Is Joe Haden 1 strike away from 1 year suspension?
-
Like Gordon is?
-
Didn't even think about it, but you're probably right

-
Yes he is. The 3 strikes policy restarts after a player is clean for 2 years
-
As far as I know Joe has only the one violation
-
As far as I know Joe has only the one violation
As far as I know Joe has only the one violation
yep.
-
I remember reading that the first failed test for recreational drugs is confidential and no punishment is dealt until the second failed test.
I wondered about this but Terry Pluto was the only one to write about it on Gordon's case hinting that Gordon is actually on strike 2, meaning he's already had a failed test in the NFL before the codeine thing.
As for Haden, who know? Maybe Adderal is considered a p.e.d and not a recreational drug or maybe Joe is in phase 2 of the NFL substance abuse program and most of us just didn't catch it, either way good question.
-
I remember reading that the first failed test for recreational drugs is confidential and no punishment is dealt until the second failed test.
I wondered about this but Terry Pluto was the only one to write about it on Gordon's case hinting that Gordon is actually on strike 2, meaning he's already had a failed test in the NFL before the codeine thing.
As for Haden, who know? Maybe Adderal is considered a p.e.d and not a recreational drug or maybe Joe is in phase 2 of the NFL substance abuse program and most of us just didn't catch it, either way good question.
Adderal is considered a PED and Joe is not one strike away from a Ban. Pretty sure he had a script for it but didn't know it was banned.I remember reading that the first failed test for recreational drugs is confidential and no punishment is dealt until the second failed test.
I wondered about this but Terry Pluto was the only one to write about it on Gordon's case hinting that Gordon is actually on strike 2, meaning he's already had a failed test in the NFL before the codeine thing.
As for Haden, who know? Maybe Adderal is considered a p.e.d and not a recreational drug or maybe Joe is in phase 2 of the NFL substance abuse program and most of us just didn't catch it, either way good question.
-
As far as I know Joe has only the one violation
As far as I know Joe has only the one violation
The first incident is not reported. See the josh freeman leaked fail. Joes was reported, which means its his second failure.
-
As far as I know Joe has only the one violation
The first incident is not reported. See the josh freeman leaked fail. Joes was reported, which means its his second failure.
-
As far as I know Joe has only the one violation
The first incident is not reported. See the josh freeman leaked fail. Joes was reported, which means its his second failure.
The first incident is not reported. See the josh freeman leaked fail. Joes was reported, which means its his second failure.
That's what made me wonder if Adderal was considered a ped and not a recreational drug. So I guess they have seperate rules and Gordon is in the drug program and has definitely had a previous violation in the NFL before the codeine thing.
-
Adderal is considered a PED and Joe is not one strike away from a Ban. Pretty sure he had a script for it but didn't know it was banned.I remember reading that the first failed test for recreational drugs is confidential and no punishment is dealt until the second failed test.
I wondered about this but Terry Pluto was the only one to write about it on Gordon's case hinting that Gordon is actually on strike 2, meaning he's already had a failed test in the NFL before the codeine thing.
As for Haden, who know? Maybe Adderal is considered a p.e.d and not a recreational drug or maybe Joe is in phase 2 of the NFL substance abuse program and most of us just didn't catch it, either way good question.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Adderal is considered a PED and Joe is not one strike away from a Ban. Pretty sure he had a script for it but didn't know it was banned.
He did not have a script for it. Adderal is approved for use with a script as long as you report it to the league. That is why I don't understand why these guys keep getting suspended for it. Damn near anyone can find a doc to write the script if needed. I guarantee you these big salary guys could EASILY find a doc for that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login