Skip to content

Brandon Weeden has got to be fired!

The Browns Board
73 33 4.6k
  • @cbus-brownie said:

    6/10 is too generous. More like 3 or 4....Weeden is a bottom 5 QB in the league, easily bro.

    Until proven otherwise Weeds has the shitty stats to back up your claim. The Lions game will be telling- and it's pivotal to the season. 4-2 and we talk about being a contender- 3-3 and it's back to qb draft talk.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @hoorta said:

    The Lions game will be telling- and it's pivotal to the season. 4-2 and we talk about being a contender- 3-3 and it's back to qb draft talk.

    Prescient...

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And you guys call me crazy for wanting to build for the future.

    That's not the reason... 😉

    But you're right, building is the key. No such thing as shortcuts. There are no "just add water", instant championships.

    Defense is well on its way. O has a way to go... even with Hoyer.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Weeden: "It was just a bone-headed play. I was trying to make a play and should have taken a sack. It doesn't affect my confidence."


    "I felt comfortable. I thought we had a great week of practice. ... A loss is a loss, whether it's by one or by 14. ... We'll make adjustments and we have to get ready for a great Green Bay team."




    Does he have any emotion in regards to losing or is he just okay with it?


  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Great week of practice?

    Cue the Allen Iverson video ...

    Z

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #36

  • manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
    #37

    I used to work with the Handicapped and MRDD guys... I know one of them that could out throw weeds. Motherfucker is stronger than shit too.

  • Zombo said:

    Is Jason Campbell available?

    Z

    what did this guy do that got him picked over for a start and can not see the field when we have garbage on display?

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @topdawg31 said:

    what did this guy do that got him picked over for a start and can not see the field when we have garbage on display?

    I heard he had an upper respitory infection and thats wehy he lost the start to Hoyer.

    Who knows ... but no where in his body of work did he he underhand a pass to linebacker on first down because he felt pressure.

    Start him.

    Z

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #39

    lol

  • Weeden: "It was just a bone-headed play. I was trying to make a play and should have taken a sack. It doesn't affect my confidence."


    "I felt comfortable. I thought we had a great week of practice. ... A loss is a loss, whether it's by one or by 14. ... We'll make adjustments and we have to get ready for a great Green Bay team."




    Does he have any emotion in regards to losing or is he just okay with it?


    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @lbc-mike said:

    Weeden: "It was just a bone-headed play. I was trying to make a play and should have taken a sack. It doesn't affect my confidence in being able to totally suck. "

    "I felt comfortable. I thought we had a great week of practice. ... A loss is a loss, whether it's by one or by 14. ... We'll make adjustments and we have to get ready for a great Green Bay team."

    Does he have any emotion in regards to losing or is he just okay with it?

    He lost plenty in Minor League Baseball, he's used to it.

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #41

    Sorry guys- I couldn't help myself having a little fun with the Thread Title. I was at the game and was so POed, it's only the second time in my life I've walked out of a Browns game before the final gun.

    All I heard on the way back to Dayton was "well the defense gave up 24 points in the second half" Yeah, and Weeden played like total shit, if you didn't notice.

  • JibzJ Jibz wrote on last edited by
    #42

    post-516-0-93571200-1381726075_thumb.jpg

  • @topdawg31 said:

    what did this guy do that got him picked over for a start and can not see the field when we have garbage on display?

    I heard he had an upper respitory infection and thats wehy he lost the start to Hoyer.

    Who knows ... but no where in his body of work did he he underhand a pass to linebacker on first down because he felt pressure.

    Start him.

    Z

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #43

    Zombo said:

    I heard he had an upper respitory infection and thats wehy he lost the start to Hoyer.

    Who knows ... but no where in his body of work did he he underhand a pass to linebacker on first down because he felt pressure.

    Start him.

    Z

    Well, maybe Weeden is getting ready for his next career- pitcher- slow pitch softball.

    I said I would support Brandon- as he was the starter- however, I've changed my mind. The Ephesus pitch aside, although he was a little faster getting rid of the ball- he's wildly inaccurate, and has terrible field vision. Weeds is so gone after the end of the season- or maybe even before. Thanks for that stellar draft Holmgren. Tyler Thigpen suddenly doesn't sound so bad.

    Add in, though the rest of the team won't admit it, they know the guy sucks- and it's now play for your job mode.

  • D DyingHero wrote on last edited by
    #44

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #45

    I agree 😞

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #46

    that video made me smile. i thought i was the only one who felt like that

  • S supersonic_br wrote on last edited by
    #47

    I just don't understand how they don't give Campbell a shot. He will most likely be average at best, but this is still better than watching Weeden play.

  • I will go 5/10.

    3/4 is like christian ponder/mark sanchez level i think hes a little better than them

    S supersonic_br wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @typicalbrowns said:

    I will go 5/10.

    3/4 is like christian ponder/mark sanchez level i think hes a little better than them

    LOL, no. I rather have Sanchez, and no, i'm not kidding.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    What about Thad Lewis? Oh wait, he's starting in Buffalo. We got rid of him for Campbell who apparently is sooooo bad he can't start ahead of Weeden

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #50

    I take issue with this thread title. It is an insult to garbage everywhere.

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by Osiris
    #51

    Sir Derpalot (my new nickname for Weeden) can't do what Jason Campbell does in this highlight reel. So give the man a shot already!

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    I will go 5/10.

    3/4 is like christian ponder/mark sanchez level i think hes a little better than them

    LOL, no. I rather have Sanchez, and no, i'm not kidding.

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @supersonic_br said:

    LOL, no. I rather have Sanchez, and no, i'm not kidding.

    Lol. 1 of 10. He's officially the worst QB in the league. Officially.