Skip to content

QB rankings

The Browns Board
30 15 936
  • So Brian Hoyer was better than Alex Smith and Weeds is worse than Geno Smith.

    Hoyer got hurt because Cleveland fans aren't allowed to have nice things.

    Football Gods said "oh shit, what's going on in Cleveland ... how'd that guy get past us? Take his knee out. Now."

    Zombo

  • The more I watch Weeds the madder I get about Hoyer.

  • I swear Weeden is so close to being the guy for us. He has the tools, the mental aspect will come.

  • sorry guys. Wonder if the FO see this stuff?

  • sorry guys. Wonder if the FO see this stuff?

    @lbc-mike said:

    sorry guys. Wonder if the FO see this stuff?

    I often wonder myself.

  • I think they know how bad Weeden is, yeah. He's better than three guys who won't be starters anymore. I should say three OTHER guys who won't be starters anymore.

  • I swear Weeden is so close to being the guy for us. He has the tools, the mental aspect will come.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I swear Weeden is so close to being the guy for us. He has the tools, the mental aspect will come.

    You've clearly been smoking whatever it is that PoeticG smokes.

    He's nowhere close to being the guy.

  • So Brian Hoyer was better than Alex Smith and Weeds is worse than Geno Smith.

    Hoyer got hurt because Cleveland fans aren't allowed to have nice things.

    Football Gods said "oh shit, what's going on in Cleveland ... how'd that guy get past us? Take his knee out. Now."

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    So Brian Hoyer was better than Alex Smith and Weeds is worse than Geno Smith.

    Hoyer got hurt because Cleveland fans aren't allowed to have nice things.

    Football Gods said "oh shit, what's going on in Cleveland ... how'd that guy get past us? Take his knee out. Now."

    Zombo

    That's why we should sign Tebow. It would confuse the football Gods if we have the actual son of God on the Browns.

    They wouldn't know what to do.

  • I love who is ranked only one above him...

    Soooo glad we didn't waste 3 1st round picks on the bust that is RGIII, and I hope we don't waste any future 1st round picks on a read-option, run-first QB. We need a QB who can stay healthy and win games "pass-first!"

  • I swear Weeden is so close to being the guy for us. He has the tools, the mental aspect will come.

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I swear Weeden is so close to being the guy for us. He has the tools, the mental aspect will come.

    you can't fix stoopid. just like you can't fix ugly.

    well he's 2 for 2.

  • RG3 is going to be very, very good. Kid has everything. When the knees right and he gets comfortable again, I expect him to get crazy red hot. He's special.

  • RG3 is going to be very, very good. Kid has everything. When the knees right and he gets comfortable again, I expect him to get crazy red hot. He's special.

    @shep said:

    RG3 is going to be very, very good. Kid has everything. When the knees right and he gets comfortable again, I expect him to get crazy red hot. He's special.

    I respectfully disagree. He's Vick v.2 IMHO. You try to keep him in the pocket, and he fails. You let him run, he gets hurt. This type of QB will never win championships in the NFL. It'll be interesting to see if R.Wilson gets his team that far, but he is a "pass-first" guy. RG3 is NOT, never was, and you can't make him so...

  • The more I watch Weeden the more pissed I get at Alonso. He's a fucking douchebag.

  • The more I watch Weeden the more pissed I get at Alonso. He's a fucking douchebag.

    @poeticg said:

    The more I watch Weeden the more pissed I get at Alonso. He's a fucking douchebag.

    Yeah. Fuck that guy for making a clean hit.

  • @poeticg said:

    The more I watch Weeden the more pissed I get at Alonso. He's a fucking douchebag.

    Yeah. Fuck that guy for making a clean hit.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah. Fuck that guy for making a clean hit.

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah. Fuck that guy for making a clean hit.

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

    @poeticg said:

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

    TCPO is correct. There was nothing wrong with the hit on Hoyer. Seriously though, a QB is better off taking a hit if he doesn't know how to slide.

  • The point IS, he was giving himself up. Look at the defenders around him, they ALL pulled up and then you see Alonso dumb ass come flying in on a blindside killshot. A simple tap would have ended the play is all I'm saying. A simple tap would still have Hoyer under center instead of under the knife. Alonso is a punk and I don't care if you don't agree. I'll never respect his bullshit. He's a wannabee tryhard motherfucker.

  • Lol, I think Gabbert has the all-time low QBR for a starter at 1.8.

  • RG3 is going to be very, very good. Kid has everything. When the knees right and he gets comfortable again, I expect him to get crazy red hot. He's special.

    @shep said:

    RG3 is going to be very, very good. Kid has everything. When the knees right and he gets comfortable again, I expect him to get crazy red hot. He's special.

    I'll make a small monetary bet with you that his career amounts to nothing special.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah. Fuck that guy for making a clean hit.

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

    @poeticg said:

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

    I'm not going to clean your ass.

    And, once again, you're just wrong.

    A good rule of thumb for you s to take whatever you're thinking and say the opposite.