Skip to content

QB rankings

The Browns Board
30 15 936
  • RG3 is going to be very, very good. Kid has everything. When the knees right and he gets comfortable again, I expect him to get crazy red hot. He's special.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @shep said:

    RG3 is going to be very, very good. Kid has everything. When the knees right and he gets comfortable again, I expect him to get crazy red hot. He's special.

    I'll make a small monetary bet with you that his career amounts to nothing special.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Yeah. Fuck that guy for making a clean hit.

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @poeticg said:

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

    I'm not going to clean your ass.

    And, once again, you're just wrong.

    A good rule of thumb for you s to take whatever you're thinking and say the opposite.

  • The point IS, he was giving himself up. Look at the defenders around him, they ALL pulled up and then you see Alonso dumb ass come flying in on a blindside killshot. A simple tap would have ended the play is all I'm saying. A simple tap would still have Hoyer under center instead of under the knife. Alonso is a punk and I don't care if you don't agree. I'll never respect his bullshit. He's a wannabee tryhard motherfucker.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @poeticg said:

    The point IS, he was giving himself up. Look at the defenders around him, they ALL pulled up and then you see Alonso dumb ass come flying in on a blindside killshot. A simple tap would have ended the play is all I'm saying. A simple tap would still have Hoyer under center instead of under the knife. Alonso is a punk and I don't care if you don't agree. I'll never respect his bullshit. He's a wannabee tryhard motherfucker.

    Wow.

    Somehow I doubt he'll lose any sleep over you not respecting him.

    You're just mad that he has a better chance than you of touching Richardson's ass.

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #23

    lol

  • @poeticg said:

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

    I'm not going to clean your ass.

    And, once again, you're just wrong.

    A good rule of thumb for you s to take whatever you're thinking and say the opposite.

    S Shep wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I respect that. Sometimes you gotta take a stand. Honestly, I wouldn't have done it either.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm not going to clean your ass.

  • @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    I swear Weeden is so close to being the guy for us. He has the tools, the mental aspect will come.

    you can't fix stoopid. just like you can't fix ugly.

    well he's 2 for 2.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @miktoxic said:

    you can't fix stoopid. just like you can't fix ugly.

    On one hand a plastic surgeon can improve looks...

    On the other hand a brain surgeon cannot make you smarter...

    Maybe if Wheezy got a boob job... would not be any smarter, but we might not mind a much...

    @poeticg said:

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up.

    Knee bone connected to the shoulder bone? Would shorten the song some...

  • @poeticg said:

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

    I'm not going to clean your ass.

    And, once again, you're just wrong.

    A good rule of thumb for you s to take whatever you're thinking and say the opposite.

    slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    A good rule of thumb for you s to take whatever you're thinking and say the opposite.

    I saw that Seinfeld episode.

  • @miktoxic said:

    you can't fix stoopid. just like you can't fix ugly.

    On one hand a plastic surgeon can improve looks...

    On the other hand a brain surgeon cannot make you smarter...

    Maybe if Wheezy got a boob job... would not be any smarter, but we might not mind a much...

    @poeticg said:

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up.

    Knee bone connected to the shoulder bone? Would shorten the song some...

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @tour2ma said:

    Knee bone connected to the shoulder bone? Would shorten the song some...

    yessir.

    sorry PO but you got this one wrong. he's not the one that injured hoyer. hoyer injured hoyer.

    on the one hand people want this game to be played like flag football and on the other hand some are asking, what the fuck happened to the game of football? injuries happen dude. it's just too bad the guy that meant the most to us is the one that got hurt by not knowing how to lay down on the field.

  • @poeticg said:

    Clean my ass. That fucker laid a strong hit on Hoyer while he was giving himself up. A simple push or shove would have done the job. The defenders all around Hoyer pulled back as that fucker Alonso put a kill shot on Hoyer. He's a roided up fucking faggot in the ilk of James Harrison.

    I'm not going to clean your ass.

    And, once again, you're just wrong.

    A good rule of thumb for you s to take whatever you're thinking and say the opposite.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by Browns149
    #28

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm not going to clean your ass.

    And, once again, you're just wrong.

    A good rule of thumb for you s to take whatever you're thinking and say the opposite.

    here ya go

    George does the opposite

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    A good rule of thumb for you s to take whatever you're thinking and say the opposite.

    I saw that Seinfeld episode.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @slowburn said:

    I saw that Seinfeld episode.

    Damn it. I've never seen Seinfeld. Apparently there's an episode for everything, though.

  • @slowburn said:

    I saw that Seinfeld episode.

    Damn it. I've never seen Seinfeld. Apparently there's an episode for everything, though.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Damn it. I've never seen Seinfeld. Apparently there's an episode for everything, though.

    where do you live, uranus?

    never seen seinfeld. that means you are 10 years old and living in the basement with an old tv and a rf connetor and the antennas with aluminum foil on them.

    and wearing a retainer for your braces at night.