Skip to content

TOUGHEST PLAYER IN THE NFL

The Browns Board
6 4 465
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #1

    marshawn lynch.

    case closed.

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #2

    i agree plus jj watt

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Plus I really enjoy watching the Seahawks play football, thats how I would build my team. Nasty Defense, Nasty RB, Smart QB, and playmakers a WR. I think that is what the Browns thought they were getting in Trich was a Lynch type player, well they were wrong

  • Plus I really enjoy watching the Seahawks play football, thats how I would build my team. Nasty Defense, Nasty RB, Smart QB, and playmakers a WR. I think that is what the Browns thought they were getting in Trich was a Lynch type player, well they were wrong

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @tampadawgs said:

    Plus I really enjoy watching the Seahawks play football, thats how I would build my team. Nasty Defense, Nasty RB, Smart QB, and playmakers a WR. I think that is what the Browns thought they were getting in Trich was a Lynch type player, well they were wrong

    Lynch wasn't a Lynch type player until, what, year 8?
  • @tampadawgs said:

    Plus I really enjoy watching the Seahawks play football, thats how I would build my team. Nasty Defense, Nasty RB, Smart QB, and playmakers a WR. I think that is what the Browns thought they were getting in Trich was a Lynch type player, well they were wrong

    Lynch wasn't a Lynch type player until, what, year 8?
    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #5

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Lynch wasn't a Lynch type player until, what, year 8?

    yep. i guess it took him that long to hate whitey, cuz he's playing like someone trying to steal a loaf of bread from him now.

    yeah tampadawgs jj watts is tough too (i was thinking more offensively but i should have stated that) but it seems like every sunday they have to show the close -up of watts with a bloody nose and spitting out blood like a wounded bull. i wonder how he'd stack up against our best defensive guy (and who would that be in your opinion.....DQ, sheard, mingo?).

  • marshawn lynch.

    case closed.

    BammerB Bammer wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @miktoxic said:

    marshawn lynch.

    case closed.

    AGREED ! 😎