Skip to content

Vince Young anyone?

The Browns Board
48 29 3.6k
  • I'd take him over Weeden. Is Jamarcus Russell still 50 lbs lighter?

  • No. I'll take Flynn though.

  • I'll take Vince Young. He sucks and could probably give us a better chance at losing out and picking our QB of the future in the draft. I'm excited for what this team could do with a competent QB.

  • yes

  • I'd see what what Houston wants for Schaub.

  • No... to everything mention so far...

  • Brett Favre?

    Think about it....

  • Why wait till next year?!? We give up being tied for second place in the division? Are we so used to just giving up? lets do something now.

  • Maybe tim couch wants to come back 😁

  • there has to be a kurt warner type baggin some groceries someplace?

  • Yeah I think that might have been Hoyer

  • Maybe tim couch wants to come back 😁

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Maybe tim couch wants to come back 😁

    I say yes. They are about the same age.

  • Milt Plum was the honorary captain today. He should have suited up and played

  • Vince Young, Steve Young, Neil Young would all be better.

  • I'm all on board to bring in Tebow. No way we don't score the exact same amount of points with him in there as we did today....and the guy is just tougher. Mentally and physically. Are we going to the playoffs with Tebow? Of course not. What Tebow will do is make another 4-12 or 5-11 season moderately tolerable. The defense can keep things close, maybe Tebow wins us a game or two....nothing spectacular. Just enough to keep Browns fans interested. Weedon "WILL" make us all turn off the Tv's by the end of the season....seriously. I was at the game but was on the side of the browns bench so I didnd't get a clean look at the "flip" pass. I just saw the ball kind of pop up in the air as he was running. Even after seeing it on the big screen I still wasn't sure what I just saw. I didn't even yell or get mad, I just sat there and stared at my buddy and he stared back and said "that didn't really just happen did it?" We just looked deeply into each others eyes. I think the next words were "time for a beer let's go".

  • I'm all on board to bring in Tebow. No way we don't score the exact same amount of points with him in there as we did today....and the guy is just tougher. Mentally and physically. Are we going to the playoffs with Tebow? Of course not. What Tebow will do is make another 4-12 or 5-11 season moderately tolerable. The defense can keep things close, maybe Tebow wins us a game or two....nothing spectacular. Just enough to keep Browns fans interested. Weedon "WILL" make us all turn off the Tv's by the end of the season....seriously. I was at the game but was on the side of the browns bench so I didnd't get a clean look at the "flip" pass. I just saw the ball kind of pop up in the air as he was running. Even after seeing it on the big screen I still wasn't sure what I just saw. I didn't even yell or get mad, I just sat there and stared at my buddy and he stared back and said "that didn't really just happen did it?" We just looked deeply into each others eyes. I think the next words were "time for a beer let's go".

    @clevfan4life said:

    I'm all on board to bring in Tebow. No way we don't score the exact same amount of points with him in there as we did today....and the guy is just tougher. Mentally and physically. Are we going to the playoffs with Tebow? Of course not. What Tebow will do is make another 4-12 or 5-11 season moderately tolerable. The defense can keep things close, maybe Tebow wins us a game or two....nothing spectacular. Just enough to keep Browns fans interested. Weedon "WILL" make us all turn off the Tv's by the end of the season....seriously. I was at the game but was on the side of the browns bench so I didnd't get a clean look at the "flip" pass. I just saw the ball kind of pop up in the air as he was running. Even after seeing it on the big screen I still wasn't sure what I just saw. I didn't even yell or get mad, I just sat there and stared at my buddy and he stared back and said "that didn't really just happen did it?" We just looked deeply into each others eyes. I think the next words were "time for a beer let's go".

    These posts about bringing in Tebow are just pure horseshit. If we bring someone in lets at least bring in an NFL caliper QB.

  • Not sure what a "caliper QB" is but Tebow is better than Weeden..

  • Not sure what a "caliper QB" is but Tebow is better than Weeden..

    @mark-o said:

    Not sure what a "caliper QB" is but Tebow is better than Weeden..

    Sorry I forgot that on Sunday nights the grammar police were out in full force. It should read "caliber QB". Tebow and Weeden are two likeable guys that suck as QB's in the NFL. Lets at least bring in an unknown. Hell go get a CFL or arena guy. Buy Jamarcus Russel a knee brace and bring him in.

  • @mark-o said:

    Not sure what a "caliper QB" is but Tebow is better than Weeden..

    Sorry I forgot that on Sunday nights the grammar police were out in full force. It should read "caliber QB". Tebow and Weeden are two likeable guys that suck as QB's in the NFL. Lets at least bring in an unknown. Hell go get a CFL or arena guy. Buy Jamarcus Russel a knee brace and bring him in.

    @jcam222 said:

    Sorry I forgot that on Sunday nights the grammar police were out in full force. It should read "caliber QB". Tebow and Weeden are two likeable guys that suck as QB's in the NFL. Lets at least bring in an unknown. Hell go get a CFL or arena guy. Buy Jamarcus Russel a knee brace and bring him in.

    you realize that Tebow comes at the exact same price as an arena or CFL guy right? And Tebow has been exposed to the NFL. The reason Tebow makes sense is cause he doesn't do stupid shit. He doesn't do spectacular shit either...his throws are "meh", I get it. But he won't outright lose games for us like Weedon has, does, and will continue to do. The defense will keep games close and competitive.

  • No... to everything mention so far...

    @tour2ma said:

    No... to everything mention so far...

    Bump