start Campbell
-
I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.
-
I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.
I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.
How horrible is it that that's not completely ridiculous.
-
I think they may go after someone asap, but we got pretty much dominated the second half regardless.
-
I am sure there is someone out there? anyone please.
-
Who was Rivers back up at san diego?
-
We have to wait the season out? At least six more losses with wheezy.
-
I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.
I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.
we have a decent team without Weeden. look at what hoyer did. we can bring someone in and probably do decent.
-
TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.
-
How bad is Campbell that the coaches start Weeden? I don't see how he could do worse
-
I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.
we have a decent team without Weeden. look at what hoyer did. we can bring someone in and probably do decent.
we have a decent team without Weeden. look at what hoyer did. we can bring someone in and probably do decent.
Totally agree, and I think even better than decent.
TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.
Can of Spam? Spicy maybe? One can dream.
-
Hoyer would have shredded that D today.
-
what about vince young?
-
What about Flynn
-
thigpen?
-
6 half time leads and 6 times we come out flat and are out coached at half time. Just terrible.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login