Skip to content

start Campbell

The Browns Board
93 29 2.8k
  • I think there isn't a team leader like a ray lewis on this team that can pump up the team. We get the lead and put it in cruise control.

    @lbc-mike said:

    I think there isn't a team leader like a ray lewis on this team that can pump up the team. We get the lead and put it in cruise control.

    I don't really think that's the problem. Did you watch the game?

  • How the hell could an entire staff of presumably high football-IQ coaches possibly see anything positive from this tard during camps/etc to make them think he is the guy?

  • yeah i watched the game.. we couldn't get fired up while down by 4.

  • thigpen?

    @lbc-mike said:

    thigpen?

    yes

  • What about Flynn

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    What about Flynn

    yes

  • Off the top of my head, I can't think of an unemployed quarterback I wouldn't take over Weeds.

    @shep said:

    Off the top of my head, I can't think of an unemployed quarterback I wouldn't take over Weeds.

    I agree Shep. Was at the game, and was so POed it's only the second time I've ever left a game before the final gun. Weeden isn't even backup material good, much less starter.

    If the coaching staff wants to send a message- cut Weeden immediately. Right now, we couldn't get a bag of nerf footballs for this bum.

  • Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.

    HE DOESNT HAVE IT, HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT.

    We are 9-7 with a Jason Campbell this year. Just make the move and move on.

    Holmgren is the fucking idiot that went Richardson/Weeden. He can own it. Move on.

    Z

  • Honestly,they could come out next week and only run the WildDawg offense and do much better. Man it sucks so fucking bad that Hoyer was injured. The browns really had a chance this year.

  • wasn't Campbell a banner pick up?

  • wasn't Campbell a banner pick up?

    @lbc-mike said:

    wasn't Campbell a banner pick up?

    Yes.

    And he will be the starting quarterback by 10 am Monday or something is seriously wrong.

    Z

  • Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.

    HE DOESNT HAVE IT, HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT.

    We are 9-7 with a Jason Campbell this year. Just make the move and move on.

    Holmgren is the fucking idiot that went Richardson/Weeden. He can own it. Move on.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.

    HE DOESNT HAVE IT, HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE IT.

    We are 9-7 with a Jason Campbell this year. Just make the move and move on.

    Holmgren is the fucking idiot that went Richardson/Weeden. He can own it. Move on.

    Z

    You're right. I was one of the guys saying Weeden doesn't have enough time and making excuses for him. Don't know how much of an upgrade Captain Underhand throw is over Sargent Shovel Pass is but i'd be willing to go with Campbell the rest of the way out.

    Good call Z.

  • @shep said:

    TRADE Weeden? To whom? For what? Puh-lease. We couldn't get a case of beer for him right now. I'm serious. I'd cut him now and sign a quarterback.

    I mean package him with one or 2 draft picks..anything to get him out of Cleveland..he blows...

    Agree that we do not have an emotional leader now.

    It was clear that for a 2 week period we did, but no longer the case.

    @nickers said:

    I mean package (Wheezy) with one or 2 draft picks..anything to get him out of Cleveland..he blows...

    I think he's cost us enough draft pick-wise...

    @j0hnnybg00d said:

    How bad is Campbell that the coaches start Weeden? I don't see how he could do worse

    Wonder exactly the same thing...

    What is Wheezy showing on weekdays to keep his starting job?

    @usfbrown said:

    Seriously. It's like this team / coaching staff can't adjust to the second half. It kills me, new regime, same problems with adjustments

    Actually I thought we made some great first half adjustments to the tune of 17 unanswered points.

    No reason for us to adjust at the half... everything was working.

    2nd half we got more conservative and then Wheezy kicked his ineptitude into overdrive...

    Game Over...

    Zombo said:

    Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.

    True... but had nothing to do with your flip-flop on Wheezy. 🙂

  • Smh, and people were actually excited about Weeden...

  • Agree that we do not have an emotional leader now.

    It was clear that for a 2 week period we did, but no longer the case.

    @nickers said:

    I mean package (Wheezy) with one or 2 draft picks..anything to get him out of Cleveland..he blows...

    I think he's cost us enough draft pick-wise...

    @j0hnnybg00d said:

    How bad is Campbell that the coaches start Weeden? I don't see how he could do worse

    Wonder exactly the same thing...

    What is Wheezy showing on weekdays to keep his starting job?

    @usfbrown said:

    Seriously. It's like this team / coaching staff can't adjust to the second half. It kills me, new regime, same problems with adjustments

    Actually I thought we made some great first half adjustments to the tune of 17 unanswered points.

    No reason for us to adjust at the half... everything was working.

    2nd half we got more conservative and then Wheezy kicked his ineptitude into overdrive...

    Game Over...

    Zombo said:

    Yeah ... I had this thread after Week 1 and everybody called me an idiot.

    True... but had nothing to do with your flip-flop on Wheezy. 🙂

    @tour2ma said:

    Agree that we do not have an emotional leader now.

    It was clear that for a 2 week period we did, but no longer the case.

    I think he's cost us enough draft pick-wise...

    Wonder exactly the same thing...

    What is Wheezy showing on weekdays to keep his starting job?

    Actually I thought we made some great first half adjustments to the tune of 17 unanswered points.

    No reason for us to adjust at the half... everything was working.

    2nd half we got more conservative and then Wheezy kicked his ineptitude into overdrive...

    Game Over...

    True... but had nothing to do with your flip-flop on Wheezy. 🙂

    Flip flop?

    I buried him after the Miami game.

    At some point you see enough. That was my point.

    Should I apologize for rooting for him in 2012?

    The look on his stupid face was enough for me today.

    He's dumb.

    Let's not painfully examine it.

    Holmgren fucked up and Banner will fix it this week.

    No time for dumb QBs in the NFl.

    Z

  • you think banner will fix it? benching him or trading/cutting him?

  • Lets get Lanning out there

  • 2q8vcbl.jpg

    e7fjpj.jpg

  • ah look at his face right there.... did he shard himself

  • Ill put money Campbell doesnt start next week.

  • I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'll take Tim Tebow over Weeden right now.

    Id take Tebow throwing right handed over Weeden right now.