Skip to content

The I'm going to be a homer and set myself up to be bashed thread

The Browns Board
26 18 1.1k
  • 2 Int's, 1 fumble, multiple TFL. The blustery conditions at Lambaeu, along with his belittled, butthurt ego contribute to his worst outing to date.

  • I went back and watched the play over and over. The last pick he threw. That was a boneheaded play but in his defense he never saw the guy that ended up picking the ball. He came from the blue as Weeden tried to flick that over to Obi. I bet the hit from Sue rattled his judgement and the that was the cause. Cameron didn't help by standing still acting like he was calling for a post up on the defender... I've supported JC from the get go but he can't stop and call for an alleyoop in the center of the field, standing still boxing out at that.

    That was a BAD PLAY period. Short term memory Weeden, short term memory. Move on to the next one and fire a TD and beat the Pack and we'll be behind you 100%. Come on Weeden- WE NEED YOU!!!

    *If Cameron continues his route and pulls that defender into deep coverage then obi is scooting out of there with the ball and Weeden looks like Bret Farve.

  • Oh, Po...

    he backhanded the ball...

    end of story...

    unless you you want to talk about hang time...

  • You will see a ton of Willis in this game, Willis will get 25 carries. They will take the ball out of Weezy hands. Little worried about Finley since we can not stop any tight end.

    Packers 24

    Browns 13

  • I am expecting Weeden to flop one his face in this game again. He is not worthy of being our QB. He will bring alot of drinks in the tavern to all and us screaming our heads off. If he fails miserably and the FO does nothing about it........ I will be disappointed. but you know what I will still watch the following week and hope minimal disappointment.

  • I am expecting Weeden to flop one his face in this game again. He is not worthy of being our QB. He will bring alot of drinks in the tavern to all and us screaming our heads off. If he fails miserably and the FO does nothing about it........ I will be disappointed. but you know what I will still watch the following week and hope minimal disappointment.

    @lbc-mike said:

    but you know what I will still watch the following week and hope minimal disappointment.

    yes my friend, the life of a browns' fan.

    ain't it great!

  • We get trounced somewhere in the vicinity of 28-14

  • DA and McCoy beat defending super bowl champions. Y not?

    @cdl15 said:

    DA and McCoy beat defending super bowl champions. Y not?

    Too bad the Packers didin't win the Superbowl last year

  • We get trounced somewhere in the vicinity of 28-14

    @soju said:

    We get trounced somewhere in the vicinity of 28-14

  • We get trounced somewhere in the vicinity of 28-14

    @soju said:

    We get trounced somewhere in the vicinity of 28-14

    Make up your mind asswipe...you said 30-10 in the other thread..

  • @soju said:

    We get trounced somewhere in the vicinity of 28-14

    Make up your mind asswipe...you said 30-10 in the other thread..

    @mark-o said:

    Make up your mind asswipe...you said 30-10 in the other thread..

    HA!

    you'd think a guy with a spy watch and all the techno gear you get as being a spy that he might be able to keep count of numbers!!

    dude's a joke.

  • Packs defense has been playing better past two weeks as offense throttles down a bit. Pack is beat up but have won last ten games at Lambeau. Last loss was week 1 2012 against SF . Weather will be cold and rainy at kickoff. Browns must keep turnovers, penalties and mental errors to a minimum.. Defense must keep constant pressure on Rodgers, keeping him off the field as much as possible, and hopefully come up with some points off turnovers. Long story short, Browns are going to have play their best game to date to contend but disparity between qb's and Lambeau magic too much for Browns to overcome. They keep it close, however, covering the spread.

    Pack 23 - 19

  • Let me be the first to say SHIT was I wrong lol. My god between Weedens throws and Littles inept routes it was painful to watch.