Skip to content

Every Browns Fan Should Jump Ship If We Lose to the Lions

Locked The Browns Board
46 16 2.0k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    This kid is hilarious.

    What a toolbag.

    I remember my first fake identity online. I was Batman.

    Kid? I'm 32 years old with a child. I'm no kid.

    Booty LoafB Booty Loaf wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @soju said:

    Kid? I'm 32 years old with a child. I'm no kid.

    you are a colossal tool

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Soju has jumped the shark

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #43

    Am I the only one that while reading this thread has the image of a 40yr old, 400lb white guy, with no shirt but wearing Zubaz, in his moms basement and in between his replies, he yells "Hey, ma, where's my mac and cheese?"

    If I am, try it........................BEST THREAD EVER!!

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You don't know anything about Browns football. You barely know anything about football on general.

    You're not married, you don't work for the government, you don't make whatever thousand a year. You're an 18 year old kid posting from his home desktop.

    You're an idiot and you spam this forum with shitty posts and claim them to be fact. You're worse than a troll, you're just a dumb piece of shit.

    So because you say those things about me they must be true right? I work in the TOP SECRET First Department (DSOP*) in logistics. If you need further proof I can give it you. Though you are not worth it.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @soju said:

    So because you say those things about me they must be true right? I work in the TOP SECRET First Department (DSOP*) in logistics. If you need further proof I can give it you. Though you are not worth it.

    This could be Snowden in Moscow?

  • koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Damn, Debbie Downer. Really? So if CLE loses to a powerhouse like DET, which made CHI look foolish, they are automatically done for the year?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Sojo is taking a time out.

    We have a football game to talk about.

    We'll bring him back after we win.

    Zombo