Spider Browns Fan
-
I found this big ass spider by my front door this morning, snapped a pic and after some editing by the Browns Board creator, our new mascot was born. It's a Marbled Orb Weaver, HagII told me that. Detroit will be caught in the web of the Browns Orb Weaver Defense.
-
-
Pretty sweet looking.
-
For the most part, If its a spider near me, it is a dead s.o.b. No matter what the color.
-
Let us suspend our blood feud with Marbled Orb Spiders until after Sunday!
-
outside fine, i'll leave things alone. anything inside is squashed immediately.
will i still get into heaven?
-
I found this big ass spider by my front door this morning, snapped a pic and after some editing by the Browns Board creator, our new mascot was born. It's a Marbled Orb Weaver, HagII told me that. Detroit will be caught in the web of the Browns Orb Weaver Defense.
I found this big ass spider by my front door this morning, snapped a pic and after some editing by the Browns Board creator, our new mascot was born. It's a Marbled Orb Weaver, HagII told me that. Detroit will be caught in the web of the Browns Orb Weaver Defense.
You call that big?
-
I found this big ass spider by my front door this morning, snapped a pic and after some editing by the Browns Board creator, our new mascot was born. It's a Marbled Orb Weaver, HagII told me that. Detroit will be caught in the web of the Browns Orb Weaver Defense.
You call that big?
You call that big?
*Crocodile Dundee voice*
"Thas' not a spider, THIS is a spider"
http://bikrambutterflies.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/challenge-class-46-arachnophobia/
-
I found this big ass spider by my front door this morning, snapped a pic and after some editing by the Browns Board creator, our new mascot was born. It's a Marbled Orb Weaver, HagII told me that. Detroit will be caught in the web of the Browns Orb Weaver Defense.
You call that big?
You call that big?
It was the size of a quarter with a grape on its back, yes I call that big.
-
You need to get out more. I've lived in the Pacific where they have them bigger than a hand.
-
you fuckers don't know shit about big spiders.
this is why i'm "good" on places like New Zealand and Australia. I'll watch lord of the rings to see some nice country side there. I have zero intention of being in an area where spiders the size of fucking dinner plates and wall clocks are commonplace. Fuck me running those things are huge.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
