Our options?
-
Dont be surprised if you see Fylnn in this week
-
Sorryto tell u guys but I don't believe anything is gonna change. Like I've said up untill the holy floater he was playing good enough to win. The offensive play calling was college double A at best. We did not run enough bottom line. For Christ sakes that play was on 1st down and the lions knew we were throwing. Don't like weeden fine I understand that but maybe they should be looking to run the rock a little more. The lions had there ears pinned back half way thru the 3rd and not once expected a run.
Like i said weeden will be the starter next week. Heard it here first boys!!!
-
Sorryto tell u guys but I don't believe anything is gonna change. Like I've said up untill the holy floater he was playing good enough to win. The offensive play calling was college double A at best. We did not run enough bottom line. For Christ sakes that play was on 1st down and the lions knew we were throwing. Don't like weeden fine I understand that but maybe they should be looking to run the rock a little more. The lions had there ears pinned back half way thru the 3rd and not once expected a run.
Like i said weeden will be the starter next week. Heard it here first boys!!!
Sorryto tell u guys but I don't believe anything is gonna change. Like I've said up untill the holy floater he was playing good enough to win. The offensive play calling was college double A at best. We did not run enough bottom line. For Christ sakes that play was on 1st down and the lions knew we were throwing. Don't like weeden fine I understand that but maybe they should be looking to run the rock a little more. The lions had there ears pinned back half way thru the 3rd and not once expected a run.
Like i said weeden will be the starter next week. Heard it here first boys!!!
That's hardly a shocking prediction. Of course he will be the starter.
Outside of the Benjamin run, we were still averaging around 5 YPC. Should have pounded the rock more, I agree. However, the Lions front 7 is as good as any in the league and I can see why we didn't.
I'm so tired of halftime adjustments. We adjust ourselves out of the game more often than not. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Schwartz is hardly a mastermind, the defense did not change from what they've been doing in the second half all season long. We had five games of film on them, I could have told you that they would dial up the pressure once they get ahead and hope for mistakes.
This game was lost by Weeden, but the playcalling sure didn't help anything. Without our DST generating a touchdown or two per game, we can expect to see more losses like this.
Weeden is a detriment to the success of the team.
-
-
of course we should have run more, we had over 100 yds in the 1st fucking half. I was at the game so I couldn't really tell what the big adjustment they made that apparently spooked Norv out of running more. But whatever. It wasn't "all" on Weeden...we had another couple crucial drops on balls that Weeden threw perfectly so fuck if I know.
-
I put allot on Weeden. no game management, plays in panic mode, seems the game moves too fast for him still, the play calling was not bad we had open players on the field, run game was suffecient, we are running the ball by committee, gordon with 126 yards, cameron was a non factor (open a few times) we had this game.
-
I put allot on Weeden. no game management, plays in panic mode, seems the game moves too fast for him still, the play calling was not bad we had open players on the field, run game was suffecient, we are running the ball by committee, gordon with 126 yards, cameron was a non factor (open a few times) we had this game.
I put allot on Weeden. no game management, plays in panic mode, seems the game moves too fast for him still, the play calling was not bad we had open players on the field, run game was suffecient, we are running the ball by committee, gordon with 126 yards, cameron was a non factor (open a few times) we had this game.
yeah we did, we dominated them the 1st half.
-
If Weeden takes that sack, it's 2nd and long.
Instead it was the game, how is it not his fault?
Our defense was pillow-like, I must say. Detroit kept themselves out of the end zone in the 1st half, and they realized it was there for the taking in the 2nd.
But we were in this game, and Weeden 'weeden'd' us out of it.
-
yeah so it will be a trade for richardson for manning?
-
-
I'd look for anything out there as a pick up who could be better than Weeden (which is nearly anyone).
Matt Cassell in Minnesota
Matt Flynn
Tim Tebow
Matt Leinart
David Carr
I'd look for anything out there as a pick up who could be better than Weeden (which is nearly anyone).
Matt Cassell in Minnesota
Matt Flynn
Tim Tebow
Matt Leinart
David Carr
This list makes me throw up in my mouth a little! Look Weeden no doubt helped us lose the game. There is no doubt he is not the long term answer at QB. There is no doubt he lacks field vision and he thinks to slow. There is no doubt your list is ridiculous. If you expect anyone to believe any QB on that list will make a difference you need to quit drinking earlier in the day. Your post later about Eli is equally laughable.
-
I'd look for anything out there as a pick up who could be better than Weeden (which is nearly anyone).
Matt Cassell in Minnesota
Matt Flynn
Tim Tebow
Matt Leinart
David Carr
This list makes me throw up in my mouth a little! Look Weeden no doubt helped us lose the game. There is no doubt he is not the long term answer at QB. There is no doubt he lacks field vision and he thinks to slow. There is no doubt your list is ridiculous. If you expect anyone to believe any QB on that list will make a difference you need to quit drinking earlier in the day. Your post later about Eli is equally laughable.
This list makes me throw up in my mouth a little! Look Weeden no doubt helped us lose the game. There is no doubt he is not the long term answer at QB. There is no doubt he lacks field vision and he thinks to slow. There is no doubt your list is ridiculous. If you expect anyone to believe any QB on that list will make a difference you need to quit drinking earlier in the day. Your post later about Eli is equally laughable.
^1000%
ok people you're still pissed we lost but don't grab your pitch forks and torches just yet.
leading all 5 games at the half and then coming out and losing half of those, is not on brandon weeden.
-
Which part is laughable....You don't think the Giants would at least consider it? Why wouldn't we consider it?
Everyone on that list is better right now today than Brandon Weetarded..
Which part is laughable....You don't think the Giants would at least consider it? Why wouldn't we consider it?
Everyone on that list is better right now today than Brandon Weetarded..
The QB's on your first list are all proven losers. Not one of them is capable of being a solid NFL starter now. You can include Weeden in that list, I will give you that. There is however no reason to trade a turd for a different turd. They will both float and stink!
Regarding Eli and giving up two first rounders HELL NO. If he was playing well and dominating MAYBE. There is no way you gamble two first rounders on him at this point not knowing why he is playing so poorly.
I am not saying bringing in another QB is a bad idea. I am saying your list doesn't have that guy in it.
-
I'd offer them one of our first rounders for Eli and I would probably give them both for a guy with 2 super bowl rings and a sieve for an offensive line this season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login