Skip to content

AFCN Week 7

The Browns Board
15 8 699
  • Apparently Z has a bye week so...

    YTD

    vs Spread 9-10-1

    Heads Up 9-11

    Theme of the week... second team to 16 loses...

    Cinci @ Detroit (-2.5)

    With the Tigers going down the city turns its attention to its other big cat and watches it maul the baddest cats in the AFCN.

    If Detroit can make our Defense look ordinary, so can it with Cinci's.

    Combine that with a surprisingly ordinary offense in Cinci and it should be no contest.

    Lions 34 Cinci 16

    BLT @ PTG (-1.5)

    Not a great deal of conviction in this call. PTG did manage to win one last week. I think they'll ride that burst of momentum to win #2...

    PTG 17 BLT 16

    CLE @ GB (-10)

    As other's have said this week, the Wheezy roller coaster shall crest a hill this week.

    Combine that with the D one-step closer to being healthy due to Mr. Sheard's return and I smell upset.

    Love the comfort of the points, but would cash them in for straight up odds.

    CLE 27 GB 16

  • Apparently Z has a bye week so...

    YTD

    vs Spread 9-10-1

    Heads Up 9-11

    Theme of the week... second team to 16 loses...

    Cinci @ Detroit (-2.5)

    With the Tigers going down the city turns its attention to its other big cat and watches it maul the baddest cats in the AFCN.

    If Detroit can make our Defense look ordinary, so can it with Cinci's.

    Combine that with a surprisingly ordinary offense in Cinci and it should be no contest.

    Lions 34 Cinci 16

    BLT @ PTG (-1.5)

    Not a great deal of conviction in this call. PTG did manage to win one last week. I think they'll ride that burst of momentum to win #2...

    PTG 17 BLT 16

    CLE @ GB (-10)

    As other's have said this week, the Wheezy roller coaster shall crest a hill this week.

    Combine that with the D one-step closer to being healthy due to Mr. Sheard's return and I smell upset.

    Love the comfort of the points, but would cash them in for straight up odds.

    CLE 27 GB 16

    @tour2ma said:

    Apparently Z has a bye week so...

    YTD

    vs Spread 9-10-1

    Heads Up 9-11

    Theme of the week... second team to 16 loses...

    Cinci @ Detroit (-2.5)

    With the Tigers going down the city turns its attention to its other big cat and watches it maul the baddest cats in the AFCN.

    If Detroit can make our Defense look ordinary, so can it with Cinci's.

    Combine that with a surprisingly ordinary offense in Cinci and it should be no contest.

    Lions 34 Cinci 16

    BLT @ PTG (-1.5)

    Not a great deal of conviction in this call. PTG did manage to win one last week. I think they'll ride that burst of momentum to win #2...

    PTG 17 BLT 16

    CLE @ GB (-10)

    As other's have said this week, the Wheezy roller coaster shall crest a hill this week.

    Combine that with the D one-step closer to being healthy due to Mr. Sheard's return and I smell upset.

    Love the comfort of the points, but would cash them in for straight up odds.

    CLE 27 GB 16

    Queen City Kitties do another one of their luck outs- they're on a roll and beat the Loins.

    the Steelers suck, if you haven't noticed.

    Brandon Wee-done finds yet another creative way to blow a game- Browns fans drink heavily in the Tavern.

  • Apparently Z has a bye week so...

    YTD

    vs Spread 9-10-1

    Heads Up 9-11

    Theme of the week... second team to 16 loses...

    Cinci @ Detroit (-2.5)

    With the Tigers going down the city turns its attention to its other big cat and watches it maul the baddest cats in the AFCN.

    If Detroit can make our Defense look ordinary, so can it with Cinci's.

    Combine that with a surprisingly ordinary offense in Cinci and it should be no contest.

    Lions 34 Cinci 16

    BLT @ PTG (-1.5)

    Not a great deal of conviction in this call. PTG did manage to win one last week. I think they'll ride that burst of momentum to win #2...

    PTG 17 BLT 16

    CLE @ GB (-10)

    As other's have said this week, the Wheezy roller coaster shall crest a hill this week.

    Combine that with the D one-step closer to being healthy due to Mr. Sheard's return and I smell upset.

    Love the comfort of the points, but would cash them in for straight up odds.

    CLE 27 GB 16

    @tour2ma said:

    Apparently Z has a bye week so...

    YTD

    vs Spread 9-10-1

    Heads Up 9-11

    Theme of the week... second team to 16 loses...

    Cinci @ Detroit (-2.5)

    With the Tigers going down the city turns its attention to its other big cat and watches it maul the baddest cats in the AFCN.

    If Detroit can make our Defense look ordinary, so can it with Cinci's.

    Combine that with a surprisingly ordinary offense in Cinci and it should be no contest.

    Lions 34 Cinci 16

    BLT @ PTG (-1.5)

    Not a great deal of conviction in this call. PTG did manage to win one last week. I think they'll ride that burst of momentum to win #2...

    PTG 17 BLT 16

    CLE @ GB (-10)

    As other's have said this week, the Wheezy roller coaster shall crest a hill this week.

