Skip to content

Brandon Weeden has got to be fired!

The Browns Board
73 33 4.6k
  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #41

    Sorry guys- I couldn't help myself having a little fun with the Thread Title. I was at the game and was so POed, it's only the second time in my life I've walked out of a Browns game before the final gun.

    All I heard on the way back to Dayton was "well the defense gave up 24 points in the second half" Yeah, and Weeden played like total shit, if you didn't notice.

  • JibzJ Jibz wrote on last edited by
    #42

    post-516-0-93571200-1381726075_thumb.jpg

  • @topdawg31 said:

    what did this guy do that got him picked over for a start and can not see the field when we have garbage on display?

    I heard he had an upper respitory infection and thats wehy he lost the start to Hoyer.

    Who knows ... but no where in his body of work did he he underhand a pass to linebacker on first down because he felt pressure.

    Start him.

    Z

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #43

    Zombo said:

    I heard he had an upper respitory infection and thats wehy he lost the start to Hoyer.

    Who knows ... but no where in his body of work did he he underhand a pass to linebacker on first down because he felt pressure.

    Start him.

    Z

    Well, maybe Weeden is getting ready for his next career- pitcher- slow pitch softball.

    I said I would support Brandon- as he was the starter- however, I've changed my mind. The Ephesus pitch aside, although he was a little faster getting rid of the ball- he's wildly inaccurate, and has terrible field vision. Weeds is so gone after the end of the season- or maybe even before. Thanks for that stellar draft Holmgren. Tyler Thigpen suddenly doesn't sound so bad.

    Add in, though the rest of the team won't admit it, they know the guy sucks- and it's now play for your job mode.

  • D DyingHero wrote on last edited by
    #44

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #45

    I agree 😞

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #46

    that video made me smile. i thought i was the only one who felt like that

  • S supersonic_br wrote on last edited by
    #47

    I just don't understand how they don't give Campbell a shot. He will most likely be average at best, but this is still better than watching Weeden play.

  • I will go 5/10.

    3/4 is like christian ponder/mark sanchez level i think hes a little better than them

    S supersonic_br wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @typicalbrowns said:

    I will go 5/10.

    3/4 is like christian ponder/mark sanchez level i think hes a little better than them

    LOL, no. I rather have Sanchez, and no, i'm not kidding.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #49

    What about Thad Lewis? Oh wait, he's starting in Buffalo. We got rid of him for Campbell who apparently is sooooo bad he can't start ahead of Weeden

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #50

    I take issue with this thread title. It is an insult to garbage everywhere.

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by Osiris
    #51

    Sir Derpalot (my new nickname for Weeden) can't do what Jason Campbell does in this highlight reel. So give the man a shot already!

  • @typicalbrowns said:

    I will go 5/10.

    3/4 is like christian ponder/mark sanchez level i think hes a little better than them

    LOL, no. I rather have Sanchez, and no, i'm not kidding.

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @supersonic_br said:

    LOL, no. I rather have Sanchez, and no, i'm not kidding.

    Lol. 1 of 10. He's officially the worst QB in the league. Officially.

  • Sorry guys- I couldn't help myself having a little fun with the Thread Title. I was at the game and was so POed, it's only the second time in my life I've walked out of a Browns game before the final gun.

    All I heard on the way back to Dayton was "well the defense gave up 24 points in the second half" Yeah, and Weeden played like total shit, if you didn't notice.

    djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry guys- I couldn't help myself having a little fun with the Thread Title. I was at the game and was so POed, it's only the second time in my life I've walked out of a Browns game before the final gun.

    All I heard on the way back to Dayton was "well the defense gave up 24 points in the second half" Yeah, and Weeden played like total shit, if you didn't notice.

    The defense wasn't as a aggressive as what we've seen. No pressure on Stafford, which leads me to believe that they were too worried about Calvin Johnson. Nevertheless, when you get no offensive production in the 2nd half, your defense is going to get gassed! Our defense is damn good, but the offense needs to do it's part to get and sustain a couple of long drives, and not go 3 and out every f***n' time! 😡

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #54

    We got dominated in the second half, I don't think they had to punt once. You can blame Weeden all you want, but our Defense sucked also.

  • We got dominated in the second half, I don't think they had to punt once. You can blame Weeden all you want, but our Defense sucked also.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    We got dominated in the second half, I don't think they had to punt once. You can blame Weeden all you want, but our Defense sucked also.

    but who do you blame for that?

    you don't go from being up 10 at halftime and making huge defensive stops in the first half to coming out and giving up 24 points in the second half. it's not like they all sad fuck it and took a suck pill.

    blame the coaches. blame the offense for not giving the defense a chance to rest.

  • Zombo said:

    I heard he had an upper respitory infection and thats wehy he lost the start to Hoyer.

    Who knows ... but no where in his body of work did he he underhand a pass to linebacker on first down because he felt pressure.

    Start him.

    Z

    Well, maybe Weeden is getting ready for his next career- pitcher- slow pitch softball.

    I said I would support Brandon- as he was the starter- however, I've changed my mind. The Ephesus pitch aside, although he was a little faster getting rid of the ball- he's wildly inaccurate, and has terrible field vision. Weeds is so gone after the end of the season- or maybe even before. Thanks for that stellar draft Holmgren. Tyler Thigpen suddenly doesn't sound so bad.

    Add in, though the rest of the team won't admit it, they know the guy sucks- and it's now play for your job mode.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #56

    @hoorta said:

    The Ephesus pitch aside, although he was a little faster getting rid of the ball- he's wildly inaccurate, and has terrible field vision.

    LOL... and somewhere Rip Sewell is spinning in his grave...

    The eephus was always a dubious pitch selection...

    but never throw one twice in a row...

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #57

    There is plenty of blame to go around, including the defense, the lack of pressure was a atrosious. And let's give credit to Stafford ... he was putting the ball right where it needed to be.

    Because you can be big-armed AND have touch. Weeden will never have touch. Hoyer has touch. We win that game with Hoyer. We hold the Lions to 7 points at halftime with Hoyer at QB, we are winning that game.

    The team with the better QB has won all of our games. Weeden was outplayed in the three games he started and lost. He won a game because we had a punt for a TD and a backup rookie QB threw us a pick six. That won't happen again. We are shitfucked with Weeden at the helm.

    Who do you like this week, Rogers or Weetard?

    Zombo

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Yeah my 5/10 post after this game is now 3-2. Hes bad. Cant deny it. Too inconsistent, cant see the field. There were wide open receivers he constantly missed and held the ball too long.

    Tried to stay behind him, its not all Weedens fault we lost but damn he did do his fair share of things that contributed to the loss

  • Yeah my 5/10 post after this game is now 3-2. Hes bad. Cant deny it. Too inconsistent, cant see the field. There were wide open receivers he constantly missed and held the ball too long.

    Tried to stay behind him, its not all Weedens fault we lost but damn he did do his fair share of things that contributed to the loss

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Yeah my 5/10 post after this game is now 3-2. Hes bad. Cant deny it. Too inconsistent, cant see the field. There were wide open receivers he constantly missed and held the ball too long.

    Tried to stay behind him, its not all Weedens fault we lost but damn he did do his fair share of things that contributed to the loss

    Still, being too generous. Weetard is HEINIOUS! Worst Qb i've ever seen start in the NFL sweat to god. Seasons over with him at the Helm. Rather start Marquis Grey.

  • B bonedawg wrote on last edited by
    #60

    HOT POTATO!

    -da874261a246c6f5.jpg