Skip to content

Next Four Games...

The Browns Board
19 15 895
  • @hoorta said:

    Yup if Weeden stinks it up the next four games, no reason to not start Campbell after the bye. I'd even give Gray a few snaps in practice to see what he can do.

    He shouldn't get the next 4 games. He should be benched already

    @browns149 said:

    He shouldn't get the next 4 games. He should be benched already

    Yep.

  • Ill venture to guess you guys go at least 2-2 the next 4.

    I can see you guys being capable of winning all of them,

    I think my Bengals eke one out at home. Tough AFCN game with two good defenses. I'll give the nod to the home team. Unless Weeden can channel some Hoyer magic lol 😉

    GB is depleted, and they are beatable. Rodgers is still Rodgers, but I can't see them running on you and they sure as heck won't be passing on you.

    KC I am not sold on. Soft Schedule. Might end up being 12-4 or 11-5 with that schedule, but i doubt they do anything in the playoffs. Very winnable game imho. Is it just me or do they seem to have a history of winning a lot of games and just folding in the playoffs? lol

    Ravens are probably tough to win vs on the road, but not impossible. Flacco is still overrated, and Rice is running like crap lately, to the chagrin of my fantasy team.

    Good luck though Cleveland. I like to see you guys doing well. It's good for football, and much more tolerable than the Steelers doing well.

    Hope to see you in the playoffs! That would be a good dogfight of a game! Pun somewhat intended.

  • Can't win with Weeds. We're last years Chiefs: 6 Pro Bowlers but no QB. Next year, hopefully we're This Year's Chiefs.

  • Ill venture to guess you guys go at least 2-2 the next 4.

    I can see you guys being capable of winning all of them,

    I think my Bengals eke one out at home. Tough AFCN game with two good defenses. I'll give the nod to the home team. Unless Weeden can channel some Hoyer magic lol 😉

    GB is depleted, and they are beatable. Rodgers is still Rodgers, but I can't see them running on you and they sure as heck won't be passing on you.

    KC I am not sold on. Soft Schedule. Might end up being 12-4 or 11-5 with that schedule, but i doubt they do anything in the playoffs. Very winnable game imho. Is it just me or do they seem to have a history of winning a lot of games and just folding in the playoffs? lol

    Ravens are probably tough to win vs on the road, but not impossible. Flacco is still overrated, and Rice is running like crap lately, to the chagrin of my fantasy team.

    Good luck though Cleveland. I like to see you guys doing well. It's good for football, and much more tolerable than the Steelers doing well.

    Hope to see you in the playoffs! That would be a good dogfight of a game! Pun somewhat intended.

    Pezmerga said:

    I think my Bengals eke one out at home. Tough AFCN game with two good defenses. I'll give the nod to the home team. Unless Weeden can channel some Hoyer magic lol 😉

    Admit it... we snuck up on you didn't we?

  • I already accepted that we're in for another 5-11 season, with weetard at the helm this is just the way it's going to be. I expect 4 losses in those games, btw, maybe a win vs Baltimore, they are crap this year.

  • @GB

    @KC

    VS BAL

    @CIN

    How on Earth do we come out of this stretch with any hope?

    @dab7291993 said:

    @GB

    @KC

    VS BAL

    @CIN

    How on Earth do we come out of this stretch with any hope?

    we dont. and we'll go 0-4 and the tank is back on. Give me Johnny Football or Mariola.

  • We'll rebound. I'm not going to tell you what I predict will happen the next four games but I'll give you a hint... We'll have a winning record at the end 😉 .

    First things first. We have only one game left this year and it's the Green Bay Packers. Discount double check vs. By-gone Weetarded. It will be one for the ages. The Defense carries us with pure pride and Weeden does enough NOT to lose the game. We don't beat ourselves, we beat the Packers and move up one in the division at 4-3. Will we respond and answer the call, on the road and against the Cheeseheads? Yes we WiLL.

  • @dab7291993 said:

    @GB

    @KC

    VS BAL

    @CIN

    How on Earth do we come out of this stretch with any hope?

    we dont. and we'll go 0-4 and the tank is back on. Give me Johnny Football or Mariola.

    @soju said:

    we dont. and we'll go 0-4 and the tank is back on. Give me Johnny Football or Mariola.

    Lmao, you keep called Mariota "Mariola".

  • Pezmerga said:

    I think my Bengals eke one out at home. Tough AFCN game with two good defenses. I'll give the nod to the home team. Unless Weeden can channel some Hoyer magic lol 😉

    Admit it... we snuck up on you didn't we?

    @tour2ma said:

    Admit it... we snuck up on you didn't we?

    Can never count a division game as an easy win. No matter how it looks on paper... Bengals always have a rough time with QBs they've never faced. Hell, Farve played and won his first game against us lol.

    Besides, your defense is probably the best in the division overall. Bengals CB corps worry me a bit...

  • @dab7291993 said:

    @GB

    @KC

    VS BAL

    @CIN

    How on Earth do we come out of this stretch with any hope?

    we dont. and we'll go 0-4 and the tank is back on. Give me Johnny Football or Mariola.

    @soju said:

    we dont. and we'll go 0-4 and the tank is back on. Give me Johnny Football or Mariola.

    right now Johnny Football sounds better then anything we have now

  • At least CLE won't have to worry about Clay, Cobb and James Jones.

  • We can beat anybody.

    Just depends on Wheezy.

    This is The Season of Drinking Heavily.

    Z

  • We can beat anybody.

    Just depends on Wheezy.

    This is The Season of Drinking Heavily.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    We can beat anybody.

    Just depends on Wheezy.

    This is The Season of Drinking Heavily.

    Z

    Here here!