are you logistically doing? sucking off moon dim sum?
Don't worry about the specifics of what I do. I work in TOP SECRET department and my contract strictly forbids me answering "lead in" questions. You are asking lead in questions. Don't ask me again.
Enjoy your pathetic life while I earn more in a year that probably takes you 10 to accumulate.
-
I think you been hitting the Soju too hard m8! That shit will fry your brain.
-
The best kind of fan uses hard hitting analysis like the butterfly effect....lmao.
Tell us blojew, break down skrines play describing what he does well and where he struggles. Saying he's a bum isn't analysis...something a logistics profession would allow you to know. So break it down for us....criticism is fine when you can back it up.
You're actually the worst kind of fan....one that sticks to an agenda and ignores the facts in front of him. Frankly, you don't even know what to look for in a game. You watch the ball, doubtful that you've ever played.
The worst kind of fan....you whine and cry after a win. Agenda...not analysis.
-
-
you're not a very bright person. plain and simple
Again, you dont have to be a "ra ra sis boom ba!" type of fan.
I am like a strict military father. When his son does good he will mention it. When his son messes up, he goes ballistic.
I am the best kind of fan because I always demand better. You are the worse type because you accept mediocrity.
Again, you dont have to be a "ra ra sis boom ba!" type of fan.
I am like a strict military father. When his son does good he will mention it. When his son messes up, he goes ballistic.
I am the best kind of fan because I always demand better. You are the worse type because you accept mediocrity
When someone makes big claims at being the best, or touts themself as being very important, it is generaly accepted as rule of thumb that that person actually has severe inferiority issues as well as depression.
You are not the best kind of fan.
You are not as important as you claim to be.
Your thoughts, ideas, and language are not superior to others.
You are not special.
As well, someone claiming to make close to 300k, if true, would make that a person of high education. Someone that would be able to avoid three grammatical errors in 5 sentences. Someone that does well instead of good.
-
Wow this thread went downhill really quick. You need to find your happy place Soju. And no one will ask you any anymore lead in questions Mr. Powers
-
Soju = Dying Hero
-
well, that must make you feel good.
i worked with plenty of civilian gov't workers while i was IN the army.
not one was such an asshole as you.
265k? yeah, i don't think the president makes that.
what are you logistically doing? sucking off moon dim sum?
Don't worry about the specifics of what I do. I work in TOP SECRET department and my contract strictly forbids me answering "lead in" questions. You are asking lead in questions. Don't ask me again.
Enjoy your pathetic life while I earn more in a year that probably takes you 10 to accumulate.
Don't worry about the specifics of what I do. I work in TOP SECRET department and my contract strictly forbids me answering "lead in" questions. You are asking lead in questions. Don't ask me again.
Enjoy your pathetic life while I earn more in a year that probably takes you 10 to accumulate.
Totally bro. You running hits for Kaiser Soze?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login