Skrine Rising
-
you're not a very bright person. plain and simple
Again, you dont have to be a "ra ra sis boom ba!" type of fan.
I am like a strict military father. When his son does good he will mention it. When his son messes up, he goes ballistic.
I am the best kind of fan because I always demand better. You are the worse type because you accept mediocrity.
Again, you dont have to be a "ra ra sis boom ba!" type of fan.
I am like a strict military father. When his son does good he will mention it. When his son messes up, he goes ballistic.
I am the best kind of fan because I always demand better. You are the worse type because you accept mediocrity
When someone makes big claims at being the best, or touts themself as being very important, it is generaly accepted as rule of thumb that that person actually has severe inferiority issues as well as depression.
You are not the best kind of fan.
You are not as important as you claim to be.
Your thoughts, ideas, and language are not superior to others.
You are not special.
As well, someone claiming to make close to 300k, if true, would make that a person of high education. Someone that would be able to avoid three grammatical errors in 5 sentences. Someone that does well instead of good.
-
Wow this thread went downhill really quick. You need to find your happy place Soju. And no one will ask you any anymore lead in questions Mr. Powers
-
Soju = Dying Hero
-
well, that must make you feel good.
i worked with plenty of civilian gov't workers while i was IN the army.
not one was such an asshole as you.
265k? yeah, i don't think the president makes that.
what are you logistically doing? sucking off moon dim sum?
Don't worry about the specifics of what I do. I work in TOP SECRET department and my contract strictly forbids me answering "lead in" questions. You are asking lead in questions. Don't ask me again.
Enjoy your pathetic life while I earn more in a year that probably takes you 10 to accumulate.
Don't worry about the specifics of what I do. I work in TOP SECRET department and my contract strictly forbids me answering "lead in" questions. You are asking lead in questions. Don't ask me again.
Enjoy your pathetic life while I earn more in a year that probably takes you 10 to accumulate.
Totally bro. You running hits for Kaiser Soze?
-
Thanks for the thread guys. I needed a laugh.
-
it's not an act. I make pure football analyses and I use blunt language. So to soft liberals like you it will offend. Sorry beta male, get used to it.
"Soft liberals"... lol.
I am like a strict military father. When his son does good he will mention it. When his son messes up, he goes ballistic.
I am the best kind of fan because I always demand better. You are the worse type because you accept mediocrity.
Ah.. I get it now... Daddy did not show you enough love.
Don't worry about the specifics of what I do. I work in TOP SECRET department and my contract strictly forbids me answering "lead in" questions. You are asking lead in questions. Don't ask me again.
Are you sure you have not said too much already??? Surely "the enemy" can now hack this site... get your personal info... bring the USA to its knees...
Contractor? Figures... and people think direct Gov't employees are overpaid.
I need to stop talking about Hoyer because it's bumming me out. So... Buster Skrine? He outplayed Haden on Thursday night. He was great covering AND tackling. Had an amazing game. Kid is really shooting up the charts. He's a keeper.
Meanwhile back on the thread...
Buster has gotten and will continue to get a lot of work. Same as any CB playing opposite an elite player. He's the Minniefield to Haden's Hanford Dixon.
Just consider it intensive OJT...
-
it's not an act. I make pure football analyses and I use blunt language. So to soft liberals like you it will offend. Sorry beta male, get used to it.
All hail Soju, alpha male extraordinaire, American hero of the Vietnam War. While stationed in Cambodia, Soju won the Congressional Medal of Honor for single-handedly killing 8,000 gooks and repelling the Tet Offensive. So what if he threw grenades into schools? It doesn't matter because he takes what he wants because he's alpha as fuck. Back stateside in the 80's, he claimed he never suffered from a pussy disease like PTSD, and he toured with Pink Floyd and Van Halen. It was on this tour where he coined the well-known phrase, "I am become Van Halen, Destroyer of hymens." After tiring of the blow and loose women, he returned to his initial love, the study of the game of football. As you'll recall, he was Jim Thorpe's personal trainer back in the day, so take the smartest football mind you can think of and triple it. Soju is even smarter than that. We should all consider ourselves lucky to even be graced with his presence on this forum.
On behalf of the entire forum, I want to thank you, soju. You've shown us what we all should strive to be.
-
"Alpha as fuck"- Best thing I have read today. Thank you.
-
it's not an act. I make pure football analyses and I use blunt language. So to soft liberals like you it will offend. Sorry beta male, get used to it.
All hail Soju, alpha male extraordinaire, American hero of the Vietnam War. While stationed in Cambodia, Soju won the Congressional Medal of Honor for single-handedly killing 8,000 gooks and repelling the Tet Offensive. So what if he threw grenades into schools? It doesn't matter because he takes what he wants because he's alpha as fuck. Back stateside in the 80's, he claimed he never suffered from a pussy disease like PTSD, and he toured with Pink Floyd and Van Halen. It was on this tour where he coined the well-known phrase, "I am become Van Halen, Destroyer of hymens." After tiring of the blow and loose women, he returned to his initial love, the study of the game of football. As you'll recall, he was Jim Thorpe's personal trainer back in the day, so take the smartest football mind you can think of and triple it. Soju is even smarter than that. We should all consider ourselves lucky to even be graced with his presence on this forum.
