Our third QB
-
Davone Bess was the emergency QB last week against BUF... lol.. Campbell was inactive
I think they CAN get away with Weeden and Campbell, unless Weeden gets hurt... but then it's bye bye season anyway.
-
Somebody had to..
play at 4:37 to Gordon for 6. Or the read option anyone?
-
Greg McElroy - the ultimate game managing and hope our defense wins 9-7
or
Tim Tebow - and completely say IDGAF like the Minnesota game
-
Greg McElroy - the ultimate game managing and hope our defense wins 9-7
or
Tim Tebow - and completely say IDGAF like the Minnesota game
-
I'm fine with two healthy experienced quarterbacks and Marquise Grey coming in if they both go down.
No need to bring in a clipboard holder. If three QBs get injured in one game the football gods are just going to torment us no matter what.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Marquise
Zombo
I used to work with a kid named Marquise on the fire department. he got too fuckered up one night and drove his car off the side of a mountain. I still miss him.. Please don't drink and drive in mountainous terrain.
-
egad. Troy Smith? Flynn?
I'd sign Josh Cribbs, who is healthy again...
as a 3rd qb first. And he's 30, but he's available...and would just have
to run the WildDawg most all the time.
Come on, man.....

-
egad. Troy Smith? Flynn?
I'd sign Josh Cribbs, who is healthy again...
as a 3rd qb first. And he's 30, but he's available...and would just have
to run the WildDawg most all the time.
Come on, man.....

-
In either case I would like to see the Browns at least sign a QB to the practice squad. I'm fine with the Browns having two active QB's and a Gray as the emergency guy because at that point we've likely lost anyway. But as some said the way old man Weeden sits in the pocket is begging for him to get injured. I'd like to at least have a young guy with a few weeks in the system to bring up if and when he goes down.
-
I was always intrigued by Austin Davis out of Southern Miss.....but I understand he is on the Dolphins practice squad. The only way he could be signed off that is to keep him on the regular roster the rest of the year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
