We Done With Weeden
-
If we're down to weeden as the only QB on the roster, I'd expect them to sign or trade someone. If only a late pick for matt cassel or ponder.
Yes, if Campbell goes down they would obviously have to pick up someone else. This year could be a redux of 2008 where we lost Quinn/DA/Dorsey, and had to get Bruce Gradkowski off the street.
Yes, if Campbell goes down they would obviously have to pick up someone else. This year could be a redux of 2008 where we lost Quinn/DA/Dorsey, and had to get Bruce Gradkowski off the street.
Maybe give brett favre a call? Wait, looks like someone else has done that.
-
If we're down to weeden as the only QB on the roster, I'd expect them to sign or trade someone. If only a late pick for matt cassel or ponder.
Yes, if Campbell goes down they would obviously have to pick up someone else. This year could be a redux of 2008 where we lost Quinn/DA/Dorsey, and had to get Bruce Gradkowski off the street.
Yes, if Campbell goes down they would obviously have to pick up someone else. This year could be a redux of 2008 where we lost Quinn/DA/Dorsey, and had to get Bruce Gradkowski off the street.
In Oakland:

>>

rut-roh
-
I have not seen QB play this bad since Paul McDonald
I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "
Do y'all know how hard it is to not scream "I told ya so"?
I got to watch Mike Phipps stink it up every weekend "
I share your pain... but then came Brian the !st...
Zombo said:
I am not even merging the Weeden threads this week.
In fact, you get immunity if you start a Weeden thread.
I want the entire first page of the Browns forum to be a collective "Weeden sucks".
Have at it.LMAO... Limited time offer?
Jason Campbell has plateaued.
Actually has peaked and is on decline... but at least he had a peak!
After watching today's game I can say weeded is definitely not the guy.
Ya think?
Uhh, sorry. Prediction: Campbell to gets wasted and injured and out for at least a couple of games. By sometime in the 2d half vs. KC Weeden will be back in there as your Cleveland Browns QB. I said it when Hoyer took over, I am saying it again.
Gip... you sadistic MoFo...
-
Uhh, sorry. Prediction: Campbell to gets wasted and injured and out for at least a couple of games. By sometime in the 2d half vs. KC Weeden will be back in there as your Cleveland Browns QB. I said it when Hoyer took over, I am saying it again.
Gip... you sadistic MoFo...
Well, the thing is, I predicted that Hoyer would get hurt, and it happened thus causing them to have to bring Weeden back. And I predict the same thing for Campbell. Perhaps in this game.....or at least in the next game or so.
-
-
-
Wow! I found a cover version of Brandy by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. This is about the strangest affilation I have ever seen, as I always considered Brandy an awful, smarmy song.......nothing at all like RHCP:
edit: have we ever figured out videos no longer load on here....only the links?
-
-
-
[ media ]
[ / media ]Take the spaces out and there you go
-
Actually apparently you don't even need the tag, just the embeddable link
-
Actually apparently you don't even need the tag, just the embeddable link
Actually apparently you don't even need the tag, just the embeddable link
Ya, you used to be able to just place the link and the video showed.
Now you need to paste the embeddable link.
Not sure why that changed.
I blame Skippy.
Zombo
-
What is the "imbeddable link"? Here is an experiment:
watch?v=LUrASJk5WBU
No, that didn't work.
Another:
Nope, not that either.
[watch?v=LUrASJk5WBU]
Nope. I guess I need a lesson.
[
] -
You might be younger. I thought orignially that he was referring to Brandy by The Looking Glass.
What a good wife he would be.
way off base. the rhyme zobo did was from 'mandy'.
yeah the original song was performed by barry manilow who later starred in the movie as liberace in 'behind the candlelabra' opposite matt damon.
"how come you never let me put it in?"
-TCPO.
yeah i know who really starred in it. just give it a chance.
-
What is the "imbeddable link"? Here is an experiment:
watch?v=LUrASJk5WBU
No, that didn't work.
Another:
Nope, not that either.
[watch?v=LUrASJk5WBU]
Nope. I guess I need a lesson.
[
]What is the "imbeddable link"? Here is an experiment:
watch?v=LUrASJk5WBU
No, that didn't work.
Another:
Nope, not that either.
[watch?v=LUrASJk5WBU]
Nope. I guess I need a lesson.
[
]On Youtube click were it says "share" under the video.
Below that you will get a box that you can cut and paste.
That's all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


