Skip to content

Week 7 Game Impressions

The Browns Board
83 17 3.1k
  • Yep, 2nd half, now a penalty on top of it all

  • I honestly can't think of a QB I've watched play who is as indecisive as Weeden. Great blitz pickup by the line and a clean pocket still leads to a sack. I'd honestly rather see him throw an INT than do that crap.

  • can we get a penalty TD? when was the last time a QB was outgained by rushing and/or penalties?

  • can we get a penalty TD? when was the last time a QB was outgained by rushing and/or penalties?

    @gftchris said:

    can we get a penalty TD? when was the last time a QB was outgained by rushing and/or penalties?

    I hear ya, seems to be our biggest gainers so far

  • Gordon is a good football player but I swear to God sometimes it's like he doesn't care out there. He jumps at the highest point for the ball and that's a first down.

  • Omg....Seriosly lossing faith in this coaching staff. Ripped off two runs for 17yrds. That didn't work lets air it out. A chance to get within one score so we go for it on 4and 15. Get these guys outta here too

  • Bs call. Only on the browns

  • Omg....Seriosly lossing faith in this coaching staff. Ripped off two runs for 17yrds. That didn't work lets air it out. A chance to get within one score so we go for it on 4and 15. Get these guys outta here too

    @cdl15 said:

    Omg....Seriosly lossing faith in this coaching staff. Ripped off two runs for 17yrds. That didn't work lets air it out. A chance to get within one score so we go for it on 4and 15. Get these guys outta here too

    Do you have faith in us converting a 2pc? In weeden completing a short touch pass? I wouldn't say we were within one score with a FG.

  • Omg....Seriosly lossing faith in this coaching staff. Ripped off two runs for 17yrds. That didn't work lets air it out. A chance to get within one score so we go for it on 4and 15. Get these guys outta here too

    @cdl15 said:

    Omg....Seriosly lossing faith in this coaching staff. Ripped off two runs for 17yrds. That didn't work lets air it out. A chance to get within one score so we go for it on 4and 15. Get these guys outta here too

    I'm with you. Rob theShitSkid needs to get it together. Why waste an opportunity at a 1 possession game, especially with the defense playing so well?

  • @cdl15 said:

    Omg....Seriosly lossing faith in this coaching staff. Ripped off two runs for 17yrds. That didn't work lets air it out. A chance to get within one score so we go for it on 4and 15. Get these guys outta here too

    Do you have faith in us converting a 2pc? In weeden completing a short touch pass? I wouldn't say we were within one score with a FG.

    @gftchris said:

    Do you have faith in us converting a 2pc? In weeden completing a short touch pass? I wouldn't say we were within one score with a

    Ur kidding right????

  • Think I've seen all I can stomach for the day

  • Ok this may be a bit off topic, but Green Bay's field is pure shit. Everyone is slipping and falling over one another. Is Cleveland just wearing shitty cleats or what? It cost us on the last TD drive and Gordon has been useless all day because he can't cut on that field..

  • @gftchris said:

    Do you have faith in us converting a 2pc? In weeden completing a short touch pass? I wouldn't say we were within one score with a

    Ur kidding right????

    @cdl15 said:

    Ur kidding right????

    To a degree, but you have to imagine it's going through Chud's mind.

    Nice return from Benjamin.

  • Ogby. See what happens with touch. Where is Mcgahee

  • Ogby. See what happens with touch. Where is Mcgahee

  • First and goal from the 5 that is some of the worst play calling ever. Run the fucking rock 4 times damn it.

  • Onside kick, recovered, offisde. Only the browns.

  • Onside kick, recovered, offisde. Only the browns.

    @gftchris said:

    Onside kick, recovered, offisde. Only the browns.

    The exact same thought I had man.

  • Replay, onside kick, recovered, inches short of the 10-yard line. Only the browns.

  • I'm not sure whether to really praise ST for the recovered kicks, or criticise for the unforced penalties.