Skip to content

Giants go to O-6

The Browns Board
30 11 1.2k
  • @koalabazooka said:

    At least the Jets are relevant again.

    HA! that's hilarious. one good game and they are ready to annoint geno smith the next rg3.

    i hear what you're saying gipper and it's true, depending on what media you are talking about. mike and mike in the morning is the most disturbing cuz hawk nose greenBURG loves the jets and if they could have every minute of the show dedicated to them i swear he'd love it.

    NY is just a major marketplace. believe me i'd much rather be back in ohio watching dick goddard doing the weather and some local pumpkin pie eating contest coverage than the daily barrage of shit the city brings. it is just droppingly bad.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @miktoxic said:

    HA! that's hilarious. one good game and they are ready to annoint geno smith the next rg3.

    i hear what you're saying gipper and it's true, depending on what media you are talking about. mike and mike in the morning is the most disturbing cuz hawk nose greenBURG loves the jets and if they could have every minute of the show dedicated to them i swear he'd love it.

    NY is just a major marketplace. believe me i'd much rather be back in ohio watching dick goddard doing the weather and some local pumpkin pie eating contest coverage than the daily barrage of shit the city brings. it is just droppingly bad.

    Rg3 hasn't proved shit. Geno could be better than him. Most overhyped player in the league

  • @booty-loaf said:

    the giants have been one of the best teams in the league the last decade and had playoff expectations again this season... do you really not see the difference?

    I still say their last SB was the luckiest I have seen in sports. Luck their way into the playoffs, lucked their way into the SB, and then lucked their way to a win
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @comeonman said:

    I still say their last SB was the luckiest I have seen in sports. Luck their way into the playoffs, lucked their way into the SB, and then lucked their way to a win

    Always better to be lucky than good. 🙂

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Rg3 hasn't proved shit. Geno could be better than him. Most overhyped player in the league

    I've started to dislike the Redskins for exactly that reason. ESPN is finally starting to give QBs like Luck and Wilson their just due.

  • @booty-loaf said:

    the giants have been one of the best teams in the league the last decade and had playoff expectations again this season... do you really not see the difference?

    I still say their last SB was the luckiest I have seen in sports. Luck their way into the playoffs, lucked their way into the SB, and then lucked their way to a win
    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @comeonman said:

    I still say their last SB was the luckiest I have seen in sports. Luck their way into the playoffs, lucked their way into the SB, and then lucked their way to a win

    Stupidest comment ever

  • @miktoxic said:

    HA! that's hilarious. one good game and they are ready to annoint geno smith the next rg3.

    i hear what you're saying gipper and it's true, depending on what media you are talking about. mike and mike in the morning is the most disturbing cuz hawk nose greenBURG loves the jets and if they could have every minute of the show dedicated to them i swear he'd love it.

    NY is just a major marketplace. believe me i'd much rather be back in ohio watching dick goddard doing the weather and some local pumpkin pie eating contest coverage than the daily barrage of shit the city brings. it is just droppingly bad.

    Rg3 hasn't proved shit. Geno could be better than him. Most overhyped player in the league

    Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Rg3 hasn't proved shit. Geno could be better than him. Most overhyped player in the league

    I don't think he's overhyped just not going to be able to play long because of his size

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Rg3 hasn't proved shit. Geno could be better than him. Most overhyped player in the league

    I don't think he's overhyped just not going to be able to play long because of his size

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I don't think he's overhyped just not going to be able to play long because of his size

    I just really don't see how he's that good. So-so passer, mediocre scrambler, even worse now that his knee has been blown out. Not like he's horrible but does he warrent the constant praise that's heaped upon him?

  • @koalabazooka said:

    At least the Jets are relevant again.

    HA! that's hilarious. one good game and they are ready to annoint geno smith the next rg3.

    i hear what you're saying gipper and it's true, depending on what media you are talking about. mike and mike in the morning is the most disturbing cuz hawk nose greenBURG loves the jets and if they could have every minute of the show dedicated to them i swear he'd love it.

    NY is just a major marketplace. believe me i'd much rather be back in ohio watching dick goddard doing the weather and some local pumpkin pie eating contest coverage than the daily barrage of shit the city brings. it is just droppingly bad.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @miktoxic said:

    HA! that's hilarious. one good game and they are ready to annoint geno smith the next rg3.

    i hear what you're saying gipper and it's true, depending on what media you are talking about. mike and mike in the morning is the most disturbing cuz hawk nose greenBURG loves the jets and if they could have every minute of the show dedicated to them i swear he'd love it.

    NY is just a major marketplace. believe me i'd much rather be back in ohio watching dick goddard doing the weather and some local pumpkin pie eating contest coverage than the daily barrage of shit the city brings. it is just droppingly bad.

    Old Dick Goddard isn't on much anymore. I was surprised as hell he was still on the air when I moved back up here. He still does the wooly bear festival. Guy will probably out live me, and I remember watching him when I was about 6.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I like how mik thinks that Cleveland news just sits around covering pie eating contests and dog shows all day. Yes, mik, that's all that ever happens here.

  • I like how mik thinks that Cleveland news just sits around covering pie eating contests and dog shows all day. Yes, mik, that's all that ever happens here.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I like how mik thinks that Cleveland news just sits around covering pie eating contests and dog shows all day. Yes, mik, that's all that ever happens here.

    hey dick for shits... i was actually complementing the ohio based media. wishing i had enough time to relax and light a big fattie while sipping on my favorite beverage,

    where i live now it's carjack this massacre shooting that.

    i miss ohio and everything about it.

  • @comeonman said:

    I still say their last SB was the luckiest I have seen in sports. Luck their way into the playoffs, lucked their way into the SB, and then lucked their way to a win

    Stupidest comment ever

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @kosar_for_president said:

    Stupidest comment ever

    My opinion Kosar. You obviously don't share the same. As for your stupid comment... You can get bent
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I like how mik thinks that Cleveland news just sits around covering pie eating contests and dog shows all day. Yes, mik, that's all that ever happens here.

    hey dick for shits... i was actually complementing the ohio based media. wishing i had enough time to relax and light a big fattie while sipping on my favorite beverage,

    where i live now it's carjack this massacre shooting that.

    i miss ohio and everything about it.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @miktoxic said:

    hey dick for shits... i was actually complementing the ohio based media. wishing i had enough time to relax and light a big fattie while sipping on my favorite beverage,

    where i live now it's carjack this massacre shooting that.

    Yeah like the multiple serial killers in the last few years, and the, you know, abduction-rapes and the daycare toddler rapes and all that. It's just a simpler place here I guess.

    i miss ohio and everything about it.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #27

    what do you want, pleasantville? well it's about 20 mins away north east from where i live, let's see:

    http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/27-Pocantico-River-Rd_Pleasantville_NY_10570_M48930-71609?row=9#modal_PhotoGallery

    yeah right inside of town they (police) shot and killed a student who hopped on a police car, star basketball player.

    so sttopid murders and such only happen in low-class neighborhoods?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Where did you get that out of anything I said?

  • Where did you get that out of anything I said?

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Where did you get that out of anything I said?

    dude sometimes i don't understand a word you say.. most of the time you're sniping me so i thought you were being sarcastic........

    mu apologizes if i was incorrect.

    anyways, i'm starting to tailgate now if anybody's with me?

    HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!! (clap clap) HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO!! (clap clap).

  • koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by
    #30

    A lot of Eli's mistakes come when he's under pressure. With Baas and their RT gone, Eli's constantly getting rushed. If you rewind most of his picks, he was about to be hit. This mistiming also throws his receivers off. Doesn't help that his stable of RBs are constantly revolving.