Please don't do it Z
-
The man? Guys a traitor.
The man? Guys a traitor.
Elaborate.
-
The man? Guys a traitor.
Elaborate.
Elaborate.
he leaked secret gov't info to our enemies, hence he's a traitor by law.
playing bouncer at the rawhide on thursday nights and being a sweater wearing frat boy, i guess doesn't lend itself to know about god, honor and country.
shoot him by firing squad.
-
I think he's legit.
I think he's legit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. GOOD ONE!
-
Im not gonna argue politics with you but you need to open your eyes and wake up.
-
Elaborate.
he leaked secret gov't info to our enemies, hence he's a traitor by law.
playing bouncer at the rawhide on thursday nights and being a sweater wearing frat boy, i guess doesn't lend itself to know about god, honor and country.
shoot him by firing squad.
Individuals have international duties which transcend the national obligations of obedience. Therefore individual citizens have the duty to violate domestic laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity.he leaked secret gov't info to our enemies, hence he's a traitor by law.
playing bouncer at the rawhide on thursday nights and being a sweater wearing frat boy, i guess doesn't lend itself to know about god, honor and country.
shoot him by firing squad.
While espionage is not an international crime, the pervasive depth of the eavesdropping is well past violating our basic human rights.
Furthermore, it is technically not illegal to release sensitive information. It only becomes illegal if the information released poses a serious threat to the national security of our citizens, which it doesn't. The information released didn't contain anything about the algorithms that the N.S.A. uses, the groups or individuals that the agency targets, or the identities of U.S. agents. There was no information released containing the contents of any U.S. military plans, or of any conversations between U.S. or foreign officials.
I fail to see anything wrong with it, honestly.
God has nothing to do with this, he wasn't the one violating basic human rights. Our country was. And that's quite dishonorable.
"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
-Assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
-
Please let him back. I find his delusions absolutely hilarious. If he's 32 and a father, I'm a tap dancing octopus.
Please let him back. I find his delusions absolutely hilarious. If he's 32 and a father, I'm a tap dancing octopus.
+++ We've gotta keep him on here. I just finished reading that thread and it was absolutely classic.
Why do I have a horrible feeling that soju wasn't making the South Korea weapons thing up?
because thats not something you make up on the top of your head. he probably knows somebody doing that or has a relative involved in that. guarantee he's stealing someone that he knows' identity. who goes on internet chat boards and rambles on about stuff like that to random people? people with no social life that are trying to "look cool", thats who.
South Korea is our ally and it is well known we sell weapons to our allies. South Korea also happens to boarder a belligerent nation in North Korea who we aren't real friendly with and are stone's throw (launch?) from China and Russia (aka rainy days) making it a logical place to store/sell missiles and ammunition (among other things) to/in. I have no security clearance whatsoever and do not work within the government. I’m merely a citizen with an internet connection who happens to enjoy international news/politics and would be willing to tell you that with the utmost confidence. No relatives are necessary. I guess I should also note I’m not trying to be cool on the internet, I just didn’t want you to give him any type of credit for knowing easily accessible knowledge. Now if he was posting specifications (range, payload, ect) or logistical information then I would be worried for maybe 15 seconds. That would more than likely be the amount of time it would take the military to figure out who he is and where he is.
Sorry I had to nerd out there a bit.
U would think with all the good shit this douche was talkin about super spy like connections he'd be able bypass Zs block. Lol who has the authority now.
He's probably got the broad at the front desk taking care of it.
-
Im not gonna argue politics with you but you need to open your eyes and wake up.
Im not gonna argue politics with you but you need to open your eyes and wake up.
we need to reinstate the draft and let all you little big mouths get a taste of what defending your country really means.
THEN you might know where some of us are coming from.
just know a lot of people have died to let you and your friends sit around order pizza and play call of duty all day long while doing bong hits?
get in some real cammies and go to libya or syria and come back and tell me about politics you fucking spoiled mother fuckers.
