October 13th Tailgating
-
I'm heading up from Akron for the game and I'm looking to do some tailgating. Born and raised in Cleveland, but I've never been tailgating. It's a shame, I know. Me and my girlfriend are getting a hotel downtown and we'd rather not drive. Is there a party we can join that will have food or drinks that we can contribute to? We'll be there around 9AM. We're pumped for the game! Go Browns!
-
Well, we don't "Tailgate" anymore- at least in the official sense. We still usually get together at "The Lot" (check the map) for a large quantity of adult beverages and such- but it's BYO. I'll be there as well as a several of the regulars. i finally figured out it's a much more pleasant drive Downtown getting there several hours early.
Major Tailgating happens at the Pit- the lot off of 3rd street- and the Muni Lot off of the Shoreway- but be aware, the Muni Lot fills up WAY before 9AM, and it's one rowdy bunch.
-
I will not see you Sunday as I will be out of town.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login