Skip to content

start Campbell

The Browns Board
93 29 2.8k
  • One of the single worst plays I've ever seen by an adult male in a professional football game. I was literally embarrassed for him. Who attempts a 20-yard shovel pass? He's just a blatant moron. Last pass of the game to the 5? Why?

    He's an arm attached to a lump of shit. That draft keeps getting worse.

  • My sunday's are ruined. And I'm stupid enough to watch every game.

  • Brandy is awful. Just pathetic. Buckle up for a bumpy ride from here on out........It's gonna get ugly.

  • You can't win with brandy wheezy

  • Sad he was having a decent game till then too. Till that stupid ass pass this game was soley on the coaching staff. Weeden bailed the coaches out to having to shoulder this loss.

  • I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.

  • I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.

    How horrible is it that that's not completely ridiculous.

  • 6 half time leads and 6 times we come out flat and are out coached at half time. Just terrible.

  • Off the top of my head, I can't think of an unemployed quarterback I wouldn't take over Weeds.

  • I think they may go after someone asap, but we got pretty much dominated the second half regardless.

  • I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.

  • I am sure there is someone out there? anyone please.

  • Who was Rivers back up at san diego?

  • We have to wait the season out? At least six more losses with wheezy.

  • yes..any trade talk between now and the deasline (if theres still one) Im open to listening to...trade Brandy now!

  • I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.

    @d-bone said:

    I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.

    we have a decent team without Weeden. look at what hoyer did. we can bring someone in and probably do decent.

  • TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.

  • TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.

    @shep said:

    TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.

    I mean package him with one or 2 draft picks..anything to get him out of Cleveland..he blows...

  • How bad is Campbell that the coaches start Weeden? I don't see how he could do worse

  • @d-bone said:

    I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.

    we have a decent team without Weeden. look at what hoyer did. we can bring someone in and probably do decent.

    @lbc-mike said:

    we have a decent team without Weeden. look at what hoyer did. we can bring someone in and probably do decent.

    Totally agree, and I think even better than decent.

    @shep said:

    TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.

    Can of Spam? Spicy maybe? One can dream.