-
Individuals have international duties which transcend the national obligations of obedience. Therefore individual citizens have the duty to violate domestic laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity.he leaked secret gov't info to our enemies, hence he's a traitor by law.
playing bouncer at the rawhide on thursday nights and being a sweater wearing frat boy, i guess doesn't lend itself to know about god, honor and country.
shoot him by firing squad.
While espionage is not an international crime, the pervasive depth of the eavesdropping is well past violating our basic human rights.
Furthermore, it is technically not illegal to release sensitive information. It only becomes illegal if the information released poses a serious threat to the national security of our citizens, which it doesn't. The information released didn't contain anything about the algorithms that the N.S.A. uses, the groups or individuals that the agency targets, or the identities of U.S. agents. There was no information released containing the contents of any U.S. military plans, or of any conversations between U.S. or foreign officials.
I fail to see anything wrong with it, honestly.
God has nothing to do with this, he wasn't the one violating basic human rights. Our country was. And that's quite dishonorable.
"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
-Assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
Individuals have international duties which transcend the national obligations of obedience. Therefore individual citizens have the duty to violate domestic laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity.
While espionage is not an international crime, the pervasive depth of the eavesdropping is well past violating our basic human rights.
Furthermore, it is technically not illegal to release sensitive information. It only becomes illegal if the information released poses a serious threat to the national security of our citizens, which it doesn't. The information released didn't contain anything about the algorithms that the N.S.A. uses, the groups or individuals that the agency targets, or the identities of U.S. agents. There was no information released containing the contents of any U.S. military plans, or of any conversations between U.S. or foreign officials.
I fail to see anything wrong with it, honestly.
God has nothing to do with this, he wasn't the one violating basic human rights. Our country was. And that's quite dishonorable.
"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
-Assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
and when he's found dead in a ditch or disappears forever ASSUME that we took care of that little bitch or paid someone else to do it for us.
-
Please let him back. I find his delusions absolutely hilarious. If he's 32 and a father, I'm a tap dancing octopus.
+++ We've gotta keep him on here. I just finished reading that thread and it was absolutely classic.
Why do I have a horrible feeling that soju wasn't making the South Korea weapons thing up?
because thats not something you make up on the top of your head. he probably knows somebody doing that or has a relative involved in that. guarantee he's stealing someone that he knows' identity. who goes on internet chat boards and rambles on about stuff like that to random people? people with no social life that are trying to "look cool", thats who.
South Korea is our ally and it is well known we sell weapons to our allies. South Korea also happens to boarder a belligerent nation in North Korea who we aren't real friendly with and are stone's throw (launch?) from China and Russia (aka rainy days) making it a logical place to store/sell missiles and ammunition (among other things) to/in. I have no security clearance whatsoever and do not work within the government. I’m merely a citizen with an internet connection who happens to enjoy international news/politics and would be willing to tell you that with the utmost confidence. No relatives are necessary. I guess I should also note I’m not trying to be cool on the internet, I just didn’t want you to give him any type of credit for knowing easily accessible knowledge. Now if he was posting specifications (range, payload, ect) or logistical information then I would be worried for maybe 15 seconds. That would more than likely be the amount of time it would take the military to figure out who he is and where he is.
Sorry I had to nerd out there a bit.
U would think with all the good shit this douche was talkin about super spy like connections he'd be able bypass Zs block. Lol who has the authority now.
He's probably got the broad at the front desk taking care of it.
-
Im not gonna argue politics with you but you need to open your eyes and wake up.
we need to reinstate the draft and let all you little big mouths get a taste of what defending your country really means.
THEN you might know where some of us are coming from.
just know a lot of people have died to let you and your friends sit around order pizza and play call of duty all day long while doing bong hits?
get in some real cammies and go to libya or syria and come back and tell me about politics you fucking spoiled mother fuckers.
we need to reinstate the draft and let all you little big mouths get a taste of what defending your country really means.
THEN you might know where some of us are coming from.
just know a lot of people have died to let you and your friends sit around order pizza and play call of duty all day long while doing bong hits?
get in some real cammies and go to libya or syria and come back and tell me about politics you fucking spoiled mother fuckers.