    Combine that with the D one-step closer to being healthy due to Mr. Sheard's return and I smell upset.

    Love the comfort of the points, but would cash them in for straight up odds.

    CLE 27 GB 16

    if i were to bet straight up i'd go against every pick you made.

    but since you seem to know the betting game with lines/points, you might be on to something.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Apparently Z has a bye week so...

    YTD

    vs Spread 9-10-1

    Heads Up 9-11

    Theme of the week... second team to 16 loses...

    Cinci @ Detroit (-2.5)

    With the Tigers going down the city turns its attention to its other big cat and watches it maul the baddest cats in the AFCN.

    If Detroit can make our Defense look ordinary, so can it with Cinci's.

    Combine that with a surprisingly ordinary offense in Cinci and it should be no contest.

    Lions 34 Cinci 16

    BLT @ PTG (-1.5)

    Not a great deal of conviction in this call. PTG did manage to win one last week. I think they'll ride that burst of momentum to win #2...

    PTG 17 BLT 16

    CLE @ GB (-10)

    As other's have said this week, the Wheezy roller coaster shall crest a hill this week.

    Combine that with the D one-step closer to being healthy due to Mr. Sheard's return and I smell upset.

    Love the comfort of the points, but would cash them in for straight up odds.

    CLE 27 GB 16

    Queen City Kitties do another one of their luck outs- they're on a roll and beat the Loins.

    the Steelers suck, if you haven't noticed.

    Brandon Wee-done finds yet another creative way to blow a game- Browns fans drink heavily in the Tavern.

    @hoorta said:

    Queen City Kitties do another one of their luck outs- they're on a roll and beat the Loins.

    the Steelers suck, if you haven't noticed.

    Brandon Wee-done finds yet another creative way to blow a game- Browns fans drink heavily in the Tavern.

    Imma chalk that up as a "I disagree"...

    @miktoxic said:

    if i were to bet straight up i'd go against every pick you made.

    but since you seem to know the betting game with lines/points, you might be on to something.

    Well... there's one I've fooled...

  • @hoorta said:

    Queen City Kitties do another one of their luck outs- they're on a roll and beat the Loins.

    the Steelers suck, if you haven't noticed.

    Brandon Wee-done finds yet another creative way to blow a game- Browns fans drink heavily in the Tavern.

    Imma chalk that up as a "I disagree"...

    @miktoxic said:

    if i were to bet straight up i'd go against every pick you made.

    but since you seem to know the betting game with lines/points, you might be on to something.

    Well... there's one I've fooled...

    @tour2ma said:

    Well... there's one I've fooled...

    BASTARDO!! TOUR2MADO!!

    HERE'S TO HAVING A great SUNDAY!!

  • If Weeden was playing with GB and we had Rodgers, I would take the Browns. But seeing as we have Weeden and they have Rodgers, GB 31 Browns 14

  • If Weeden was playing with GB and we had Rodgers, I would take the Browns. But seeing as we have Weeden and they have Rodgers, GB 31 Browns 14

    @browns149 said:

    If Weeden was playing with GB and we had Rodgers, I would take the Browns. But seeing as we have Weeden and they have Rodgers, GB 31 Browns 14

    weeden's only a smart game away from being good.

    key word in that staement is: smart.

  • @browns149 said:

    If Weeden was playing with GB and we had Rodgers, I would take the Browns. But seeing as we have Weeden and they have Rodgers, GB 31 Browns 14

    weeden's only a smart game away from being good.

    key word in that staement is: smart.

    @miktoxic said:

    weeden's only a smart game away from being good.

    key word in that staement is: smart.

    there is the problem. He's NOT smart

  • @tour2ma said:

    Well... there's one I've fooled...

    BASTARDO!! TOUR2MADO!!

    HERE'S TO HAVING A great SUNDAY!!

    @miktoxic said:

    BASTARDO!! TOUR2MADO!!

    HERE'S TO HAVING A great SUNDAY!!

    Back at ya... 🙂

  • @miktoxic said:

    BASTARDO!! TOUR2MADO!!

    HERE'S TO HAVING A great SUNDAY!!

    Back at ya... 🙂

    @tour2ma said:

    Back at ya... 🙂

    you hever hear of the town/city called 'the colony'?

    got a brother living there. looks just like me.

  • I dont think Weeden is dumb..I just think so far he cant adapt to the speed of the game...

  • I sense an upset today..

    Browns 27

    The Pack 24

  • I dont think Weeden is dumb..I just think so far he cant adapt to the speed of the game...

    @nickers said:

    I dont think Weeden is dumb..I just think so far he cant adapt to the speed of the game...

    doesn't it take a rookie like 4-5 games to adjust to the speed from college to the pros? weeden is what 21 games in......?

  • Can we sneak into first place in the division with a cinci lose and ratbirds lose?

  • Weeden is just hot and cold, he doesnt have the pocket awareness or downfield awareness that an NFL QB needs. But he does have the arm strength and can sometimes put the ball on the money downfield. His only positive is his downfield accuracy