Skip to content

start Campbell

The Browns Board
93 29 2.8k
  • I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.

    @d-bone said:

    I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.

    we have a decent team without Weeden. look at what hoyer did. we can bring someone in and probably do decent.

  • TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.

  • TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.

    @shep said:

    TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.

    I mean package him with one or 2 draft picks..anything to get him out of Cleveland..he blows...

  • How bad is Campbell that the coaches start Weeden? I don't see how he could do worse

  • @d-bone said:

    I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.

    we have a decent team without Weeden. look at what hoyer did. we can bring someone in and probably do decent.

    @lbc-mike said:

    we have a decent team without Weeden. look at what hoyer did. we can bring someone in and probably do decent.

    Totally agree, and I think even better than decent.

    @shep said:

    TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.

    Can of Spam? Spicy maybe? One can dream.

  • Hoyer would have shredded that D today.

  • what about vince young?

  • What about Flynn

  • thigpen?

  • 6 half time leads and 6 times we come out flat and are out coached at half time. Just terrible.

    @d-bone said:

    6 half time leads and 6 times we come out flat and are out coached at half time. Just terrible.

    Seriously. It's like this team / coaching staff can't adjust to the second half. It kills me, new regime, same problems with adjustments

  • I think there isn't a team leader like a ray lewis on this team that can pump up the team. We get the lead and put it in cruise control.

  • I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.

    @d-bone said:

    I know right now it sucks, but at least there is no way in Hell that Brandy will be in the 2014 Cleveland Browns' QB discussion. He is done and will be released when the season is over................No pain, no gain.

    Yup, after that shit he displayed today I think the browns would go into next season without a QB on the roster if he were the only option.

  • I think there isn't a team leader like a ray lewis on this team that can pump up the team. We get the lead and put it in cruise control.

    @lbc-mike said:

    I think there isn't a team leader like a ray lewis on this team that can pump up the team. We get the lead and put it in cruise control.

    D'qwell is no ray ray

  • I think there isn't a team leader like a ray lewis on this team that can pump up the team. We get the lead and put it in cruise control.

    @lbc-mike said:

    I think there isn't a team leader like a ray lewis on this team that can pump up the team. We get the lead and put it in cruise control.

    I don't really think that's the problem. Did you watch the game?

  • How the hell could an entire staff of presumably high football-IQ coaches possibly see anything positive from this tard during camps/etc to make them think he is the guy?

  • yeah i watched the game.. we couldn't get fired up while down by 4.

  • thigpen?

    @lbc-mike said:

    thigpen?

    yes

  • What about Flynn

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    What about Flynn

    yes

  • Off the top of my head, I can't think of an unemployed quarterback I wouldn't take over Weeds.

    @shep said:

    Off the top of my head, I can't think of an unemployed quarterback I wouldn't take over Weeds.

    I agree Shep. Was at the game, and was so POed it's only the second time I've ever left a game before the final gun. Weeden isn't even backup material good, much less starter.

    If the coaching staff wants to send a message- cut Weeden immediately. Right now, we couldn't get a bag of nerf footballs for this bum.

  • Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.

    HE DOESNT HAVE IT, HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT.

    We are 9-7 with a Jason Campbell this year. Just make the move and move on.

    Holmgren is the fucking idiot that went Richardson/Weeden. He can own it. Move on.

    Z