Lol, even cal would admire the selfless task that Snowden did in exposing the 1984-esque spying the government is doing against us.
-
Im not gonna argue politics with you but you need to open your eyes and wake up.
we need to reinstate the draft and let all you little big mouths get a taste of what defending your country really means.
THEN you might know where some of us are coming from.
just know a lot of people have died to let you and your friends sit around order pizza and play call of duty all day long while doing bong hits?
get in some real cammies and go to libya or syria and come back and tell me about politics you fucking spoiled mother fuckers.
we need to reinstate the draft and let all you little big mouths get a taste of what defending your country really means.
THEN you might know where some of us are coming from.
just know a lot of people have died to let you and your friends sit around order pizza and play call of duty all day long while doing bong hits?
get in some real cammies and go to libya or syria and come back and tell me about politics you fucking spoiled mother fuckers.
Half of my family served in the Navy. One of my best friends growing up has been deployed or on active duty for the last 4 years. I haven't seen him once.
I failed my physical due to having an enlarged heart. I wasn't able to join the armed forces, so I continued playing football.
Just because you're old doesn't mean you know more, have done more, have seen more, etc. It just means you're old.
Like I said, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
-
we need to reinstate the draft and let all you little big mouths get a taste of what defending your country really means.
THEN you might know where some of us are coming from.
just know a lot of people have died to let you and your friends sit around order pizza and play call of duty all day long while doing bong hits?
get in some real cammies and go to libya or syria and come back and tell me about politics you fucking spoiled mother fuckers.
Half of my family served in the Navy. One of my best friends growing up has been deployed or on active duty for the last 4 years. I haven't seen him once.
I failed my physical due to having an enlarged heart. I wasn't able to join the armed forces, so I continued playing football.
Just because you're old doesn't mean you know more, have done more, have seen more, etc. It just means you're old.
Like I said, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
Half of my family served in the Navy. One of my best friends growing up has been deployed or on active duty for the last 4 years. I haven't seen him once.
I failed my physical due to having an enlarged heart. I wasn't able to join the armed forces, so I continued playing football.
Just because you're old doesn't mean you know more, have done more, have seen more, etc. It just means you're old.
Like I said, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
What position do you play?
-
Half of my family served in the Navy. One of my best friends growing up has been deployed or on active duty for the last 4 years. I haven't seen him once.
I failed my physical due to having an enlarged heart. I wasn't able to join the armed forces, so I continued playing football.
Just because you're old doesn't mean you know more, have done more, have seen more, etc. It just means you're old.
Like I said, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
What position do you play?
What position do you play?
I played left tackle. Tore my ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus two years ago playing on an uninsured summer league team to stay in shape, now I can't afford surgery to fix my knee and I can't go back and play in college until I fix it.
-
we need to reinstate the draft and let all you little big mouths get a taste of what defending your country really means.
THEN you might know where some of us are coming from.
just know a lot of people have died to let you and your friends sit around order pizza and play call of duty all day long while doing bong hits?
get in some real cammies and go to libya or syria and come back and tell me about politics you fucking spoiled mother fuckers.
Half of my family served in the Navy. One of my best friends growing up has been deployed or on active duty for the last 4 years. I haven't seen him once.
I failed my physical due to having an enlarged heart. I wasn't able to join the armed forces, so I continued playing football.
Just because you're old doesn't mean you know more, have done more, have seen more, etc. It just means you're old.
Like I said, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
Half of my family served in the Navy. One of my best friends growing up has been deployed or on active duty for the last 4 years. I haven't seen him once.
I failed my physical due to having an enlarged heart. I wasn't able to join the armed forces, so I continued playing football.
Just because you're old doesn't mean you know more, have done more, have seen more, etc. It just means you're old.
