Vince Young anyone?
-
It's just too funny to me. I read all of these "how about so & so" threads and I have to smile. I completely get why everyone wants a new QB and that's not what is funny to me, but rather the image of a car buyer walking through the used car lot trying to find a replacement for his Yugo............"How about this nice Ford Pinto? or this AMC Gremlin? Wait, here it is......This is the Pontiac Aztek, in red even" lol
Gotta laugh, otherwise I'll cry

-
Tebow's worse than Young. It would suck. If you want a competent QB, I'd say Matt Flynn. He's anything BUT special... but he can play a little.
Yeah, I think of Hoyer being VERY Kurt Warner. Kurt didn't have a gun but his anticipation and accuracy were nuts until the hand injury... and then again after he recovered.
-
Who was Marc Trestmans QB in canda? Go get that motherfucker. He's 10 years older than Weeds, but probably a shit ton better.
Anthony Calvillo
Edit: Beat-ass formatting. Look him up if you want.
-
If I'm LomBanner, I let Weeden suck to high heaven and get that high pick. We aren't going anywhere without a great quarterback and there are none of the having. Foles was en fuego again yesterday and they won't trade him until they draft Mariota... unless they decide to just stick with him.
We could easily win 4 or 5 games again and draft 7 or 8. That and a 25 and a third get us up as high as someone's willing to play, I think. Just hope that the top spot goes to somebody with a QB, like Eli, not Jax or TB.
-
Tebow's worse than Young. It would suck. If you want a competent QB, I'd say Matt Flynn. He's anything BUT special... but he can play a little.
Yeah, I think of Hoyer being VERY Kurt Warner. Kurt didn't have a gun but his anticipation and accuracy were nuts until the hand injury... and then again after he recovered.
Tebow's worse than Young. It would suck. If you want a competent QB, I'd say Matt Flynn. He's anything BUT special... but he can play a little.
Yeah, I think of Hoyer being VERY Kurt Warner. Kurt didn't have a gun but his anticipation and accuracy were nuts until the hand injury... and then again after he recovered.
Flynn signed with Buffalo today
-
Is it true he's in Cleveland today?
-
Might as well give him a shot, assuming he'd be willing to accept the veteran minimum.
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/22/jeff-garcia-tells-the-browns-hes-available/
Bring back Garcia. He reached out, and we said no... what a shame...
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/22/jeff-garcia-tells-the-browns-hes-available/
Bring back Garcia. He reached out, and we said no... what a shame...
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/22/jeff-garcia-tells-the-browns-hes-available/
Bring back Garcia. He reached out, and we said no... what a shame...
Bring back Sgt. Garcia? No. Bring his wife Carmella, Si.

-
You're such a goddamn horn-dog Gip. Lay off the cialis. She IS hot though.
-
The elderly American man in a nutshell.
-
You're such a goddamn horn-dog Gip. Lay off the cialis. She IS hot though.
You're such a goddamn horn-dog Gip. Lay off the cialis. She IS hot though.
I cannot help it that you like prepubescent boys. That is just not the way I roll.
-
gips got some great bikini shots.
imagine the stash of xxx he's got to have. hope your computer is password protected.
-
You're such a goddamn horn-dog Gip. Lay off the cialis. She IS hot though.
I cannot help it that you like prepubescent boys. That is just not the way I roll.
I cannot help it that you like prepubescent boys. That is just not the way I roll.
so after puberty you're in?
(sorry gip)
WSS
-
I cannot help it that you like prepubescent boys. That is just not the way I roll.
so after puberty you're in?
(sorry gip)
WSS
so after puberty you're in?
(sorry gip)
WSS
You have not reached that point yet, so you have nothing to worry about.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login