On behalf of the entire forum, I want to thank you, soju. You've shown us what we all should strive to be.
All hail Soju, alpha male extraordinaire, American hero of the Vietnam War. While stationed in Cambodia, Soju won the Congressional Medal of Honor for single-handedly killing 8,000 gooks and repelling the Tet Offensive. So what if he threw grenades into schools? It doesn't matter because he takes what he wants because he's alpha as fuck. Back stateside in the 80's, he claimed he never suffered from a pussy disease like PTSD, and he toured with Pink Floyd and Van Halen. It was on this tour where he coined the well-known phrase, "I am become Van Halen, Destroyer of hymens." After tiring of the blow and loose women, he returned to his initial love, the study of the game of football. As you'll recall, he was Jim Thorpe's personal trainer back in the day, so take the smartest football mind you can think of and triple it. Soju is even smarter than that. We should all consider ourselves lucky to even be graced with his presence on this forum.
On behalf of the entire forum, I want to thank you, soju. You've shown us what we all should strive to be.
Holy awesomeness Vapor! ~ Can you make one about ME!? ...And make it AWESOME TOO! Soju, who's he though?
-
it's not an act. I make pure football analyses and I use blunt language. So to soft liberals like you it will offend. Sorry beta male, get used to it.
I know it's an old cliche... but I literally threw up in my own mouth. There isn't one thing you said here that isn't an honest admission of being a complete douchebag on every level. But honesty is good, I guess.
-
Wow. Weirdest wrong turn on a thread in a while. Blech.
Anyhoo, Grossi was asked best surprise on the Browns (this morning). He said with Hoyer out, it's obviously Skrine now. He's playing that well. Last game was fantastic.
He's got it all: Speed, aggression, great tackler, improving technique and ball skills. He has so much to work with (mostly the 4.3 speed), simply being forced into action almost guarantees he'll be at worst very good. It's fun watching it happen.
-
If you have to brag about how much you make, you're not making that much.
-
you dont know what you're talking about more than half the time though... you're just being a moron most the time. when negativity is justified than its ok, you just like bringing attention to yourself
Wrong again on both accounts. If being critical of an incredibly average team that has glaring weaknesses is "being negative" then so be it.
-
For the stats part, Skrine has 25 solos, second to DQJ by only 2! He already has 9 PDs, which is crazy high for 5 games. At that pace, he'd have like 29 which would probably be some kind of record.
Part of it is having Joe Haden on the other side, Skrine's gonna get more opportunities... but he's showing up huge. Two brasses in a row said he had legit starting potential and it's coming true.
Love Skrine, Robertson, and Gipson. Great finds.
-
well, that must make you feel good.
i worked with plenty of civilian gov't workers while i was IN the army.
not one was such an asshole as you.
265k? yeah, i don't think the president makes that.
what are you logistically doing? sucking off moon dim sum?
Don't worry about the specifics of what I do. I work in TOP SECRET department and my contract strictly forbids me answering "lead in" questions. You are asking lead in questions. Don't ask me again.
Enjoy your pathetic life while I earn more in a year that probably takes you 10 to accumulate.
yea u know military people too moongums... And they have read ur posts and called bs. I'm sure Ull go on to tell everyone how we should be kissing ur ass and yadayada that we are lucky to have the top of the C avg high school students protecting us against pot dealers and all. No body is impressed and most of all nobody is intimidated of a self proclaimed "alpha" whatever.Don't worry about the specifics of what I do. I work in TOP SECRET department and my contract strictly forbids me answering "lead in" questions. You are asking lead in questions. Don't ask me again.
Enjoy your pathetic life while I earn more in a year that probably takes you 10 to accumulate.
I will refer to u as gomer pile of shit for here on out. Now drop and give me..... Ya know what just go away Forrest
-
For the stats part, Skrine has 25 solos, second to DQJ by only 2! He already has 9 PDs, which is crazy high for 5 games. At that pace, he'd have like 29 which would probably be some kind of record.
Part of it is having Joe Haden on the other side, Skrine's gonna get more opportunities... but he's showing up huge. Two brasses in a row said he had legit starting potential and it's coming true.
Love Skrine, Robertson, and Gipson. Great finds.
For the stats part, Skrine has 25 solos, second to DQJ by only 2! He already has 9 PDs, which is crazy high for 5 games. At that pace, he'd have like 29 which would probably be some kind of record.
Part of it is having Joe Haden on the other side, Skrine's gonna get more opportunities... but he's showing up huge. Two brasses in a row said he had legit starting potential and it's coming true.
Love Skrine, Robertson, and Gipson. Great finds.
i agree all the players you mentioned are great finds and playing at a high level. but i would still love to see the FO throw a couple of picks at the defensive backfield positions, even if it's just for depth. it'd be nice to get someone over 6 ft. tall back there so when we play the likes of megatron, johnson, jones or even a roddy white they can stand tall next to them.
QB MIGHT be our #1 need next year with hoyer out with an injury that could affect his career and a DA clone starting for us now (let's hope i'm wrong about that).
STILL HAVE TO FIX THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE OL THO!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login