Like I said, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
that's like saying i'm not racist cuz most of my friends are black.
if it ever came down TO IT i betcha your knees would hold up just fine when the syrians are running down your block with aks and 30 cals mounted on the back of their pickup trucks.
yes i HAVE seen more. DONE more. been across the country and half the world. can't say i'm as smart as you in some areas (rimjobs and ass-fucking...you got me on those) but in my industry i had went to the top and now can sit here and try to tell youngins like you what to do and how to act. tell me 3 places out of ohio you've ever been?
i know it doesn't work, because i didn't listen either. young and dumb and know more than anyone else. yeah i'm about to turn 53 but i'll GUARANFUCKINGTEE ya when and if you reach my age you will always remember that i had said this to you. listen to your elders. because they've prob been there and done that in any situation you might imagine.
but do us all a favor and shut up about anything military. cuz you're the fat girl hanging out with the hotties in that pic.
-
Half of my family served in the Navy. One of my best friends growing up has been deployed or on active duty for the last 4 years. I haven't seen him once.
I failed my physical due to having an enlarged heart. I wasn't able to join the armed forces, so I continued playing football.
Just because you're old doesn't mean you know more, have done more, have seen more, etc. It just means you're old.
Like I said, assumptions are the mother of all fuckups.
that's like saying i'm not racist cuz most of my friends are black.
if it ever came down TO IT i betcha your knees would hold up just fine when the syrians are running down your block with aks and 30 cals mounted on the back of their pickup trucks.
yes i HAVE seen more. DONE more. been across the country and half the world. can't say i'm as smart as you in some areas (rimjobs and ass-fucking...you got me on those) but in my industry i had went to the top and now can sit here and try to tell youngins like you what to do and how to act. tell me 3 places out of ohio you've ever been?
i know it doesn't work, because i didn't listen either. young and dumb and know more than anyone else. yeah i'm about to turn 53 but i'll GUARANFUCKINGTEE ya when and if you reach my age you will always remember that i had said this to you. listen to your elders. because they've prob been there and done that in any situation you might imagine.
but do us all a favor and shut up about anything military. cuz you're the fat girl hanging out with the hotties in that pic.
that's like saying i'm not racist cuz most of my friends are black.
if it ever came down TO IT i betcha your knees would hold up just fine when the syrians are running down your block with aks and 30 cals mounted on the back of their pickup trucks.
yes i HAVE seen more. DONE more. been across the country and half the world. can't say i'm as smart as you in some areas (rimjobs and ass-fucking...you got me on those) but in my industry i had went to the top and now can sit here and try to tell youngins like you what to do and how to act. tell me 3 places out of ohio you've ever been?
i know it doesn't work, because i didn't listen either. young and dumb and know more than anyone else. yeah i'm about to turn 53 but i'll GUARANFUCKINGTEE ya when and if you reach my age you will always remember that i had said this to you. listen to your elders. because they've prob been there and done that in any situation you might imagine.
but do us all a favor and shut up about anything military. cuz you're the fat girl hanging out with the hotties in that pic.
How about this: I'll shut up about things military when you shut up about things football and political, since you know as much about those things as I do about "serving my country"
Ireland, Kenya, Alaska.
Age is no guarantee of experience.
-
Not the way I had intended this thread would go... I guess no one is going to rally behind me because this guy is such a tool, it's actually comical... Oh well
-
Borders are irrelevant and if we think the U.S. government is really a bastion of "God" and honor, well... stop now. It's money, then money, and finally money.
Global report for two days ago: 1% of the world controls 46% of the wealth. 10% controls almost 90%. That has dire consequences sooner than later. Throughout history, that shit doesn't stand for long. We basically live in a Feudal "lords and serfs" society and that gap has been expanding exponentially. Among First World countries, the U.S. is about the worst.
Income disparity will be as much the cause of a dystopian future as the fucked up ecosystem.
-
-
Not the way I had intended this thread would go... I guess no one is going to rally behind me because this guy is such a tool, it's actually comical... Oh well
Not the way I had intended this thread would go... I guess no one is going to rally behind me because this guy is such a tool, it's actually comical... Oh well
Let him come back I say. Who will we turn to to orchestrate our TOP SECRET browns board missions without him?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

