Skip to content

Reason(s) To Believe...

The Browns Board
19 12 860
  • Winning three games in a row is consistent enough for me.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    You misspelled Cincinnati supply clerk.

    And Brian, and Cameron. You know, if we're nit-picking. Doesn't negate the point he's making though.

    @gftchris said:

    And Brian, and Cameron. You know, if we're nit-picking. Doesn't negate the point he's making though.

    I was referring to Soju.

  • Winning three games in a row is consistent enough for me.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Winning three games in a row is consistent enough for me.

    more then can be said about cincy or ratbirds

  • @gftchris said:

    And Brian, and Cameron. You know, if we're nit-picking. Doesn't negate the point he's making though.

    I was referring to Soju.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I was referring to Soju.

    My bad. Still...

  • I understand my grammer leaves some to be desired. That is one reason why I'm a machinist and not a writer. The point remains the same.

  • I understand my grammer leaves some to be desired. That is one reason why I'm a machinist and not a writer. The point remains the same.

    @brownsbacker85 said:

    I understand my grammer leaves some to be desired. That is one reason why I'm a machinist and not a writer. The point remains the same.

    Wasn't to you, it was sarcasm towards the $256,000 per year supply clerk.

  • Our D is tits, Weedon won't get worse, and rest of division looks wack.

    My 3 reasons, right there.

    Oh, hi. First post.

  • ROFL at "Baltimore and Cincinnatti are inconsistant."

    WHAT ARE WE?!

    @soju said:

    ROFL at "Baltimore and Cincinnatti are inconsistant."

    WHAT ARE WE?!

    mraaaaaa mraaa

  • Knowing that Weeden is capable of throwing 3 picks in a half worries the shit out of me, he doesn't really seem capable of 'managing a game' as he struggles in the short game a lot more than he does the longer throws.

  • Reason not to believe:

    Weeden is the QB.

  • As excited and worry free about the QB play as I have been before each of the last 2 games, is as anxious and worried as I am now about Sunday's game. With Hoyer, before each snap I was excited to see what was going to happen, but with the Statue of Liberty under center, I find myself literally rocking back and forth like a mental patient, saying to myself, "no mistakes, no mistakes"........Not much fun for little Harpo.

  • After a 2 week glimpse of what the browns future potentially looked like under hoyers command i am pretty bummed out about hoyers injury and weedens return however i still expect the browns will be competitive but much less exciting with BW at the helm as the club is really beginning to embrace "a winning culture" that is being installed from the top down..

    Norv needs to come up with some creative ways to help weeds get rid of the ball faster without resulting in pick 6s..

  • As excited and worry free about the QB play as I have been before each of the last 2 games, is as anxious and worried as I am now about Sunday's game. With Hoyer, before each snap I was excited to see what was going to happen, but with the Statue of Liberty under center, I find myself literally rocking back and forth like a mental patient, saying to myself, "no mistakes, no mistakes"........Not much fun for little Harpo.

    @d-bone said:

    As excited and worry free about the QB play as I have been before each of the last 2 games, is as anxious and worried as I am now about Sunday's game. With Hoyer, before each snap I was excited to see what was going to happen, but with the Statue of Liberty under center, I find myself literally rocking back and forth like a mental patient, saying to myself, "no mistakes, no mistakes"........Not much fun for little Harpo.

    The history of CLE's QBs in a nutshell.

  • As excited and worry free about the QB play as I have been before each of the last 2 games, is as anxious and worried as I am now about Sunday's game. With Hoyer, before each snap I was excited to see what was going to happen, but with the Statue of Liberty under center, I find myself literally rocking back and forth like a mental patient, saying to myself, "no mistakes, no mistakes"........Not much fun for little Harpo.

    @d-bone said:

    As excited and worry free about the QB play as I have been before each of the last 2 games, is as anxious and worried as I am now about Sunday's game. With Hoyer, before each snap I was excited to see what was going to happen, but with the Statue of Liberty under center, I find myself literally rocking back and forth like a mental patient, saying to myself, "no mistakes, no mistakes"........Not much fun for little Harpo.

    hahaha! I am the same way. With Hoyer I didn't cringe at every pass and worry if it will be a pick. Weeds is just too slow with his decisions.