Weeden "The Dumb Down Effect"
-
Yep. Suh is a freak of nature. No one can stop him on our line, and Weeden is slow.
and McGahee is some watermelon?
-
Who saw the DUMB DOWN effect of our offense when Weeden came in? Once Hoyer went down it seemed like he was using only half the playbook. Only one corner fade to Cameron and it was two feet over his head. I lost track of how many runs were called from inside the 5 and not one corner route. I really hope that it was the 2 game layoff with no practice that forced Chud to DUMB DOWN the offense. Weeden better learn to get rid of the ball in under 3 seconds or Suh is going to bury him next Sunday.
Who saw the DUMB DOWN effect of our offense when Weeden came in? Once Hoyer went down it seemed like he was using only half the playbook. Only one corner fade to Cameron and it was two feet over his head. I lost track of how many runs were called from inside the 5 and not one corner route. I really hope that it was the 2 game layoff with no practice that forced Chud to DUMB DOWN the offense. Weeden better learn to get rid of the ball in under 3 seconds or Suh is going to bury him next Sunday.
What he said. Corner routes/fades were not called because Weeden CAN'T THROW THEM. Anything inside the 5 we have to hand off to McGahee because Weeden can only throw frozen ropes. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the dramatic change in our offense after Hoyer went down.
-
gotta love casual racism

-
-
-
kubrik was a fucking genius.
-
Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get.
-
-
Everyone on this forum loved Weeden. Live with him... you wanted him, now you got him
-
Yep. Suh is a freak of nature. No one can stop him on our line, and Weeden is slow.
Yep. Suh is a freak of nature. No one can stop him on our line, and Weeden is slow.
Actually I give Mack a shot at stopping him. Mack did a great job on Ngata most of the game and I rate Haloti right there with Suh...
Problem with the Lions is that they also have Fairly...
What he said. Corner routes/fades were not called because Weeden CAN'T THROW THEM. Anything inside the 5 we have to hand off to McGahee because Weeden can only throw frozen ropes. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the dramatic change in our offense after Hoyer went down.
He dropped in a couple deep balls pretty as you please... and anyone can lob a ball 20 yards for a goal line fade...
The problem is you have to lob it immediately to a spot and that is what Wheezy has yet to show he is capable of...
He has to guage receivers speed...
Has to see receiver is open...
The short fade allows him to do neither...
Everyone on this forum loved Weeden. Live with him... you wanted him, now you got him
Surely you jest... (or Shirley...)
-
No, Mack can't stop Suh. The guy is a fucking beast. He might slow him down for .1 second.
-
Everyone on this forum loved Weeden. Live with him... you wanted him, now you got him
Everyone on this forum loved Weeden. Live with him... you wanted him, now you got him
wrongo.
that's like saying everyone hates you. you'd probably be 99% correct but there is that 1%.
-
Everyone on this forum loved Weeden. Live with him... you wanted him, now you got him
wrongo.
that's like saying everyone hates you. you'd probably be 99% correct but there is that 1%.
-
i love rooster dick

I'll bet you do meth head.
-
I wouldn't be surprised to see Turner continue to shorten the field for Weeden...kinda what Arians did for rookie big gay Ben
Only look at a couple options and if it's not there get rid of it....Gordon gives you a nice decoy to do that...
defenses have to account for him
It won't be pretty to watch but I think they know they have to slow the game down in order for Weeds to be successful
-
-
I wouldn't be surprised to see Turner continue to shorten the field for Weeden...kinda what Arians did for rookie big gay Ben
Only look at a couple options and if it's not there get rid of it....Gordon gives you a nice decoy to do that...
defenses have to account for him
It won't be pretty to watch but I think they know they have to slow the game down in order for Weeds to be successful
Weeds wouldn't be a bad QB if he could get his head into the game.I wouldn't be surprised to see Turner continue to shorten the field for Weeden...kinda what Ariens did for rookie big gay Ben
Only look at a couple options and if it's not there get rid of it....Gordon gives you a nice decoy to do that...
defenses have to account for him
It won't be pretty to watch but I think they know they have to slow the game down in order for Weeds to be successful
His problem is he is thinking to much instead of reacting. The guy can toss the rock and with accuracy.
-
I wouldn't be surprised to see Turner continue to shorten the field for Weeden...kinda what Arians did for rookie big gay Ben
Only look at a couple options and if it's not there get rid of it....Gordon gives you a nice decoy to do that...
defenses have to account for him
It won't be pretty to watch but I think they know they have to slow the game down in order for Weeds to be successful
I wouldn't be surprised to see Turner continue to shorten the field for Weeden...kinda what Arians did for rookie big gay Ben
Only look at a couple options and if it's not there get rid of it....Gordon gives you a nice decoy to do that...
defenses have to account for him
It won't be pretty to watch but I think they know they have to slow the game down in order for Weeds to be successful
Problem with Weeden though it takes him 4 to 5 seconds to process all of his receivers, he will only have time to lock in on one or two before his pocket collapses. I really do hope and pray I am wrong but we are witnessing the reincarnation of Vinny Testaverde.
-
Yeah, he did throw a couple of pretty deep balls.
So now we know what our offensive game plan against Detroit will be.
Everybody go long.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login